Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD

Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Bruce James Dines is a Dentist - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery practicing in Watertown, NY. Started practicing 1986. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Dental Association American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons American Dental Society of Anesthesiology New York State Society of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Department of Surgery at Samaritan Medical Center Jefferson County Dental Society Lewis County Dental Society HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Samaritan Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT Our practice accepts cash, checks, and most major credit cards. We offer financing through CareCredit. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most major insurances including Medicaid. HOURS Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM WEBSITE http://www.blackriveroralsurgery. com/

Black River Oral Surgery & Implant Center

531 Washington St Ste 2601

Watertown, NY 13601

Learn about Dr. Dines

Patient Testimonials

I have always been uneasy about going to the dentist. Dr. Dines and Dr. Garcia-Rivera put me at ease. There was no long waiting, and Dr. Garcia-Rivera was generous and kind with his time, explaining thoroughly about the procedure to be performed. I suffered no undue pain, and the implant was performed without much discomfort. He also performed extractions which were accomplished before I realized they were completed. I was totally satisfied with his service. ? Dorothy J. Geno, Watertown

You will receive the highest level of care in dental surgery and procedures from Black River Oral Surgery & Implant Center in Watertown or Gouverneur, NY. With their expertise and many years of experience, Dr. Dines and Dr. Garcia-Rivera are committed to providing you with superior dental services. Black River Oral Surgery & Implant Center is a locally owned, full-service oral and maxillofacial surgery facility. For more than 30 years, we have offered a full array of services, including dental implants, impactions, extractions, and in-office anesthesia. We are also on staff at Samaritan Medical Center in Watertown and Gouverneur Hospital in Gouverneur. Our team is comprised of trained licensed practical nurses and registered nurses who assist our doctors in professional care. Our staff is encouraged to continue their education and certifications to assure excellence in all the care we offer.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Corrective Jaw Surgery
  • Dental Implant
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Implant-Supported Dentures
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Traumatic Dental Injury Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• University Of Pittsburgh-Bs Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • General Practice-University Of Louisville, Kentucky
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery-Medical University Of South Carolina
  • American Board Of Dental Anesthesiology
    Other Education | Completed
  • Board Certifications-American Board Of Oral Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Dines has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dines does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dines and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dines' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dines to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Dines' Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Boonville, NY |
My experience with the doctor and his staff was excellent, my tooth was broken off and Dr. Dines got it out in three minutes with ease and no pain. He and his staff work together wonderfully and made me feel as comfortable as they could while sitting in that chair. I didn't even have time to pick up a magazine and read it, thats how quick they got me in which was great as I had no time to wait and worry. GREAT JOB
Carthage, NY |
Very very rude and almost threatening demeanor... Left his office feeling very unsafe and decided not to go through with the procedure until I could find a more trustworthy provider
Watertown, NY |
My son is in his 30's and during his first visit for extractions everything went well,BUT the second visit he had sinus drainage and Dines wouldn't work on him.Dines offered getting all the extractions done in an OR setting so he agreed.While going under anesthesia my son had a serious reaction to the medicine and it scared everyone so we decided to go back to extractions in office.He showed pain due to an abscess and Dines dropped him! NOT impressed! BEWARE!
Potsdam, NY |
DR WAS VERY RUDE AND NO RESPECT WAS TOLD I WAS A LITTLE OVERWEIGHT AND COULDNT USE ANESTHESIA IN OFFICE WOULD HAVE TO GO AFTER TRYING LAUGHING GAS AGAIN, WHICH HAD A REALLY BAD REACTION TO, TO THE HOSPITAL.TO DO SURGERY ON WISDOM TRUE BECAUSE I WAS SLIGHTY OVERWEIGHT, TRIED ANOTHER ORAL SURGEON AND THEY HEARD OF SUCH A THING... WHAT AN A!!
in Watertown, NY |
very nice in and out in about half hour
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Dines, DMD?

Hospitals where Dr. Dines has admitting privileges