Dermatology  |
Dr. Bridgit Nolan, MD
Dr. Bridgit Nolan, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

Feinstein Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery

6140 W Atlantic Ave

Delray Beach, FL 33484

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Nolan

Dr. Nolan's Experience

Dr. Nolan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Jock Itch
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pityriasis Rosea

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

• SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Nolan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nolan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nolan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nolan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nolan to family and friends
Dr. Nolan's Performance
in West palm beach, FL |
I highly recommend Feinstein dermatology and especially Dr. Bridgit Nolan for any of your dermatology needs. The clinic is modern and comfortable, the staff is knowledgeable and courteous, eager to help. Dr Nolan is highly skilled in cosmetic procedures and quite knowledgeable about her craft. I wouldn't trust any other dermatologist to help me achieve my aesthetic goals.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Nolan was so professional and about as polite as I have ever seen. Was a pleasure and she was very attentive
Pompano Beach, FL |
Super friendly
in Delray Beach, FL |
I've never met a more dedicated and knowledgeable Doctor for my hair loss. Dr. Nolan educates you on the best treatment. She is patient and answers any questions plus actually calls you back when she's free. You will feel so much better having her as your Dermatologist.
A wonderful caring physician. Has a great eye for aesthetics and is great at seeing what each patient needs. Very careful with the injections or creams and cares about patient comfort. Highly recommend this office and staff.
Delray Beach, FL |
I have a history of abnormal moles, so I regularly get skin checks. After hours of research, I decided to see Dr. Nolan and Feinstein Dermatology. The office was spectacular, modern and clean. Everyone on staff from the front desk to the assistants were far more impressive than I have seen in other medical offices. It is difficult to find a physician who actually cares and spends time with the patient, but Dr. Nolan is a true example of the way a doctor should care for a patient.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Very good experience overall. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I went to see Dr. Nolan for a consultation regarding daily skin care and to determine what other steps i should take to prevent aging and skin damage. I wanted to see if Botox was an option for me but was nervous to try. She spent ample time with me, answering my questions & recommended products without pushing products. I did do Botox and i am so happy i did!! She only recommended doing a small amount since it was my 1st time, and I love the way my skin looks! Will recommend to everyone!
in Delray Beach, FL |
The first thing you will notice when you walk into Feinstein Dermatology is how beautifully decorated it is. From the warm colors on the wall to the bright orchids on the counter, the office is exquisite. Dr. Nolan is extremely knowledgeable, experienced and board certified. Her attention to detail exceeded all of my expectations. I love my results!
in Boca Raton |
Dr. Nolan did a lip augmentation on me, and I absolutely LOVE my lips now. I've had filler done in the past but wanted a more defined lip line, and it came out just like I hoped. On top of being so nice and professional, she has a great eye for detail. I highly recommend her!!
Saw Dr. Nolan for a complete body check and to get a second opinion on a matter. As soon as I was ushered into an exam room Dr. Nolan got there. No wait. She did a thorough examination pointing out steps to protect my skin. Great bedside manner also.More importantly the second opinion she gave was a completely different diagnosis which totally changed the course of treatment - I followed he advice and it and it turned out she was quite right and my first physician wrong. Impeccable service.
Very professional, good bedside manner. Did botox and filler for me, creating a very natural look! Would highly recommend
I highly recommend Dr. Nolan. Not only is she extremely smart and knowledgeable, but her attention to detail is impressive and the time she spends on you makes you feel like a valued patient.
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Nolan has a very calming and gentle nature. She made my treatment painless and I would definitely come back for more!
in Florida |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nolan's for several years. She is very professional and an excellent physician. I recommend her to all of my friends and family !
Have you seen Dr. Bridgit Nolan, MD?
Are you Dr. Nolan?