Dr. Brock Ridenour, MD

Dr. Brock Ridenour, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. Ridenour prides himself on his ability to achieve natural and beautiful results through a in-depth understanding of science, beauty and art. Most cosmetic surgical procedures can be performed in-office with minimal or no anesthesia. An experienced surgeon, Dr. Ridenour is also counted among the top providers of Botox and filling agents in the nation. Ridenour Plastic Surgery also has a comprehensive array of technologic devices for skin resurfacing, skin tightening, hair removal, etc.

Ridenour Plastic Surgery

12460 Olive Blvd Fl 2

Saint Louis, MO 63141

Learn about Dr. Ridenour

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Ridenour is absolutely amazing. He listens to the patient and really personalizes his approach and methodology to meet the individual needs of each patient. His attention to detail and bedside manner is beyond compare.
I am seriously beyond satisfied with Dr. Ridenour and all of the girls that work here. My friends and I call it our happy place. I feel so comfortable, attended to and always happy with my results.
Dr. Ridenour has excellent clinical skill as well as bedside manner. I feel confident that he is addressing my concerns appropriately.

Dr. Brock D. Ridenour is a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon serving the St. Louis area for more than 18 years. Dr. Ridenour is experienced in Nasal Surgery (Rhinoplasty), Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) and Melasma Treatment. He is a professional member of the American Academy Of  Facial Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery, the American Society of Laser Medicine Surgery and the Association of Clinical Research Professionals. Dr. Brock Ridenour was also awarded the Compassionate Doctor Recognition, the Vitals Patient’s Choice Award and the RealSelf Top Doctor Award.

PRACTICE EHR

• Nextech

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION

• American Academy Of Facial Plastic And Reconstructive Surgery
  • American Society of Laser Medicine Surgery
  • Association of Clinical Research Professionals

AWARDS & ACCOLADES

• RealSelf Top Doctor
  • Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
  • Ladue News 2016 Top Cosmetic Surgeon in St. Louis
  • Vitals Patient's Choice Award 2015
  • Vitals Top 10 Doctor, Missouri Top 10 Plastic Surgeons

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Accepts Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and Amex.
  • We offer financing through Alphaeon and Care Credit.

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• We are a cosmetic surgery and laser practice. Most of our services are not covered by insurance. We do accept insurance for reconstructive procedures following Moh's surgery.

