Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 40

Dr. Friedman

San Diego Fertility Center

11425 El Camino Real San Diego, CA 92130

Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Univ Of Ca in 2006 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Friedman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Friedman

Dr. Friedman?
Dr. Friedman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD
Dr. Friedman was one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of working with. While I was undoubtedly in a rough situation when I found her, I could not be happier that I did. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone having fertility issues and I would trust her with my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
This review is long over due, but I have been consumed caring for my 3.5 month year-old, beautiful daughter that Dr. Friedman helped me conceive! Throughout the entire process, my husband and I always felt well informed, under the best care, in control of our treatment and that she was easily accessible with any questions and/or concerns . We already know Dr. Friedman will be part of our baby #2 story!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman, MJ McKee and others on the team are simply amazing. Very helpful. Very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
Dr. Friedman is a rare gem in the world of doctors. She is extremely smart and knowledgeable in her field, she is very kind and compassionate, we trusted every single decision or input she had with full confidence, she is fantastic at responding including outside of appointments, and she truly and genuinely cares about her patients and making their wants, needs, dreams come true. She is easily the greatest doctor I have ever been to and wish I could see her for everything. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
Very knowledgeable and supportive. Even though we failed to make it to transfer twice, she was always thinking of new ways to get us to our end goal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
Very warm, friendly, educated and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
She takes a lot of time to listen, and individualizes care. She is very friendly and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend for this type of experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
After moving from a Sacramento clinic, after having 2 failed cycles and 1 failed FET, we moved down to San Diego. From the moment I contacted someone, it was LOVE at first email. Every single person I've had contact with, has been amazing. When I met Dr. Friedman, she told me she would not do the transfer until everything (mainly my uterus) was 100% ready. I'm three weeks away from our first FET now! :) I am thrilled I stumbled across their website! Totally recommend this clinic and Dr. F!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
Going through IVF is not easy but Dr. Brooke made our experience much better. Dr. Friedman is so kind and intelligent and truly cares for her patients. She makes sure you are comfortable with any decision through the process and keeps you informed about everything. She always answered all our questions and replied to all our emails and we feel very fortunate to have our treatment with her. The Staff at SDFC were also so supportive, respectful, kind and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?
Dr Friedman and the entire staff at SD Fertility was beyond amazing! After 2 years of trying to do this naturally we were recommended to this clinic and couldn't be happier! From start to finish we were always presented with the best options, greeted by warm staff, and know that they had personal interest in our success. We are happy to say that after one round we are expecting a baby in February and can't thank Dr Friedman enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Friedman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Friedman?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

2003
2001
Princeton U

Dr. Friedman accepts

Dr. Friedman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Health Net
Health Net PPO
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Kaiser PHCS Network PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Friedman treats your condition or procedure

• High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Recurrent Miscarriage Treatment