Contact provider for availability

Dermatology ·  Female

Dr. Lister

Northwestern Michigan Dermatlgy

550 Munson Ave Ste 200 Traverse City, MI 49686

Dr. Brittany Lister, MD is a dermatologist in Traverse City, MI. She specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Lister's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lister

Dr. Lister?
What People Say About Dr. Brittany Lister, MD
I had my first visit with the Doctor today. I have multiple immune system problems including psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. I had been driving for 2 hours each way to see a doctor, and wanted to find someone closer to home. She is very young, very current on treatments and research and even supports complementary treatments. Her approach is working with my other doctors as a team, which I appreciate. This Doctor actually listens and does not assume she knows your issues before you have a chance to talk about them. The office staff are great, offices themselves are beautiful and modern, easy to make convenient appointments, I was very impressed and requested all my records to be sent to this Doctor. I am excited to work with her and get these dis-ease under control! If you are looking for a dermatologist in the Traverse City area, I highly recommend that you make an appointment and see if Dr. Lister is someone you would like to work with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brittany Lister, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lister?

• Dermatology

Dr. Lister accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Lister's experience treating your condition or procedure