OFFICE HOURS

• Monday to Friday : 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM

Dr. Ridenour's Experience

Dr. Ridenour's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Adult Reconstructive Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Chin Implant
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Exilis Skin Tightening Therapy
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Surgery
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Treatment for Melasma
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Tattoo Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Yale University - B.S. Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Tulane University Medical School - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • General Surgery (2 years) - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas
  • Otolaryngology - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Dallas
  • Facial Plastic Surgery - University of Washington Seattle
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ridenour has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ridenour does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ridenour and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ridenour's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ridenour to family and friends
Dr. Ridenour's Performance
great experience with the whole staff
I have been going to Dr. Ridenour for just under 10 years, my 40th birthday quickly approaching. There is truly no one else I would trust with my face. I would say my favorite thing about Dr. Ridenour is the fact he always keeps me grounded and looking natural. I honestly cannot tell you how many times he has told me no. At the time I am always taken a little aback and am disappointed, but am ALWAYS thankful in the long run. He is truly a master artist.
I have been going to Dr. Ridenour for a few years and have been extremely satisfied with the procedures I have received. His knowledgeable team of educates you on the options that best suit your need along with realistic expectations and long term benefits on each procedure. I am quite pleased with the choice of fillers and their lasting results. They accentuate your features while restoring your youthful glow. Dr. Ridenour you are an artist; you have restored what ye...
always a fun time here with the girls and Dr, Ridenour. very friendly and we discuss fun things also not always serious.. thank you all Mikki
Cheryl does an amazing job she has brought my skin back to it's original skin tone and texture.
Dr. Ridenour and everyone in his office is so friendly and competent. Great experience!
Dr. Ridenour and his staff have always exceeded my expectations in every area!
awesome
I've been coming to this office for more than 3 years and LOVE everyone and the results every time!
Cheryl and the entire staff were extremely welcoming, genuine and accommodating.
I am very happy with the services and the timeliness of all appointments
I continue to return to Ridenour to receive my facials. His staff are always welcoming and Abbi does the most amazing job!
She is so patient and answers every question as though it was the first of the day. I have complete faith and trust in her opinion!
Love the staff and the results I've gotten with age correcting procedures.
Thorough explanation. Excellent customer service.
I cannot be more pleased with my services.
it was a wonderful, easy , experience
Wonderful experience!! Dr. Ridenour was great - he took the time to explain procedures and answer all questions. Could not have asked for a better experience!
I was very surprised whenever I came into Dr. Ridenour's office. I was expecting to be pushed to do other treatments that I was not wanting to have done, but I was very happy whenever they were only concerned with my concerns. The women that work here as well are all extremely friendly, nice, and professional.
I feel that Dr. Ridenour shoots you straight and never over does a procedure. It's not too extreme. Changes are subtle. If you are not in need of a procedure, he'll tell you. and if you are he'll also recommend what is needed.
So good and so subtle, but makes a big difference in my appearance.
I had basal cell carcinoma on the tip of my nose. Dr. Ridenour and his staff were exceptional to deal with. I could not have been more pleased with both the results and the service from all of the staff. The scarring on the nose is barely noticeable which is amazing considering the amount of tissue that had to be removed to get rid of the cancer. Now I have to point it out to people for them to even notice. The staff was always prompt, knowledgeable and most of all e...
So patient and thorough!!!!
I had three treatments of cool sculpting because I could not seem to lose the belly fat. The results are wonderful, I still watch my diet and exercise but cool sculpting is great.
Abbi always makes my facial texture feel refreshed & highly moisturized. She is very particular in her recommendations for treatment as well as products after careful evaluation! I have always been most happy with the outcome. -Debbie
I felt very comfortable the minute i walked in to my appointment.
I want to tell Dr. Ridenour "thank you". He is amazing!! I always get a tad nervous having fillers put in. Even though I trust him and what he does I still get anxious. It is settling beautifully and I can't thank him enough for making me feel gorgeous. He is a true artist. I have never loved an office like I love this one. It is just so refreshing.
Great experience and results with each treatment.
I have been seeing Dr. Ridenour for years, and be is the only doctor I trust for any form of treatment ranging from Botox to fillers, lasers, etc. I have tried different practices, but Dr. Ridenour is by far the best with long lasting results. I trust my face to nobody else.
Top notch in every aspect.
Outstanding expereience
Perfection!
Excellent at what he does.
Abbi was incredibly knowledgeable, extremely helpful and provided an overall amazing experience. I will definitely be back!
I have complete trust in Dr Ridenour and his staff.
I have never had a bad experience here!
excellent & professional
Dr. Ridenour is such a wonderful injector. He is a perfectionist and my results always look so natural. The staff is incredible!
I trust Dr. Ridenour to make the best decisions to make me look my best. I have never been let down.
Very positive experience. Found on realself. Great care provider and staff.
Excellent
Dr. Ridenour takes his time and explains everything and the staff is amazing!!!
great botox experience!
Always a great visit and very happy with the results
He is amazing, always takes his time and answers all of my questions.
Instant results with filler, could not be happier!
i love the staff and Dr. Ridenour is a perfectionist which i love. Great experience
Dr. Ridenour and his staff are amazing; I won't go anywhere else.
There is no other doctor who I would permit to tend to my plastic surgery or any beauty procedures. Doctor Ridenour is always on the cutting edge. An artist. I'm a loyal patient. His staff is superior and always attentive. Each experience that I've had, has been extraordinary.
Great work! Many thanks!
Have you seen Dr. Brock Ridenour, MD?

Visit Dr. Ridenour