Dr. Brice Choi, MD

Neurology •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Choi

South Atlanta Neurology & Spine Clinic

518 Eagles Landing Pkwy Stockbridge, GA 30281

Dr. Brice Choi, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Stockbridge, GA and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Choi has more experience with Headache than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Baylor University medical school in 1985. He is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Choi to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Neurology Specialists in your area

• Practices at Top Hospital
    Stroke Care Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Choi accepts

Dr. Choi accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Blue Open Access POS
CHAMPVA
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare
WellCare

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Frequently Treated by Dr. Choi

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Choi treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Choi treats other conditions, please contact the office at (770) 507-7359.

Headache

Headache is a common symptom that can sometimes signal a more serious condition, such as migraine, high blood pressure, or cerebral hemorrhage.Compare with other Headache specialists.

Typically treats 92% more than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Choi treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine) more than 100% of their peers

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Choi

3.2

Dr. Choi?
Just want to say thank you so much to the wonderful compassionate Dr. Brice Choi. You are the true meaning of what a DR. supposed to be for the patient. You are always so patience with me. Listening to my every complaint. You never rush me. I always feel well cared for. Thank you for being someone I trust with my health.
Rosie I – Aug 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Dr Choi was very helpful in my treatment as I had alot going on with his help we have made it thru.
Jerry Neal – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Most unprofessional doctor I have ever met! Rude and disrespectful and in front of child! Me or my family will NEVER contact the office of Dr. Choi again.
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
He is so thorough, precise and leaves nothing to chance! He gave me an through analysis of my pain and did not jumpt to a conclusion. We worked thru the diagnosis and monitored my progress. I am in better condition that when I started seeing him. He did not subscribe any medication that was not necessary and even told me to stop or take only when needed. I do not where the negative comes from because I have not experienced them. His staff is always very friendly and accommodating!
Lynn – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Just left my appt. with South Atlanta Neurology on Eagles Landing Pkwy, Stockbridge and could not wait to tell everyone how pleased we are to have Dr. Choi as our neurologist. He is so thorough, precise, stickler for detail and leaves nothing to chance! His staff is always very friendly and accommodating!
Eleanor and John Smith – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Dr. Choi and his staff are very professional. He helped me eliminate my headaches and back pain. I have been seeing him for six months and he has always addressed my medical issues. My visit to him today was also comforting because of his knowledge and willingness to track my progress.
Darrien Thornton – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
I'm a Retired Military Disabled Veteran. I am so glad I found Dr Brice Choi of South Atlanta Neurology & Pain Clinic he is completely knowledgeable in Pain Management he diagnosed my chronic pain right away and was strait to the point, he a very honest doctor. Cares for his patient's health concerns with pain from an injury or other problems. I have respect for him because he listened, he is out spoken and honest but fair. The Office and Patient Assistance personnel were prompted and courteous. He has on-site MRI imaging, EMG, and more advanced technology to treat chronic pain. He has helped me for the past 2 months and while there is no cure for my particular problems, he as been able to help me live a much more comfortable life. which I had been suffering from Chronic Back pain, bilateral Siactic Nerve damage, bilateral Neuropathy in my legs, Degenerative Arthritis of my spine and knees with several herniated disc for over 30 years. Thank you Dr. Choi
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Dr. Choi and his staff were highly professional. He took the time to speak with me and my husband about the original diagnosis from the ER and to explain the other possible causes of what I experienced. He also explained the necessity of the tests that I would undergo. There is a understated confidence in his demeanor that "puts you at ease". Without doubt, you are assured to be working with a highly seasoned and knowledgeable professional. The staff made me feel comfortable.
Leslie Meadows in Stockbridge, GA – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
I’m taking the time to write this review of Dr. Brice Choi and South Atlanta Neurology and Spine Clinic because sometimes I regretfully forget to recognize and acknowledge outstanding service and support. I have been a patient of Dr. Choi’s for several years now, and my every interaction with Dr. Choi and his staff has been extremely pleasant. I have never had an issue with scheduling timely appointments, and most importantly, when I arrive for an appointment my wait time to see Dr. Choi is mi
