Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Bruce Berenson, MD
Dr. Bruce Berenson, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Berenson is affiliated with Delray Medical Center.

13660 Jog Rd Ste 1B

Delray Beach, FL 33446

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Berenson

Dr. Berenson's Experience

Dr. Berenson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Ross University, School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980

Dr. Berenson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berenson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berenson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berenson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berenson to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Berenson's Performance
    GOOD
in Lake Worth, FL |
My husband was a long time patient of dr berenson. My husband was hospitalized and as his internist berensons duties include coordination of the case and keeping the family informed. Berenson makes his rounds about 5:30 am when there r no visitors permitted. He never called me on the phone or communicated with me at all. Imagine my surprise when the social worker came in and asked me what hospice I wanted my husband to go to? Huh??? I nearly collapsed because berenson never contacted me...ever!
Delray Beach, FL |
This doctor is unwilling to treat type 2 diabetes. The doctor's office provides very poor customer service and has unpleasant staff when contacted. Calls are routed to voicemail by reception without saying anything and call backs are done after the office closes. Very poor and frustrating experience.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Although I feel Dr Berenson to be knowledgeable and caring, his staff lacks in a caring and professional demeanor, no smiles, no caring attitude, just a "Next!" demeanor. Staff turnover is unbelievable and they just seem to be getting worse. I have a disabled brother and it is difficult to get him to an appointment let alone get there and have the staff say, you don't have an appointment. who did you speak with is the response. The office is cramped, uninviting and actually quite depressing.
in N.Y N.Y |
Dr. Bruce Berenson is without doubt a very knowledge MD. His practice area is ( Internal Medicine ). He has what one could consider a rare attachment to other medical modalities areas. Health GRADES INC is the nations #1 medical doctor review site. HG'S inc. was created and designed for input and review about MD's who have the credentials to practice as specialists in the many areas of medicine. as well, for patient review. HGI can be very useful as well serve very powerful for those who seek D.
in DelRay Beach |
He is the most dedicated Doctor I have ever seen. I should know. I'm a physician. He is caring, erudite, and has elevated the level of medical care in our community. A true Doctor's Doctor.
Boynton Beach, FL |
we like dr Berenson; however, his staff is terrible!! They are all so rude, dont care if you need emergency, ignore you and don't smile. We wanted to tell the Dr.; however, my husband told me not to bother. Maybe there underpaid, don't know. Its a shame, we would have liked to continue with him. There's plenty of drs that greet you with a warm welcome, especially when you are not feeling well, this one is not!!
in Delray Beach, FL |
He has been my primary care physician for over 16 years and I'm very pleased. Speedy appointments, friendly office staff and good care. He listens to me and explains well. He is very friendly with a good beside manner.
in Boca Raton, FL |
This by far was the worst experience in a doctors office I have ever experienced. They mixed up my lab reports with another patient and then they told me I was too sick for them to be my primary dr. The NP was horrible. Changed primary care physician immediately. Stay away from them.
in Boynton Beach, Florida |
I've been a patient of Dr. Berenson for a number of years. I'm happy to report he is a very caring physician. He's even in his office on Saturdays for about 4 hours for his patients who are suddenly down with flu, colds, whatever. He spends an appropriate amount of time with you. He's an excellent diagnostician and is usually right on the money for whatever he recommends. His nurse is good. The only downside is sometimes the entire office staff is changed with the exception of the nurse.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Berenson, MD?
Are you Dr. Berenson?