Dr. Brooke Belanger Storer, MD

Dr. Brooke Belanger Storer, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Brooke Belanger Storer, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center in 2011 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

4200 W Memorial Rd Ste 201

Oklahoma City, OK 73120

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Belanger Storer

See how frequently Dr. Belanger Storer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Maternal Anemia
Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
Pregnancy-Related Disorders

Dr. Belanger Storer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Belanger Storer "As a physician and a mom, my goal is to approach my patients the way that I would want my daughter, mother, or grandmother treated. It is my privilege to walk with women through some of the most joyful and some of the most difficult times."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Belanger Storer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Birth Control
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hysterectomy - Open
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Osteoporosis Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• University of Oklahoma
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Belanger Storer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Belanger Storer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Belanger Storer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belanger Storer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Belanger Storer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Belanger Storer to family and friends

Dr. Belanger Storer's Performance

I highly recommend Dr. Storer. We had the best experience during my pregnancy and delivery, and all of my follow-up appointments. She is incredibly professional, but also super friendly and down to earth. It truly felt like a friend helped me have a baby! I trusted her recommendations completely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I imagine that the husband of one of an OBGYN's patients rarely posts a review. In this case, I am compelled to do so because of the excellence of care Dr. Storer provides. In my view, Dr. Storer is without question the best physician my wife has ever seen (and there have been many). Dr. Storer...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My 13 year old daughter went to see Dr Storer, for the very first time, for issues. Dr. Storer really took the time to explain things to my daughter and make her feel at ease. I appreciated the extra time she gave my daughter to help calm her nerves. Can not say enough how wonderful her bedside...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Storer is an incredibly knowledgeable, personable, and skilled doctor. I went to her for all of my prenatal care, and she carefully and thoughtfully addressed all of my concerns, no matter how big or small. Then, when it came time to deliver my baby, Dr. Storer was amazing. She was competent,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Storer is a very caring, empathetic, and compassionate doctor who made me feel very comfortable and at ease. She was able to answer all of my questions and normalized my concerns and worries. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Belanger Storer?