Raymond Wilson in Ellenwood, GA – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
I am retired military and been a patient with Dr. Choi since 2009. I was worried I would not find a physician who could take care of related neurological/pain management needs. After doing my own research, he was highly recommended. He is extremely knowledgable and passionate about what he does. My mother who suffers from chronic pain relocated to GA in 2013 started seeing him as well. She returned home, but often mentions how she misses him as her doctor (she has seen many). Highly recommend
Mitch Jones in Locust Grove – May 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Dr. Choi & staff are very rude. Dr. Choi does not listen to your problems when you go in for a visit. I left his office in tears with no answers to my problem....
ELLENWOOD – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Choi for years. He is very caring and diligent about helping diagnose and treat any problem. He sits down to explain what treatments and/or procedures are available and explains the pros/cons of each. He is very conscious of any side effects that may occur with any medication. It is hugely beneficial that he has an open MRI machine on site and has a procedure room with fluoroscopy ability for treatments which is great. He and his staff always make you feel comfortable
Tommie. H in Griffin, GA – Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
I utilized Dr. Choi's pain management services for some major spinal issues from 2014 to 2016. This was funded by the VA Choice Program. He was able to diagnose and reduce my pain via a series of spinal injections within three visits. He updated those injections every few months. I spent four years at the VA and they never gave me the pain relief Dr Choi supplied in a short time. I would still be using his services if the VA Choice Program wasn’t such a pain for doctors to receive payment.
Brian in Griffin, GA – Oct 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
I hope this review will save someone else from going through the misery I just did with Dr. Choi. I waited for 3 LONG hours to be seen which was rediculous! Dr. Choi was very cold and has a terrible bedside manner. He spent about 15 minutes with me and told me he had to leave because other patients were waiting! This visit was a complete waste of my time. He belongs working in a lab not working with people with his cold, abrasive personality. zero stars for this clown!
Atlanta, GA – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Dr. Choi is an excellent physician with a great bedside manner and answers any and all questions. Very easy to relate to and puts a patient at ease. Helps patient understand the treatment or medications prescribed and what to expect as to outcome for patient. Seems very concerned for patients recovery and return to being normal. I highly recommend Dr. Choi and would seek his wise counsel for myself and other patients needing his services.
James Dunaway in Stockbridge, GA – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Dr.Choi is a very caring doctor. He is patient. He has been treating me for years. For my neck discomfort, carpal tunnel. And most recently my knee. Doctors like him are rare,he actually cares about you.
Atlanta, GA – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Dr. Choi is a caring professional who has helped me greatly with pain management. I am extremely grateful to him and his staff for his continued care.
Atlanta, GA – Feb 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Dr Choi has been treating me for about a year now for neck and back (spine) vertebral problems and associated pain. He has been an integral part of my overall health care planning. He helps me to understand that I must be involved, responsible and accountable to lifestyle changes that will help me reach a higher level of well being. Dr Choi ensures patients have a clear understanding of a plan to better health. Truth is better than a pill. And his office staff is second to none.
Keith kelley. in Stockbridge GA – Feb 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Dr Choi provided me with outstanding care he listened to my concerns about my stroke and the proper care. He heard my concerns about blood thinners that my heart doctor wanted me to take and saw that I received a proper second opinion. though he seems a little straight forward and didn't try to white wash his findings. I would recommend D.R. Choi to any one who needs proper neurology care .
Michael Bowling in Rex, Ga – Jan 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Because of my memory loss and neuropathy, I am a patient of Dr. Brice Choi. He is a very intellegent, and serious doctor, he is a wonderful caring one to his patients. He doesn't hesitae to do testing and studies- he "tells it like it is." My two daughterswho are very protective of me were concerned about my problems until I visited Dr. Choi. After meeting and talking to him, they are at peace and very thankful that I am a patient of Dr. Choi... and so am I!!!
Ruth Ramion in Hampton, GA – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brice Choi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Choi?

• Neurology