Dr. Bruce Brady, MD

Dr. Bruce Brady, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Bruce Brady, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and endocrinology.

470 E 3900 S Ste 200

• American National
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
  • American Republic

Learn about Dr. Brady

See how frequently Dr. Brady performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Thyroiditis
Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Brady's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Brady "Our team is comprised of highly qualified, knowledgeable, and friendly individuals who continuously strive to provide the best possible health care to our patients. Our medical facilitiy's reputation is directly attributable to the high quality of its staff members.   Our team of providers, nurses, and staff are here to assist you and provide the best care for you and your family. We are here to answer questions and provide honest and clear communication, please don't hesitate to talk to us!"

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Endocrinology

Dr. Brady does not have any board certifications listed.

• Biopsy
  • Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Brady has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brady has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brady does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brady and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brady's Reviews

2.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brady to family and friends

Dr. Brady's Performance

GOOD

I was very happy with my first visit with Dr. Brady. I have Hashimoto's and he was the first person to really explain things to me in a way I could understand. He was straightforward which I appreciated very much. I went to him for a second opinion and I think now I will make him my official...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've seen Dr. Brady twice and found him to be highly organized and informative on each visit. He is very friendly and personable when you have time to sit and talk with him. The office is having problems with their sign-in post visit information system which they are replacing. I am very happy...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Brady is extremely intelligent, very thourogh, listens to your problems, and then will suggest many solutions, or tests to resolve the issues! I do have a great deal of trust with Dr. Brady... Yes, he is reserved; however, once you get to know him, he is great! I appreciated ALL of the tests...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He lets me adjust my medication according to my needs and different exercise situations. That lets me have better control of my glucose than if it was the same everyday. It also makes me feel he trust me to do the best thing for me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Brady for a consultation on a recommendation from my primary care Dr. I found him to be very informative and to the point, which I appreciate. He did have trouble with eye contact which I found a little distracting, but in answer to one reviewer who complained about his being on the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0