Dr. Bruce Baird, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

North County Orthopaedics Group 1571 Washington St Ste 201 Watertown, NY 13601 Get Directions
Dr. Bruce Baird, MD
Dr. Bruce Baird, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Watertown, NY. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Baird is affiliated with Crouse Hospital and Samaritan Medical Center.

Dr. Baird's Care Philosophy

Work hard, provide proven modern treatment, and be honest and straightforward with my patients

Dr. Baird's Experience

See how Dr. Baird's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baird

Dr. Baird accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Baird is now accepting new patients
North County Orthopaedics Group1571 Washington St Ste 201
Watertown, NY 13601
Evening
(315) 782-1650Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Baird has admitting privileges.

Dr. Baird's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baird to family and friends
Dr. Baird's Performance
in Fairfield, CT |
EMS brought me to Samaritan Hospital after a fall had seriously dislocated my left elbow. After x-rays/tests found no broken bones or nerve/artery damage, Dr. Baird explained my condition and how he would attempt to fix it via a procedure called "elbow reduction." When I awoke from anesthesia, my elbow/arm was back in a normal position. He then fitted me with a splint and sling, prescribed painkillers and told me what to do before I got home to CT and saw a doctor. Dr. Baird was wonderful.
in Adams Center, NY |
After multiple treatments for my neck pain radiating into my right hand, I met with Dr Baird. He was professional and took the time to listen to all of my concerns. In October 2016 he performed an ACDF and immediately all of the pain in my right arm and the majority of the pain I had in my neck/upper back for the past 20+ years had resolved. Nine months after my surgery, my only regret is not having it done sooner. My quality of life has improved significantly and I cannot thank Dr Baird enough!
in Lisbon, ny |
Before I had my neck fused, I had terrible headaches EVERY day, I also had pain going down my right arm. On March 31 Dr. Baird preformed surgery on my neck. He fused 3 sections of my cervical spine and removed a bone that was floating around rubbing on the other bones. I had my 8 week check Thursday. I no longer have to wear the neck brace. Since surgery I have not had even 1 headache and no pains in my right arm. I will defiantly recommend Dr. Baird to my family and friends.
in RichvilleTo ny |
I had a herniated disk Dr. Baird performed surgery pain in my leg was gone directly afterwards barley any pain from surgery could have asked for anything more
in Lafargeville, NY |
I had back problems for 3 1/2 years..I suffered from a severe pinched nerve,bulging discs,and herniated discs.before I met doctor baird I tried everything from physical therapy, nasids, injections and nothing worked so I decided surgery was my last option.when I first met him he was open and explained everything to me and was the best doctor I've seen..I'm 6 days post op and my past symptoms are gone!surgery went well and he did an amazing job!! He's a miracle worker so thank you doctor baird!!
in Syracuse, NY |
I saw Dr. Baird for back and leg pain after I reherniated a disc that had been operated on by a different doctor. Dr. Baird helped me decide a second surgery would be the best option. Unlike what I have experienced with other doctors, I never felt pressured into getting the surgery. Dr. Baird is a kind and compassionate doctor and I felt comfortable throughout the whole process of my care. I am very happy with the results of my surgery and I would recommend Dr. Baird to anyone with disc issues.
in Clayton, NY |
Br.Baird did surgery on my mom Dec.19 .She has bone cancer and it was eating up her femour bone in her leg she is doing a lot better and he also put a rod in her hip because of the cancer. I would recommend him to any body that needs surgery he is very good.
in Watertown, NY |
Highly recommended! My husband, who is active duty, had surgery 8 mos. ago and is now doing fantastic! His recovery time was speedy and uneventful. Prior to being diagnosed, my husband's symptoms happened fast and progressively. Had Dr. Baird not diagnosed him when he did, my husband may have had permanent damage. From the time of diagnosis, my husband was in surgery within wks. Dr. Baird's efficiency, professionalism, and experience was greatly appreciated!
in Lowville, NY |
All my Thanks to Dr. Baird and his staff. They were all so kind to me when I was in pain. I was so glad when Dr, Baird said he would Help me. If you have any Orthopedic problems it would be wise to talk to someone at North County Orthopedic Group in Watertown. You will get great advice !
in Watertown NY |
In October 2016 Dr. Baird performed a very successful total hip on me at the Samaritan Medical Center in Watertown New York. Pre-operative procedures were thorough, and my post-operative experience was an equally managed process. Dr. Baird's compassion, care and surgical expertise was above excellent. The staff at the North Country Orthopedic Group were always helpful and organized. I experienced relief immediately and have not had any pain or taken any pain medication since I arrived home.
in Watertown, NY |
I have had two back surgeries. A lamenectomy and a spinal fusion with rods and pins. I am feeling wonderful. Dr.Baird has been there for me every step of the way!! He is kind.and caring and brilliant! I have my life back. He is my hero!!
in Clayton, NY |
As soon as my diagnosis was made, surgery was scheduled. I had been suffering with spinal stenosis for many months prior to seeing Dr. Baird and it had progressed to a point where I could barely walk. The surgery went very well and I am now pain free and after only 3 weeks I can enjoy long walks (with my brace on, of course). I found Dr. Baird to be very personable and it was obvious he cared about my well being.
in Beaver Falls, NY |
I had Dr. Baird as my surgeon to repair a cervical disc with a single fusion. My experience was great, and I was very impressed and happy with my results. I made sure that I did what I was told for post op recovery, and was back to work in 6 weeks! I would recommend Dr. Baird 100% he listened to my concerns and helped me to decide what option was best for me to recover and get back to my everyday life. If you are in the Watertown NY area I definitely recommend Dr. Baird.
in Star Lake, NY |
recommend Dr. Baird because he is straight forward and answered all my questions. Took the time to review the xrays with me and I would come and see him again if needed to.
Have you seen Dr. Bruce Baird, MD?
Are you Dr. Baird?

Compare Dr. Baird

Dr. Baird's Care Philosophy

Dr. Baird's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Baird has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Baird's Board Certifications

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Foot and Ankle Disorders
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

Trenton State College-The College Of New Jersey

Graduated in 1994

• Other Education
    Suny Upstate Medical Center

Dr. Baird does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baird and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Microsurgical Spine Surgery
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Peripheral Nerve Decompression
  • Posterior Cervical Laminectomy
  • Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (PLIF)
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery