Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 72

Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Englewood, CO. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Rose Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Albrecht to book an appointment.

Albrecht Women's Care

New Patient?
Denver Fertility Albrecht Women's Care9780 Pyramid Ct Ste 260 Englewood, CO 80112

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Albrecht Women's Care

Dr. Albrecht's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Albrecht

Dr. Albrecht?
What People Say About Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD
Bruce Albrecht performed a surgery on me 2 years ago that resulted in permanent damage to my urethra, pelvic floor musculature, and nerves. My husband and I have spent over 18,000$ over the last two years trying to fix the damage Bruce Albrecht caused. Bruce Albrecht was overly confident in his abilities to perform my surgery and yet utterly incompetent and unfortunately this resulted in my body suffering painful and permanent damage. Bruce Albrecht did not attempt to try to help fix my body after he inflicted harm, but instead waved me off and left me to suffer. Other doctors had to diagnose and to try and help fix the damage Bruce caused. But, thus far, nothing has been able to permanently fix the pain/ damage caused by the negligence and trauma Bruce inflicted. This is something that may never resolve. I may be in pain for the rest of my life because of this doctor. I trusted him. I would think long and hard before allowing Bruce Albrecht to manage your care.
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Albrecht anytime. He really cares about his patients and contrary to some other clinics you don't feel like they just want your money. His treatment plan was successful and I am expecting my first baby. He is a master at what he's doing. The staff is awesome. I would recommend this practice to any women dealing with some infertility problems even women over 40, yes he can do it!!!
Vanessa K. – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
I had a great experience with this provider and his staff. Spent almost over a year going there and each time I felt so welcomed and well treated. I did not feel like a paying customer, I felt like a person and was treated like family each time my husband and I went there.
Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Our experience here was life- changing! I had seen similar doctors for 10 years before meeting Dr. Albrecht and never had the level of support that I received here. The staff really cares about patients. My husband and I thank God for this practice.
Denver – May 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Doctor Albrecht was amazing. I was struggling with a miscarriage that caused excess scarring and Dr. Albrecht and his team was able to take care of the issue very quickly and with a lot of heart. His team was also fantastic...caring, responsive and great with communications. If I could have Doctor Albrecht deliver my baby, I would...and make him an honorary uncle. lol
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and his staff are very caring and trusting. They took my husband and I in as clients after another fertility doctor in the area told us she couldn't help us. Dr. Albrecht spent quality time with us at our initial appointment to go over our history and what to expect. The entire staff was always positive, even when I was feeling hopeless, at times. Fast forward 6 months and we're expecting our first child, a girl! Thank you Dr. Albrecht, Kathy and the rest of the staff.
Edwards, CO – Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
We found Dr. Albrecht and his staff to be wonderful, knowledgeable and caring. His diagnosis of why we couldn’t get pregnant was spot on. His treatment plan was successful and we are happily expecting our second baby. His staff was kind and compassionate and very helpful. Great experience and highly recommend this practice.
Centennial – Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Ambler and staff are truly amazing. They were extremely patient and worked diligently to find the right approach for me. Dr. Ambler wanted to make sure we exhausted all possibilities before we went to IVF. Thanks to Dr. Ambler and her team I am now almost 5 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy !
Parker, CO – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht IS the reason I am carrying a healthy baby this pregnancy. I am forever grateful for his vast years of knowledge/expertise! After many miscarriages, fibroids, endometriosis, and 4 myomectomies we decided to do one last surgery before we called it quits. The fertility MD that I was at referred me to him because he was "the best" at fibroid removal. Well, 2 weeks before my surgery I miraculously became pregnant without miscarriage because he ran tests the others didn't. Thank you Dr A
Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and his staff are amazing! They are great at answering any questions you may have and they are available anytime. They are awesome at diagnosing your infertility issues and they take the necessary steps to get you to your end goal. Their staff are polite and friendly and they work with you to keep costs down. We travel from the Western Slope to see them because they are the best. My husband and I are well educated and because of them we are expecting our first child this May.
Jodi in New Castle, CO – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
