Dr. Bruce Brewer, MD

Dr. Bruce Brewer, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Bruce Brewer, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Garden City, NY. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 42 years. Dr. Brewer is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital Roslyn, Nassau University Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital Syosset, North Shore University Hospital, NYU Winthrop Hospital, Southside Hospital and Flushing Hospital Medical Center.

999 Franklin Ave

Garden City, NY 11530

• EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Brewer

See how frequently Dr. Brewer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Localized Fat Deposits
high
Cancer
high
Breast Diseases

Dr. Brewer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

• Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
  • Plastic Surgery At Duke Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Christine Kleinert Hand Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Brewer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brewer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brewer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brewer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brewer to family and friends
Dr. Brewer's Performance
New Hyde Park, NY |
Doc gave me plenty of time to speak to him; very professional. Left feeling very confident.
Middletown, NY |
Every experience and interaction with Dr. Brewer is exceptional. He always takes time to sit with you at every appointment and talk through what you want to do and provides his recommendation. I've had Botox and lip injections done with Dr. Brewer and have loved the natural results so much - beyond pleased.
Dr. Brewer is great. He is always honest and professional. He takes the time to listen to concerns and questions. He is the only doctor I don't mind going to see!
Hempstead, NY |
My experience at LIPSG has always been one of excellence. Each and every person who works here is professional, helpful and friendly. Dr. Brewer is one of the finest doctors that I know. His easy going manner, combined with years of experience, makes you feel comfortable and assured that you are receiving the best treatment possible for whatever you are there for. I have recommended LIPSG to many people.
in Hempstead, NY |
Dr. Brewer is extrememly professional yet personable. He is thorough, informative and did a great job with my surgery. I was very happy with the outcome. Thank you Dr. Brewer for changing my life!!!!!!!!!!
in Baldwin, NY |
I had a tummy tuck in January 2016 performed by Dr. Brewer. Aside from having the best bed-side manner I've ever experienced, he did a wonderful job. Being seventy, it was a huge decision, but knew very well that if you didn't feel good on the outside, you'd never feel good on the inside. It was the best decision I ever made, and aside from feeling great, I feel young, beautiful and extremely grateful to Dr. Brewer. Dr. Brewer, you changed my life!.
Hicksville, NY |
Dr Brewer is great! Listen to all my issues and questions. Very easy to talk to. He did 2 procedures on me and I'm extremely happy. If/when I want to get more done, I will go to him again.
Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Brewer performed gynecomastia surgery for my 16 year old son. As a parent I was very nervous to have elective surgery done on my child. Dr. Brewer made us feel very comfortable and answered all our questions. The results were amazing and I'm so glad we decided to do the surgery now rather than waiting until my son was older. My son and I are extremely happy with the results. The confidence he gained is priceless.
in Queens New York |
I am happy to say I had the pleasure and honor to meet Dr. Bruce Brewer on a happy occasion. I have not felt comfortable wearing sleeveless dress, blouse, jumper or evening gown in years. Because of hanging fat from my arms. I wear a suit every day for work. Never taking off my jacket. I always shopped for peekaboo blouses to hide my arms. Dr. Brewer performed brachioplasty (arm lift). I am SO THANK-FULL & BLESSED Dr. Bruce Brewer was my doctor. I have sexy arms now!
Nassau, NY |
Bad job on liposuction terrible and strange. Very poor botox cheated with the price and charged twice when 2nd time is no charge touch up really odd and unnusual billing.
Staten Island, New York |
I decided to venture from Staten Islans to Dr. Brewer in Long Island and it was the best decision I could have made. Dr. Brewer and his staff were completely professional and thorough yet warm and compassionate. I can assure you that you are in good hands with Dr. Brewer and his staff!
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Brewer, MD?
Are you Dr. Brewer?