Dr. Bridget Beck, MD

Practices Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 35 reviews.
Author:
As a new patient I am grateful to DR. Beck who was able to immediately diagnose my condition that has been a problem over the years. Now am able to resume an active life. I highly recommend Dr. Beck who is very knowledgeable and courteous in her communication.
Author:
My 1st appt was scheduled at wrong office, 1 week later got to right place and met Dr. Beck who ordered a heart monitor. They didn't have any, (they are a heart clinic), had to come back 2 days later. After that had a stress test, no records were posted on the portal. Went for results of test and to meet with Dr. B again, (who I only met for 15 mins so far) and was told she was at a diff office, twice now! No one knew about my tests or records. Totally chaotic experience, done with them.
Thank you for sharing this feedback. We take these concerns very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your feedback offline. Please feel free to give us a call at 303-331-9121 and ask for the practice manager, Denise.
Author:
Met with Dr. back twice. Very easy to work with. Explains the options clearly so that the patient can make an informed decision. Staff is also excellent.
Author:
Dr Beck refer you to Assistants and nurses vs dealing with heart issues directly. Although she is my cardiologist perhaps being a mother of 2 toddlers has limited her availabilty to deal directly w patients vs hand offs to nurses. The nurses are not competent to deal w much other than routine cardiac questions . I like her but would go elsewhere unless you want to have a dismissive and rude assistant for your cardiac care!!
Thank you for sharing this feedback. We take these concerns very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your feedback offline. You can reach us at 303-331-9121. Please ask for the practice manager.
Author:
Dr Beck is an extremely competent cardiologist. She is knowledgeable, experienced, and skilled. She also brings to the table empathy and good listening skills. She is a truly exceptional physician.
Author:
I am pleased to recommend Dr Beck. She has patience, a most pleasant manner and gives a professional explanation of your problem. Her diagnosis solved my problem. What else could you want? Michael Age 81
Author:
I am grateful that my PCP referred me to Dr. Beck. She is very knowledgeable, kind and caring. Dr. Beck explains the situation well and explains what she is doing to protect my health. Dr. Beck and the support staff at Denver Heart are all exceptionally nice. I have a very high level of trust with Dr. Beck's decisions.
Author:
Dr Beck took the time to listen to my concerns and answer all my questions. When I mentioned being concerned about the price of a test, she went above and beyond to find an option that was less expensive. I had a wonderful experience.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Beck! She is very smart and knowledgeable! Very thorough, kind, caring, and reassuring. She took time to explain all issues to me and set up appropriate tests for my concerns.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We take pride in serving the Denver community and appreciate the kind words!
Author:
Very thorough and professional. Responded quickly for me to receive the right treatment
Thank you for the kind words, Marvin!
Author:
Dr Beck has done a wonderful job in making a tough time better by being there, listening, and offering treatments with my unique needs and situation always in mind. I haven’t been an easy patient to deal with but thru it all with a wry smile and sense of humor she has put up with me and got done what was best. She is a great doctor for the nutty Colorado life style in mind. My wife and I like her a lot and I am back doing what I love to do.
Thank you for your review of Denver Heart! We take pride in serving the Denver and surrounding community and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to Dr. Beck.
Author:
Here is the thing I appreciate most about Dr. Beck - she is sincerely interested in my well being, my health and in my progress in her care of my heart. She genuinely cares about o worries about how I am doing much the way a family member would. She communicates thoroughly and takes as much time as needed to review my cardiac progress. Both my wife, who has been a nurse and I are very pleased with the care i am receiving. Dan A.
From the time you walk in to Denver Heart the first time our team is on top of making sure you receive the best care possible. With the knowledge of our staff and Doctors we put forth every effort to make sure you are taken care of.
Author:
Dr. Beck has been my cardiologist for three years of regular annual visits and some special testing to help determine information and scope of a cardiac issue for me. She has always listened well and provided feedback and ideas based on our conversations.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback of Dr. Beck. Denver Heart takes pride in service the Denver community and we appreciate the kind words.
Author:
Healthcare issues can be very scary; I was so comfortable with Dr Beck and felt such capable care from both Dr and her staff that my health care concerns were diminished. Thank you Dr Beck
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Beck and her team!
Author:
I found Dr. Beck to be knowledgeable as well as personable and approachable - a very nice, but rare, combination in a doctor, from my experience. I feel that my heart health is in good hands.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care and it starts with an expert staff. We love to hear about these positive experiences at Denver Heart. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
Author:
Though Dr. Beck has assured me that my condition is not serious, she never makes me feel as if my concerns are not important. Dr. Beck is highly attentive and patient with me while listening carefully to my concerns. Dr. Beck demonstrates a very gentle and sympathetic manner at each visit. Her office staff is highly efficient, well organized, deeply courteous, and extremely helpful. After two years under Dr. Beck's care, I believe that I could not find better care anywhere else.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care, and that starts with an expert staff. We love to hear about these positive experiences at Denver Heart! Thank you for sharing these kind words!
Author:
Dr Beck was very kind, and compassionate. I am glad that she is my new cardiologist.
Thank you for your review of Dr. Beck. We take pride in serving the Denver community and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review.
Author:
This was my first visit with the Doctor. She was thoughtful, listened to what I had to say I would recommend her in a minute.
Author:
Dr. Beck and her staff always insure that my needs are met. She is not only caring but also an advocate with other medical providers on my behalf
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care and it starts with an expert physicians and staff. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Beck. She saw my husband through open heart surgery, did his cardiac catheterization, etc. She is highly capable, very intelligent, and has an efficient, pleasant bedside manner. When I recently had some problems myself, I did not hesitate to request a referral to Dr. Beck. She is "Our Cardiologist"!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
Author:
I could not task for a better cardiologist than Dr. Beck. She cares about me as a person and my health. She is open and up front with her diagnoses.
Author:
Dr.BECK is a wonderful cardiologist. I have a severe case of C.A.D few stents..few heart attacks..so I've been around the block with Docs. She listens to her patients..she has the education and background to do her job very well,as she does. I trust her opinion,and I've gotten better. Whether its a procedure or med changes shes been on the money every time...so yes i would recommend her to anyone looking for answers with a passionate touch.shes great! 5 stars across the board.
Author:
She always remembers every detail of my history. She is extremely well educated and smart and yet is able to explain things on a level equal to my level of understanding. She spends as much time with me as I need and never rushes me. She is always on time in a very efficient office. I would highly recommend her and feel blessed to be one of her patients.
Author:
Getting test results is like pulling teeth and I felt very dismissed by my concerns.
Author:
She explains things really well. Takes the time to answe any and all questions. Would definitely refer her to friends.
Author:
Dr. Beck found that I needed 2 stents in my heart, and put them in. She did a great job. She's the only person I trust to do my cardiac workups.