Neurology  |
Dr. Brice Choi, MD
Dr. Brice Choi, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Stockbridge, GA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Choi is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital.

518 Eagles Landing Pkwy

Stockbridge, GA 30281

• AARP
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Choi

Dr. Choi's Experience

Dr. Choi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

• Epidural Injection
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Facet Block
  • Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Baylor College Of Med
  • University Wa Med Center

Dr. Choi has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Choi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Choi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Choi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Choi to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Choi's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
I hope this review will save someone else from going through the misery I just did with Dr. Choi. I waited for 3 LONG hours to be seen which was rediculous! Dr. Choi was very cold and has a terrible bedside manner. He spent about 15 minutes with me and told me he had to leave because other patients were waiting! This visit was a complete waste of my time. He belongs working in a lab not working with people with his cold, abrasive personality. zero stars for this clown!
in Stockbridge, GA |
Dr. Choi is an excellent physician with a great bedside manner and answers any and all questions. Very easy to relate to and puts a patient at ease. Helps patient understand the treatment or medications prescribed and what to expect as to outcome for patient. Seems very concerned for patients recovery and return to being normal. I highly recommend Dr. Choi and would seek his wise counsel for myself and other patients needing his services.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Choi is a very caring doctor. He is patient. He has been treating me for years. For my neck discomfort, carpal tunnel. And most recently my knee. Doctors like him are rare,he actually cares about you.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Choi is a caring professional who has helped me greatly with pain management. I am extremely grateful to him and his staff for his continued care.
in Stockbridge GA |
Dr Choi has been treating me for about a year now for neck and back (spine) vertebral problems and associated pain. He has been an integral part of my overall health care planning. He helps me to understand that I must be involved, responsible and accountable to lifestyle changes that will help me reach a higher level of well being. Dr Choi ensures patients have a clear understanding of a plan to better health. Truth is better than a pill. And his office staff is second to none.
in Rex, Ga |
Dr Choi provided me with outstanding care he listened to my concerns about my stroke and the proper care. He heard my concerns about blood thinners that my heart doctor wanted me to take and saw that I received a proper second opinion. though he seems a little straight forward and didn't try to white wash his findings. I would recommend D.R. Choi to any one who needs proper neurology care .
in Hampton, GA |
Because of my memory loss and neuropathy, I am a patient of Dr. Brice Choi. He is a very intellegent, and serious doctor, he is a wonderful caring one to his patients. He doesn't hesitae to do testing and studies- he "tells it like it is." My two daughterswho are very protective of me were concerned about my problems until I visited Dr. Choi. After meeting and talking to him, they are at peace and very thankful that I am a patient of Dr. Choi... and so am I!!!
in Atlanta, GA |
I would never recommend anyone to this office. He is not concerned about his patients. He treated me like I was a number and not a human being. He doesn't like you to ask questions. He is not about the patient or patient concerns. I felt humiliated going here and hurt that anyone would treat a patient like I was. He treats his staff like his patients. The waiting time is over 45 minutes. The office manager is unfriendly.I will NEVER go back.
in Jackson ga |
I would highly recommend Dr. Choi to anyone needing his services. I also want to say that his entire staff made me feel very comfortable and important. Dr. Choi is very professional and thorough. My name is Joseph Bradshaw and I would rate him and his staff at 5 stars.
in Griffin, GA |
I met Dr. Choi in the hospital 1998 after 4 other neurologists were unable to diagnose what was causing my progressive paralysis. He was quick to discover & begin treatment for a rare condition & brought me back to full recovery. Recently I woke one morning with difficulty speaking and chose to see him again. Within days the proper tests and studies were done and a diagnosis was made. Dr. Choi is methodic, thorough & very patient with questions & concerns. There's none better in my opinion!
in Atlanta, GA |
I will never recommend this facility. They are always behind and very unprofessional.
in Jackson, GA |
Dr. Choi is nice - but he must not know how his staff treats his patients. Especially Alice who is the hardest person I have ever had to deal with. We were told by Alice we had to get Mom's hospital records ourselves and bring them to her first visit, instead of making the call herself to get Mom's records. Also told by Alice that she had ordered an MRI for mom at the hospital - when we got there we were told they had not received any orders! Never written a negative review until Alice.
in Stockbridge, GA |
I am very pleased with my overall experience with DR. Choi. He has helped me to maintain stable health conditions and improve others. I would and have recommended him to friends.
in Forsyth, GA |
Dr. Choi cares about his patents. I have a complex back issue which causes me a lot of pain. Dr. Choi has worked with me trying to relieve the pain to a level that is more tolerable. My wife sees him for neck & back problems also. We think he is an amazing Doctor.
in Hampton,GA |
Dr choi has taken very good care of my husband. He has very short term memory,,dementia a problem of falling and sleeping approximately 16 hours a day. Dr choi has dealt with this for quite some time,years. Without his knowledge,support and dedication I'm not sure my husband would be doing as wel as he is
in Hampton GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Choi for 8 years. He is an excellent Doctor. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be walking around the way I am. I saw two other so called doctors prior to him and I felt like they could have cared less. When I was getting injections I felt like I was in a herd. The patients were lined up in a room before and after procedures. Needless to say I never went back. You are treated individually with dr choi and he talks to you thru the whole procedure and I felt nothing.
Have you seen Dr. Brice Choi, MD?
Are you Dr. Choi?

Visit Dr. Choi

Dr. Choi accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • WellCare