Dr. Brock Whittenberger, MD

Dr. Brock Whittenberger, MD

Oncology  ·  
Male  ·  
Age 67
(5)
Save
Dr. Brock Whittenberger, MD is an oncology specialist in Billings, MT and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in oncology and medical oncology.

2800 10th Ave N

Billings, MT 59101

Contact Information

(877) 750-4445

Insurance Accepted

  • Aetna
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Cigna
  • MultiPlan

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.

Learn about Dr. Whittenberger

Be confident in your decisions by checking out your provider's top areas of care, education, patient reviews and more. Learn about finding the right doctor for you.

Top Care Areas

See how frequently Dr. Whittenberger performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bleeding Disorders
very high
more than 99% of peers
Blood Disorders
very high
more than 99% of peers
Cancer
very high
more than 99% of peers

Dr. Whittenberger's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

2  Specialties

  • Oncology
  • Medical Oncology

2  Board Certifications

  • Internal Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

108  Conditions Treated

Less
Read Less

4  Procedures

Background Check

Malpractice Claims not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

0 Sanctions

No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

0 Board Actions

No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

Education

  • Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Washington University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed
  • Washington University, School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Awards & Recognition

Awards & Honors
  • Healthgrades Honor Roll
Media & Publications

Dr. Whittenberger has no media or publications listed.

Languages Spoken

  • English

Memberships & Professional Affiliations

Dr. Whittenberger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Whittenberger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Whittenberger's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Whittenberger to family and friends
5 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Likelihood to Recommend (5)

  • 5
    (3)
  • 4
    (0)
  • 3
    (0)
  • 2
    (0)
  • 1
    (2)

Dr. Whittenberger's Performance

  • Trustworthiness

    VERY GOOD
  • Explains condition(s) well

    VERY GOOD
  • Answers questions

    VERY GOOD
  • Time well spent

    VERY GOOD

Office & Staff Performance

  • Scheduling

    EXCELLENT
  • Office environment

    EXCELLENT
  • Staff friendliness

    EXCELLENT
  • Average wait time

    Under 10 minutes

Patient Comments (1)

This doctor runs on old data. When I was in for cancer surgery, he stated to me that I had nothing to be concerned about, that I only had a 15% chance of relapse for the particular cancer I had, when the current data showed I actually had a 85% chance. Four months in a bone marrow transplant ward...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Flag this
Image of Dr. Whittenberger
Are you Dr. Whittenberger?
Make it easy for patients to share their feedback. Also manage your personalized profile!

Nearby doctors with similar experience

General Surgery
(4)
Hematology
(2)
Hematology
(7)