When we found out IVF was our only option, we decided to shop around for the right IVF Doctor. We met with Dr. Albrecht first and were completely blown away by how much he explained to us and how genuine he was. Our experience could not have been better with the entire office staff, from start to finish. They truly care about each patient and are available anytime to ease any worries you may have through this very stressful process.
Sarah in Arvada, CO – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr Albrecht and his staff genuinely care about their patients. You don’t feel like a number at an IVF factory. He spent 2 hours with us on our initial consultation and mapped out a long term care plan for our fertility journey. We weren’t immediately sent to IVF. I highly recommend not feeling like a number during this complicated time.
Sam in Denver, CO – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
We are so lucky we found Dr. Albrecht! After a terrible experience and months at CCRM we were recommended to switch and so glad we did. Dr. Albrecht fought for us. We are now 14 weeks pregnant and forever grateful to him and his team! Would recommend Denver Fertility to any and everyone
Alexandra in Littleton , CO – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
One of the best medical experiences I have had in my life. As a fellow medical practitioner I was blown away by Dr. Albrecht's empathy, amazing bedside manner and true investment in the care of every patient. He spent longer in our initial consult than any other reproductive endocrinologist I have seen. His office does not nickel and dime anyone and provides the most transparent care in this very murky and emotionally fraught process. I recommend him in the highest possible terms
Kat in Denver, CO – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
I sought out MD Albrecht due to frustration with lack of ability to get pregnant yet still no answer as to why. He was able to diagnose my issues and address my concerns. His care plan is very individualized to my specific needs or issues. Entire staff met my needs and were extremely supportive no matter whether my need was emotional or physical. We were seen at his clinic for a year before getting pregnant naturally!! I am now 15 weeks and healthy as can be. Very grateful to him and his team.
Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and his staff are nothing short of incredible. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for over a year with no luck. We had been to different fertility doctors in the past, before we stumbled on Dr. Albrecht's office. Immediately after walking into the office for the first time, we knew that we had found a provider who cared about our situation and wanted to help. Dr. Albrecht is a kind, compassionate, and patient provider who takes genuine care of his patients.
Danielle in Aurora – Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and the team are some of the most AMAZING individuals we have EVER worked with. They offered a level of care and compassion that far exceeded our expectations. They take the time to listen, explain, and offer tailored evidence-based options for treatment. After every encounter, we left feeling excited and hopeful for the next step. The exceptional quality of care provided here is the best we've ever experienced and hope other practitioners follow their lead.
H.S. & M. S. in Parker – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht & staff at AWC were outstanding in providing comprehensive & hands-on care. It took 3 yrs to begin my family, & Dr. Albrecht explained each option thoroughly; the staff was patient & supportive the entire time; helping with procedures, medication protocols, lab results, & financial obligations. I highly recommend this clinic if you need help starting your family. Thankfully I will deliver my baby in 7/2018! A dream long awaited, and AWC helped make it a reality!!
Patricia C. in THORNTON, CO – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Our entire experience with Dr. Albrecht was smooth and comforting - I wish I had done it sooner. The ease and flexibility with scheduling appointments is incredible, and I never waited longer than 5 minutes. They share lab results same day or next day. The practice is calm and organized, and every step of the way, they reiterate for you exactly what you are to do, so all is broken down into daily manageable pieces. On top of it all, we had a successful result, so naturally, we are thrilled
Lakewood – Dec 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and the clinical staff and nurses with the practice are absolutely amazing! I was scared and worried about my fertility problems and they put me at ease and explained the plan thoroughly. I always felt like a valued patient and everyone there had my best interest in mind when it came to getting pregnant. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process and the nurses are extremely knowledgable and it is clear they are dedicated to their job. We are forever grateful to Dr. Albrecht!
Courtney in Highlands Ranch – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Albrecht?

Dr. Albrecht accepts

Dr. Albrecht accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
WellChoice - U (Select Network)-CO
WellChoice - U-CO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Albrecht treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery

One of the major ways Albrecht Women's Care is set apart from others in the field is the level of compassion we have in our approach to patients. We listen to their needs and treat them as individuals. We don't suggest that there is only one option; we try to provide them with various options they can pursue.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility