Dr. Brooks Ficke, MD

Dr. Brooks Ficke, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  ·
Male
Dr. Brooks Ficke, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Roswell, GA and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med in 2011 and specializes in orthopedic hand surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

1285 Hembree Rd Ste 200A

Roswell, GA 30076

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Ficke

Dr. Ficke's Experience

Dr. Ficke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Dr. Ficke's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ficke "Thank you for choosing me as your physician. I grew up in Atlanta and am excited to return to the area to serve my community. I am honored to have been granted your trust, and I want to assure you that I am here to listen to you and your family and to prescribe a comprehensive plan of action. My goal as your hand surgeon is to manage your medical needs using state of the art medical treatments, whether non-operative or surgical. I take great pride in offering personalized service to every patient based upon their work/life needs and preferences. I am interested in every person's unique circumstances and strive to create the most effective plan for recovery.My goal is to form a treatment plan with you that will allow a rapid return to your active lifestyle. The doctor that delivers your Healthcare is your choice,and my staff and I would like to thank you for choosing us to help you with your orthopaedic needs. Please feel free to call upon us while you are in our care. We are here for you on your journey every step of the way."

This content was provided by Dr. Ficke "Our mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  • Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

Dr. Ficke does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • University of Alabama At Birmingham

Dr. Ficke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ficke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ficke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ficke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ficke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ficke to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Dr. Ficke's Performance

I want to recommend Dr. Ficke for his commitment to his patients. I had an immediate appointment to show my daughter's bruised finger which had an initial diagnosis of fracture & dislocation. The doctor's office had to be closed early due to Snow. However, the effort Dr. Ficke took to see us and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We will be sure to let Dr. Ficke know!