Dr. Bruce Drummond, MD

Dr. Bruce Drummond, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dean Clinic East 1821 S Stoughton Rd Madison, WI 53716 Get Directions

Dr. Bruce Drummond, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Madison, WI. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Drummond is affiliated with Saint Mary's Hospital.

Dr. Drummond's Experience

See how Dr. Drummond's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Drummond

Dr. Drummond accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Drummond has admitting privileges.

Dr. Drummond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drummond to family and friends
Dr. Drummond's Performance
in Madison, WI |
I highly recommend both the mesh surgery and Dr. Drummond. My life has changed with this surgery. At 52 and entering full menopause, my bladder took a turn for the worse. I found myself wanting to cry talking about my symptoms and did not want to hear I need to do Kegels. Dr Drummond took me through various choices and I knew surgery was my best bet. Everything went so smooth and so easy I would do it again it a heart beat with Dr. Drummond and his team. Thank you for the great care..
in Platteville, WI |
I had prolapse surgery and wish I had done it sooner. Nothing but good to say about Dr. Drummond and the whole staff!
in Delavan, WI |
I would and have recommeded Dr Drummond to family and friends. He did my surgery in Feb 2017, he explained everything in detail and took the time to be sure I understood everything. Dr Drummond never made me feel like he was rushed and didn't have time for my questions, including post op check up six weeks later. He is very knowledgeable, kind and caring. Also his staff at the East clinic is amazing, they also made me comfortable with embarassing tests that needed to be done related to surgery.
in Mcfarland |
How do you only rate the Dr that gave you your life back a (5) you can't. That's exactly what Dr. Drummond did for me. I had surgery in late January and a very successful surgery. He has the best bed side manner, looks you in the eyes when he speaks and explains everything in great detail. I don't think i have had a better medical team on my side including Sue and Libby they are all absoulutley wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Drummond. In my eye's and Dave's you deserve a (10).
in Milton, WI |
I had never heard of urogynecology before I met Dr. Drummond. After having tried several alternatives for bladder (urgency/leaking) issues, he recommended the option of inter-stim therapy. It has been a month since I had the procedure/implant. I cannot believe the difference it has made in my daily life. I no longer have any bladder issues whatsoever. Unbelievable! If you have bladder issues of any kind, talk to Dr. Drummond. He and his staff are exceptional.
in Beloit, WI |
Total hysterectomy Jan3,2017. He is very friendly and knowledgeable of women's issues. I was in good hands. No complications during or after surgery. Pain was very minimal, he managed my pain very well after going home. Wish i had seen him before seeing a different doctor.
in Sun Prairie, WI |
Dr. Drummond, Sue and all the staff are amazing! They are all truly interested in helping you with whatever your concerns are. I have been seeing Dr. D for almost 20 years and he has helped me through several obstacles, the latest was surgery for stress incontinence. I am so thankful for his wonderful bedside manner, listening skills, and his amazing surgical skills. I highly recommend him for women of all ages.
Madison WI |
Knowledgeable, warm and good humored. Took care of business efficiently and with a smile
in Madison, WI |
Dr. Drummond and his staff were amazing! They took the time to listen to my concerns, my past history, and gave thorough explanations to all of my options and allowed me to make an informed decision to have surgery. He and his staff were very attentive to my needs and made sure my surgery and post op care was the best I could have. I would highly recommend Dr. Drummond for any Uro-Gyn needs. He has made a positive difference in my mental and physical health.
in Madison, WI |
I'm a RN & a former hospital administrator w high expectations and unknown to this MD prior to choosing him for his expertise in the uro-gyn field. In both my professional & personal experiences, I have never come across a MD who was as attentive & thorough in his examinations, explanations & listening skills as he was. He uses diagrams to teach, tracks & cites his own statistical outcomes & genuinely cares about his patients and improving their lives. Staff are knowledgable, helpful & caring
in Prairie du Sac, WI |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Drummond to others. His expertise in determining necessary surgical procedures is most highly trusted. And obviously his expertise in performing those procedures is superb because I now feel like a new woman. His bedside manner is impeccable and he and staff are always available for questions or concerns.
in Verona, WI |
Dr. Drummond listened closely to all of my concerns, and let me play a major role in the decision to have surgery. The surgery went incredibly well, and I can't recommend him enough to women in need of urogynecoligical care.
in Madison, WI |
Dr Drummond and his staff were so amazing. I have never had a better experience, before, during and after my surgery. I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks
in Rio, WI |
I would recommend Dr. Drummond and his staff because of the knowledge he has of his practice and his professionalism. He and his staff are always SUPER friendly and quick to follow up (answering questions or calling back if I have to leave a message) I have never felt more comfortable with another Dr. or nursing staff and when talking to other Dr.'s or nurses they have only the best to say about Dr. Drummond and his nursing staff. I would recommend him and his staff to absolutely everybody.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Drummond, MD?
Are you Dr. Drummond?

Compare Dr. Drummond

Dr. Drummond's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Drummond has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Drummond's Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease

• Korean
  • Polish
  • Russian
  • Tagalog

Dr. Drummond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drummond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Lymphadenectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC