Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD

Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·

Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Englewood, CO and has been practicing for 45 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, gynecology, and more.Read his story

Albrecht Women's Care

9780 Pyramid Ct Ste 260

Englewood, CO 80112

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Albrecht treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Surgery

One of the major ways Albrecht Women's Care is set apart from others in the field is the level of compassion we have in our approach to patients. We listen to their needs and treat them as individuals. We don't suggest that there is only one option; we try to provide them with various options they can pursue.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Albrecht

Dr. Albrecht?
Dr. Albrecht's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD
Doctor Albrecht was amazing. I was struggling with a miscarriage that caused excess scarring and Dr. Albrecht and his team was able to take care of the issue very quickly and with a lot of heart. His team was also fantastic...caring, responsive and great with communications. If I could have Doctor Albrecht deliver my baby, I would...and make him an honorary uncle. lol
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and his staff are very caring and trusting. They took my husband and I in as clients after another fertility doctor in the area told us she couldn't help us. Dr. Albrecht spent quality time with us at our initial appointment to go over our history and what to expect. The entire staff was always positive, even when I was feeling hopeless, at times. Fast forward 6 months and we're expecting our first child, a girl! Thank you Dr. Albrecht, Kathy and the rest of the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
We found Dr. Albrecht and his staff to be wonderful, knowledgeable and caring. His diagnosis of why we couldn’t get pregnant was spot on. His treatment plan was successful and we are happily expecting our second baby. His staff was kind and compassionate and very helpful. Great experience and highly recommend this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Ambler and staff are truly amazing. They were extremely patient and worked diligently to find the right approach for me. Dr. Ambler wanted to make sure we exhausted all possibilities before we went to IVF. Thanks to Dr. Ambler and her team I am now almost 5 months pregnant with a healthy baby boy !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht IS the reason I am carrying a healthy baby this pregnancy. I am forever grateful for his vast years of knowledge/expertise! After many miscarriages, fibroids, endometriosis, and 4 myomectomies we decided to do one last surgery before we called it quits. The fertility MD that I was at referred me to him because he was "the best" at fibroid removal. Well, 2 weeks before my surgery I miraculously became pregnant without miscarriage because he ran tests the others didn't. Thank you Dr A
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and his staff are amazing! They are great at answering any questions you may have and they are available anytime. They are awesome at diagnosing your infertility issues and they take the necessary steps to get you to your end goal. Their staff are polite and friendly and they work with you to keep costs down. We travel from the Western Slope to see them because they are the best. My husband and I are well educated and because of them we are expecting our first child this May.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
When we found out IVF was our only option, we decided to shop around for the right IVF Doctor. We met with Dr. Albrecht first and were completely blown away by how much he explained to us and how genuine he was. Our experience could not have been better with the entire office staff, from start to finish. They truly care about each patient and are available anytime to ease any worries you may have through this very stressful process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr Albrecht and his staff genuinely care about their patients. You don’t feel like a number at an IVF factory. He spent 2 hours with us on our initial consultation and mapped out a long term care plan for our fertility journey. We weren’t immediately sent to IVF. I highly recommend not feeling like a number during this complicated time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
We are so lucky we found Dr. Albrecht! After a terrible experience and months at CCRM we were recommended to switch and so glad we did. Dr. Albrecht fought for us. We are now 14 weeks pregnant and forever grateful to him and his team! Would recommend Denver Fertility to any and everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
One of the best medical experiences I have had in my life. As a fellow medical practitioner I was blown away by Dr. Albrecht's empathy, amazing bedside manner and true investment in the care of every patient. He spent longer in our initial consult than any other reproductive endocrinologist I have seen. His office does not nickel and dime anyone and provides the most transparent care in this very murky and emotionally fraught process. I recommend him in the highest possible terms
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
I sought out MD Albrecht due to frustration with lack of ability to get pregnant yet still no answer as to why. He was able to diagnose my issues and address my concerns. His care plan is very individualized to my specific needs or issues. Entire staff met my needs and were extremely supportive no matter whether my need was emotional or physical. We were seen at his clinic for a year before getting pregnant naturally!! I am now 15 weeks and healthy as can be. Very grateful to him and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and his staff are nothing short of incredible. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for over a year with no luck. We had been to different fertility doctors in the past, before we stumbled on Dr. Albrecht's office. Immediately after walking into the office for the first time, we knew that we had found a provider who cared about our situation and wanted to help. Dr. Albrecht is a kind, compassionate, and patient provider who takes genuine care of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and the team are some of the most AMAZING individuals we have EVER worked with. They offered a level of care and compassion that far exceeded our expectations. They take the time to listen, explain, and offer tailored evidence-based options for treatment. After every encounter, we left feeling excited and hopeful for the next step. The exceptional quality of care provided here is the best we've ever experienced and hope other practitioners follow their lead.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht & staff at AWC were outstanding in providing comprehensive & hands-on care. It took 3 yrs to begin my family, & Dr. Albrecht explained each option thoroughly; the staff was patient & supportive the entire time; helping with procedures, medication protocols, lab results, & financial obligations. I highly recommend this clinic if you need help starting your family. Thankfully I will deliver my baby in 7/2018! A dream long awaited, and AWC helped make it a reality!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Our entire experience with Dr. Albrecht was smooth and comforting - I wish I had done it sooner. The ease and flexibility with scheduling appointments is incredible, and I never waited longer than 5 minutes. They share lab results same day or next day. The practice is calm and organized, and every step of the way, they reiterate for you exactly what you are to do, so all is broken down into daily manageable pieces. On top of it all, we had a successful result, so naturally, we are thrilled
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht and the clinical staff and nurses with the practice are absolutely amazing! I was scared and worried about my fertility problems and they put me at ease and explained the plan thoroughly. I always felt like a valued patient and everyone there had my best interest in mind when it came to getting pregnant. I felt comfortable throughout the entire process and the nurses are extremely knowledgable and it is clear they are dedicated to their job. We are forever grateful to Dr. Albrecht!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
I can't say enough about this man and his staff and this facility. Our experience proved that even if you have minor fertility issues he treats you just the same as a patient with major fertility issues. We were so lucky to only need a few medications and were blessed weeks later with our first successful pregnancy (so far, knock on wood). The staff completely understands you worries and fears and I just can't imagine going to any other office for this experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
I would recommend Albrecht Women's Care for an IVF cycle. Dr. Albrecht and his staff were knowledgable, caring, and informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
We cannot thank Dr. Albrecht and his staff enough for making our dreams come true. The level of care and guidance provided has been instrumental to the success of starting our family. One healthy baby is on the way and it wouldn?t have been possible without their knowledge and care. We are truly thankful for their kindness, positive attitude, understanding, encouragement and compassion. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?
Dr. Albrecht was direct and clear in the options and plan to reach my optimal results. He provided additional resources and took the time to teach me what I needed to know. He came across no nonsense, compassionate, patient, thorough, forward thinking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Albrecht, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Albrecht?

Insurance accepted

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Albrecht treats patients.

Compare Providers