Dr. Bridget Johnson, MD

Anesthesiology | Female

Froedtert Physcn Partnrs Inc W180N8000 Town Hall Rd Menomonee Fls, WI 53051 Get Directions
Dr. Bridget Johnson, MD
Dr. Bridget Johnson, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Menomonee Fls, WI. She has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Froedtert Health - Froedtert Hospital and Froedtert Community Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Johnson's Experience

See how Dr. Johnson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Johnson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Johnson's Performance
    GOOD
in Waukesha, Wi. 53188 |
A great Physician! Compassionate and as well as gifted! Although I'm a relatively new Patient, I am a 'quick study' regarding people and Dr. Johnson is a Physician I trust for Pain Management!
Port Washington, WI |
I saw Dr. Johnson on 2, soon to be 3 dates for epidural pain injections for a herniated disk. She was very personal and attentive. Made me feel comfortable and at ease.
in Brookfield, WI |
I saw Dr. Johnson one time only for back pain as I have a myriad of back problems. She was so disinterested in me and my pain. She looked at me, without ever seeing me before and said I won't give you narcotics. I didn't ask for narcotics. I asked for pain management; not narcotics. She was awful. I complained to the head of Froedtert.
West Bend, WI |
I saw Dr Johnson for pain management for back problems. First off as a pain management doctor she was not very compassionate at all. Not at all friendly, and she was very condescending. She did seem somewhat knowledgable about my condition , but not like the other doctors I have had in the past at that clinic who worked with me with kindness and compassion. I know my body better than anyone and she doesn't want to listen to what you have to say.....that doesn't work for me. I will be leaving .
Menomonee Falls, WI |
I saw Dr. Johnson in Dec. of 2013, I have been dealing with two bulging disks since Nov. of 2012. She told me that I do not have bulging disks and all of my M.R.I's were right in front of her. She told me I'm sorry you have Neuropathy, there's nothing I can do for you. I was just tested for Neuropathy three weeks ago. I could barely walk and was in debilitating pain. I have had 12 epidural steroid injections since then and I'm still in debilitating pain. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
Awful, does'nt listen
Have you seen Dr. Bridget Johnson, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson?

Compare Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Johnson's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Johnson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

Dr. Johnson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.