Dr. Bruce Darden II, MD

Dr. Bruce Darden II, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Bruce Darden II, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Darden II is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center and Novant Health - Presbyterian Medical Center.

2001 Randolph Rd

Charlotte, NC 28207

Learn about Dr. Darden II

See how frequently Dr. Darden II performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Darden II's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hip Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Carolinas Med Center

Dr. Darden II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Darden II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Darden II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Darden II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Darden II to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Darden II's Performance
Charlotte |
First appointment went very well.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr Darden is very pragmatic and focused. He also has a sensitive bedside manor.
in Charlotte, NC |
I have only encountered one surgeon before Dr. Bruce Darden II that I would trust to do such delicate surgery on me. Dr. Darden listened to my concerns, explained the procedure to my understanding and was with me every step of the way. Although he had assistants, he made sure that I knew he was near by. Dr. Darden is patient, kindhearted, and oftentimes funny. I would recommend him to any and everyone that is considering back surgery.
in Charlotte, NC |
I can't say enough good things about Dr Darden. When I had questions, pre and post surgery, he always was prompt in getting back to me. Sometimes even calling me personally to go over. He is very patient, and very good at listening and explaining. This was my first back surgery, and I have had my share of questions. He never makes you feel rushed, and quite honestly has one of the best bed side manners I have encountered. In addition to being a great surgeon, he is a great man.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Bruce Darden is a great physician. He is very understanding, answers all my questions and listens to all my concerns. He performed my back surgery and also my husbands. I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery. He always has your best interest in mind with all his decisions. I would highly recommend him. He is great.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr Darden has all taken the time with me to ensure that all my needs were being met. He don't rush to a conclusion it is a discuss on what we both think is best. I so glad that he is my Doctor.
in Stanley, NC |
I really trusted Dr. Darden when he told me he came from a missionary family. Knowing he knows that there is a higher power that does the healing. Dr. Darden does his job but it is up to the Lord to do the healing. Dr. Darden is a very friendly doctor that takes the time to listen to what you have to say. I am glad that I was referred to him. I would recommend anyone to go to him because he is very good at what he does.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Darden is an great spine surgeon! He has operated on me twice within the last five years. I had excellent outcomes with no complications in both cases. He is very personable and thoroughly explains the procedures he is going to perform. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Rock Hill, SC |
Dr. Darden is in my opinion, the best Orthopedic Surgeon around. He is very knowledge, takes his time and listens to your concerns and has the most pleasant personality. Eighteen years ago he operated on my neck and seven weeks ago a herniated disc in my lower back. I would highly recommend Dr. Darden to everyone. I can't thank him enough for his excellent work.
NC |
Dr. Darden referred me to the right doctor for my specific problem after he reviewed my MRI. He listened to my concerns, ordered the appropriate tests and helped me get an appointment with the right specialist.
Charlotte, NC |
Dr Darden is so concerned about my situation even though it does not actually fall within his realm of work. He is seeing that I am getting to the right person to help me. He is an extremely genuine and caring individual.
NC |
SUCH an awesome doctor and surgeon. Really cares and listens. I'd give this guy a kidney if he needed it!
Wilkesboro, NC |
Dr. Darden has a really excellent manner. He's quiet, calm, confident, and really takes his time to explain what's going on and different options. I really appreciate that he views surgery as a last resort for my condition, and presented realistic outcomes of what I can expect, weighing potential consequences. This way, feel that I am fully informed and able to make the best decision for myself and my course of treatment. I also really appreciate that he doesn't talk over my head or rush me.
in Charlotte, NC |
Our experience was excellent. Dr. Darden understood out concerns and took the time to explain all of our questions, etc. He was extremely accommodating as far as scheduling to see him and provided us with very timely responses to our questions.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Darden II, MD?
Are you Dr. Darden II?