Dr. Brook A. Adams, MD

Dr. Brook A. Adams, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 43 years old

31 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Adams specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Granbury, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Adams? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Adams' Experience

See how Dr. Adams' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Adams has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Adams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Adams to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Adams
Dr. Adams' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (29)
in GLEN ROSE TEXAS |
after an accident in Arizona we rushed home to find an orthopedic surgeon, and Dr Adams was recommended by a local medical professional who had been a surgical patient of Dr Adams. He immediately worked me into his busy schedule and we have been delighted with his professionalism and care, His staff is courteous and caring, Highly give him a 5 star!
in Granbury, Tx |
Dr. Adams great when I dislocated my patella. He didn't immediately jump to having surgery on it, he waited to see how it heeled on its own. His office has been wonderful every time that I have called or come in. I would 100% recommend Dr. Adams!
in Granbury, TX |
I broke my wrist & am a senior citizen. He was very compassionate, asking questions about my lifestyle & giving me a choice in my treatment. I live a very active lifestyle & work with my hands a lot. Ater listening to the type of things I do with my hands, he said that surgery would make the healing process stronger. He left the choice to me. I chose surgery and feel he did an excellent job. In follow up appointments he is concerned about how I feel about my healing process. He's the best!
in Cresson, TX |
Excellent surgeon, good listener, friendly staff. Was referred to Dr. Adams for my knee surgery and could not be happier. Initial appointment to consultation to surgery and follow up all handled quickly and smoothly. He demonstrates a genuine interest in my care and recovery.
in Stephenville, TX |
Dr. Adams discussed different options with me, I chose to have my knee scoped. I couldn't be more pleased with my results. Two weeks postoperative my knee feels great and no more pain I experienced before surgery. Dr. Adams, office staff and surgical staff were professional and friendly and made for a successful experience start to finish.
in Stephenville Tx |
Need an orthopedic doctor? I would highly recommend Dr. Brook Adams. I couldn't have chosen a more caring orthopedic doctor. When I decided to see Dr. Adams for a possible total knee replacement, he made me feel at ease when we discussed my options, and I decided to proceed with the total knee replacement. I knew I was in good hands after my first visit, his confidence and expertise was evident. I wasn't just a another patient to him, he truly wanted to help me get my life back.
in Glen Rose |
I experienced a spiral fracture of the fibula and was referred by my PCP to Dr.. Adams. I had surgery and all the related followup care. I've know many surgeons personally and professionally and Dr. Adams is a top professional, but more importantly he's a real human being. Dr. Adams, his PA, Jeff, and the rest of his staff made the whole experience much easier by their care both professionally and personally.
in Stephenville tx |
Had bi laderal knee replacement in Dec 2016, excellent care from Dr Adams and all his staff. Highly recommended! Knees are great now. So glad to find Dr Adams. So excited to be able to do stuff with my grandkids. Thank you last few years years have been rough doing simple task.
in Cleburne, TX |
Staff was extremely professional and very polite. Dr. Adams is very informative and took time to answer all my questions and made my husband and I feel very comfortable.
in Granbury, TX |
Swelling in my knee prompted me to schedule an appointment with Dr. Adams, who could see me the same day during a holiday period. With a vacation coming up within a week, this was important! Even better, Dr. Adams took the time to discuss my options and his recommendations, and listen to my concerns. I appreciate a doctor who doesn't push tests, medications, or treatments that are expensive and/or unnecessary. If I ever need orthopedic services again, I will be calling Dr. Brook Adams first.
in Granbury, TX |
I had developed a cyst on the index finger of my right hand, directly opposing my thumb. Due to it's location, normal day-to-day use of my hand irritated the cyst and local skin to frequent discomfort. Dr Adams examined the anomaly, advised me of the dangers and options and helped me arrived at the best approach to the issue. The surgery was scheduled and conducted. I was surprised at the great care, concern and professionalism Dr. Adams and his staff exercised for a great outcome.
in Granbury,Tx. |
Dr. Adams was recommended and I could not be happier. He is very thorough and very personable. I have another surgery scheduled and would recommend him to anyone. I trust him to make the right decisions that are beneficial for me. He also has a very friendly and knowledgeable staff thats ready to help with your needs and answer the questions you may have.
in Granbury, TX |
he is very knowable about injury & treatment . I was treated with great respect &has made me I AM WITH THE CORRECT DR.
in Glen Rose, Texas |
Dr Adams has been a pleasant surprise for both myself and my wife. He has been very efficient and on time with every step of my medical issue. His Office Staff been very good also. I must say he and his office have set a very high standard for customer service and patient care!
in Granbury, TX |
Overall great talented man. I had ACL reconstion surgery with him at the beginning of this year and I'm an active sports player he did such a great job. I'm back playing with no problems, my knee feels great. I recommend all sports players to him.
Stephenville, TX |
Doctor Adams is okay. He is arrogent though doesnt really listen to you. You ask him a question and dont really get an answer. His surgery tech is a jerk and even more arrogant than Doctor Adams. I would not advise him to others.
If this review is real, I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I pride myself on listening to and trying to answer patients' concerns and questions. My staff demands the same from themselves. We try our best to provide compassionate care of the highest quality to all patients.
Have you seen Dr. Brook A. Adams, MD?

Compare Dr. Adams

Dr. Adams' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Adams has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Adams' Board Certifications

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

University of New Mexico School of Medicine

Completed in 2011

Sports Orthopedics and Spine

Completed in 2012

Dr. Adams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Adams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics