Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD
Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.

11425 El Camino Real

San Diego, CA 92130

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman's Experience

Dr. Friedman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment

No malpractice history found for California.

• Princeton U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Friedman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Friedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Friedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Friedman to family and friends
Dr. Friedman's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
This review is long over due, but I have been consumed caring for my 3.5 month year-old, beautiful daughter that Dr. Friedman helped me conceive! Throughout the entire process, my husband and I always felt well informed, under the best care, in control of our treatment and that she was easily accessible with any questions and/or concerns . We already know Dr. Friedman will be part of our baby #2 story!
Encinitas, CA |
Dr. Friedman, MJ McKee and others on the team are simply amazing. Very helpful. Very professional.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Friedman is a rare gem in the world of doctors. She is extremely smart and knowledgeable in her field, she is very kind and compassionate, we trusted every single decision or input she had with full confidence, she is fantastic at responding including outside of appointments, and she truly and genuinely cares about her patients and making their wants, needs, dreams come true. She is easily the greatest doctor I have ever been to and wish I could see her for everything. Highly recommended.
El Cajon, CA |
Very knowledgeable and supportive. Even though we failed to make it to transfer twice, she was always thinking of new ways to get us to our end goal.
Oregon City, OR |
Very warm, friendly, educated and professional.
San Diego, CA |
She takes a lot of time to listen, and individualizes care. She is very friendly and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend for this type of experience
in San Diego, CA |
After moving from a Sacramento clinic, after having 2 failed cycles and 1 failed FET, we moved down to San Diego. From the moment I contacted someone, it was LOVE at first email. Every single person I've had contact with, has been amazing. When I met Dr. Friedman, she told me she would not do the transfer until everything (mainly my uterus) was 100% ready. I'm three weeks away from our first FET now! :) I am thrilled I stumbled across their website! Totally recommend this clinic and Dr. F!
San Diego, CA |
Going through IVF is not easy but Dr. Brooke made our experience much better. Dr. Friedman is so kind and intelligent and truly cares for her patients. She makes sure you are comfortable with any decision through the process and keeps you informed about everything. She always answered all our questions and replied to all our emails and we feel very fortunate to have our treatment with her. The Staff at SDFC were also so supportive, respectful, kind and knowledgeable.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr Friedman and the entire staff at SD Fertility was beyond amazing! After 2 years of trying to do this naturally we were recommended to this clinic and couldn't be happier! From start to finish we were always presented with the best options, greeted by warm staff, and know that they had personal interest in our success. We are happy to say that after one round we are expecting a baby in February and can't thank Dr Friedman enough.
in La Jolla, CA |
This team could not be better. For such a personal process, they are respectful, intelligent, savvy and extremely well coordinated from Doctor to receptionist. We experienced frustrating miscommunications at other offices and were thankful to have had a referral to this outstanding facility. Her guidance was confident, clear and truly created a miracle for us. Dr. Friedman & her entire team are truly gifted in their practice.
in Los Angeles, CA |
6yrs trying,6 IVFs,2 clinics in LA and several in Argentina where we live now, we were so lucky to be introduced to DrBrooke Friedman,San Diego Fertility Center.They were able to accommodate our schedules and help us by being flexible around the logistics of our travel. I totally recommend DrFriedman to anybody going through this heart breaking journey, they they were extremely professional,and very warm.We r 10wp and we r still crossing fingers so all goes well, we were in great hands!
Dr. Friedman is a compassionate and intelligent doctor. She answers any questions throughly and genuinely cares about her patients. My husband and I were impressed with her expertise and wonderful bedside manner. I'm happy to share that we are successfully preganant!
in San Diego, CA |
Out of at least 8 IVF doctors my wife and I saw during our IVF treatment, Dr. Friedman by far had the most compassion and attention to our needs. Most importantly, her breath of experience and expertise was invaluable to our successful outcome. We were very fortunate to have met Dr. Friedman after 3 failed IVF cycles with another clinic. Primarily thanks to Dr. Friedman's suggested course of treatment, our fourth cycle (1st with Dr. Friedman) resulted in a birth of a healthy baby girl.
Have you seen Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
Are you Dr. Friedman?