Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Fox

Fox Podiatry

8505 Fenton St Ste 200 Silver Spring, MD 20910

Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Silver Spring, MD. He graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

Dr. Fox accepts

Dr. Fox accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Coventry Health Care of Delaware
Coventry Health Care of Delaware HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Fox's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Sports Medicine Related Procedures
  • Toenail Fungal Infection
  • Toenail Fungus Laser Treatment
  • Wound Care and Management

I'm dedicated to providing the finest comprehensive aesthetic foot and ankle care to you and your entire family. We provide quality individualized care to our patients using modern, proven technologies in our podiatric facilities.

• Podiatry

4.5

Dr. Fox?
Dr. Fox's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM
I am being billed by Southwest Regional PCR, LLC for specimens sent by Dr. Fox Podiatry office on two different occasions. I am being billed because the Southwest Regional PCR lab is out-network with my insurance. My insurance company informed that if Dr. Fox Podiatry office sent the specimen to an in-network lab, I wouldn’t have any out of pocket expense. Do not visit Dr. Fox Podiatry unless you don’t mind receiving an outrageous out of pocket expense since Dr. Fox Podiatry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
My experience could not have been better! Dr. Fox was extremely professional and thorough. He explained everything patiently and clearly. Both he and his assistant Sandra are warm and friendly. The medical care was modern and complete. All around five star care, really in ever way!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
I can not express how much I love this office. First and foremost I was frantic when I called them due to pain in my toe. Sandra the head front staff calmed me by informing me of their office hours completely trying to work around my schedule which I loved. When I arrived I was greeted so warmly by Vanessa and even got to meet Sandra lovely self in person. But Dr Fox is truly the creme of the crop!! He was genuinely a warm hearted doctor and kept me abreast of what was happening
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
Dr. Fox was very thorough in his explanation of this condition and his expertise and advise cured me within 10 days without any medication. Very professional, no long waits, friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
Dr. Fox is by far THE BEST PEDIATRIST in not only in DC, MD & VA but in the United States. He is very patient, very knowledgeable, Best in his craft and for the most part listens well. I love his entire staff because they schedule you accordingly and very friendly ladies especially Ms. Sandra. Kudos and Job well done to all of you at the Fox Office. God Bless you all of you guys.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
Dr Fox is one of the kindest individuals you will ever meet and an amazing doctor! From the moment you enter his practice you are greeted by his wonder desk/tech named Sandra who is always cheerful and can't do enough to help you. I've never waited more then five minutes for my scheduled appointment which is always a plus and I was so impressed with Dr Fox's treatment of my neuroma's without talking injections/surgery. He utilize a laser and almost two years later I'm still pain free. Thank U
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
New to the area so we aren’t familiar with doctors here. However, I met Dr. Fox in store and was very impressed. I was able to schedule an appointment for my son online the same day. Very fast response time. Staff are excellent and go the extra mile to help all patients. Great communication and good with children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
Excellent customer service and as a physician I can say that Dr. Fox is extremely professional and experienced. I've been to many physicians for my ankle pain from local clinics to even large institutions like Hopkins and no one could diagnose my problem. Dr Fox diagnosed me at hello
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
I came to Dr. Fox with significant pain in my left heel and calf. This was my first visit to Dr. Fox's office and I was immediately impressed by the warm greeting I received from Sandra and Vanessa upon my arrival, They guided me through the paperwork and what my visit would entail. I was actually seen at the time of my scheduled appointment! Dr. Fox took time with me to review my x-rays and possible courses of treatment, I would highly recommend Dr. Fox and in fact already have!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
This is my first visit with Dr. Bruce Fox for my swelling/infected feet. So happy to find him thru Google on line search for a good podiatrist. He has great reviews (almost 5 stars) and I was not disappointed at all. He's THE BEST! I highly recommend him! As soon as you walked into his office, Sandra, the office manager, and Vanessa, Dr. Fox's assistant, will greet you and attend to you so kindly with great smiles. They explain fully what you need to know about your visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
Dr. Fox was very informative and thorough. I would highly recommend anyone needing a podiatrist to visit Dr. Fox.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
From my reception into the office with Sandra, to my ingrown toenail diagnosis and procedure time, my visit to the podiatrist was quick, easy, and informative. I felt like I was their only patients, receiving the utmost care, even when there were several others patients in the office. I wouldn't recommend any other office except for Dr. Fox Podiatry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
es muy profesinal y tiene mucha pasiencia le escucha y todo el personal muy profesional
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
I've been having bad ankle pain and horrible shin splints at just the slightest movement. I tried the night splint that Dr. Fox gave me and i was able to easily use it and after just a month I can happily get to an 8 on the treadmill without a single bit of pain! The receptionist (and pardon me because i forgot her name) is the sweetest woman on the planet too! So happy i came here!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
Dr. Fox was always kind and patient when he explained treatment plans and my initial diagnosis. He took an interest in getting to get to know me and I see him do that with all of his patients. The office staff is always really friendly and upbeat, providing a positive atmosphere in the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
Dr. Fox and the whole staff/operation is very professional, clean, and friendly. He listens to all of the concerns and makes sure you feel as comfortable as possible. I have often called and gotten an appointment scheduled for that day, for a non-emergency, which makes treatment that much faster and the ease of seeing a doctor that much more enjoyable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
Great office with wonderful staff! Dr. Fox and his staff are very personable. My diagnosis required several visits and the staff and Dr. Fox treated me with the same care each visit. The staff was friendly. Dr. Fox was clear and thorough in his explanation and treatment. I always knew my progress and outlook when leaving the office. From first visit to last a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
Dr Fox is the doctor who listens to your complaints and is able to prescribe exactly what is needed to make you feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
He takes care of your needs 10 out of 10.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Fox, DPM?
I had the most amazing visit at Dr. Fox's office. The front desk was so helpful and patient. Dr. Fox was thorough and informative. His bed side manners were wonderful. I felt well informed and taken cared of. I would highly recommended this doctor for all your foot and ankle pains!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fox?

Fox Podiatry

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fox treats patients.