Dr. Brian White, MD

Orthopedic Hip Surgery | Male

Dr. Brian White, MD
Dr. Brian White, MD is an orthopedic hip surgery doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. White is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital, Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center and Rose Medical Center.

Dr. White's Care Philosophy

I was drawn to medicine and Orthopaedic surgery as a result of my personal experience as an Orthopaedic patient when I was in high school. I believe this has helped me to become a more compassionate and empathetic physician. My goal with you as a patient is to help you understand your Orthopaedic diagnosis and all of the possible treatments, both non-operative and surgical, for this problem. Once this is done, we together can decide what is the best possible treatment option for you. When we make this partnership, outcomes are improved and your expectations will be met.

Dr. White's Experience

See how Dr. White's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. White

Dr. White accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. White is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. White has admitting privileges.

Dr. White's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. White to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. White's Performance
    Colorado Springs, CO |
    Very caring and attentive to the patient as an individual. His analysis is exceptional, far more astute than the other highly rated surgeon that I saw. The surgery went beautifully and while it was the most extensive surgery I have had to date, it was one of the easiest on me. His care and attentiveness extends beyond surgery and his staff is also a joy to work with. The results of my surgery were far better than I anticipated. He corrected a problem in my hip that I have had my entire life.
    Denver, CO |
    One of the nation's leading hip labral reconstruction surgeons. Dr. White is kind, articulate and wholly dedicated to his patients. He is the truly one of the best doctors I've ever personally encountered. You will have to wait a while to book surgery with him, but that's because he's in high demand and worth the wait.
    in Parker, CO |
    Dr. White is fantastic! I had a complication from another surgeon, and dr. White was the doctor who apologized, called me in his vacation, has been with me through it all! His surgical team is phenomenal! He really cares about his patients. One of the best Doctors I have ever met!
    Exceptional orthopedist; outstanding surgical & office teams. All aspects of Dr. White's medical care were top-notch, from first eval to surgery to post-op visits. I trusted him implicitly & felt 100% confident in his expertise & skill. He & Shawn (his P.A.) were thorough in explaining my injury & surgery, & they're also also nice! Emphasized importance of PT afterwards for recovery. It takes time to get in for 1st appt (b/c he's in OR so much & in demand); addl appts are not hard to schedule.
    in Denver, CO |
    What an amazing Doctor, he shows such compassion and dedication towards his patients and his practice. You don't find doctor's like this anymore. He really wants the best for his patients. I just had hip surgery 2 weeks and and he urges me to take my time and make this the best outcome possible. He communicates very well with my physical therapist as he wants to make sure I'm getting the correct and best therapy possible. It may take long to get in with him but that's because he's the best.
    in CO |
    This is a great Dr. but do not recommend Porter Adventist as a hospital of choice where he operates.
    in Salida, CO |
    Just had labrum replaced in my right hip by Dr. White.Can't say enough about his top notch team and his skills. He was thorough, patient and went above and beyond. Would highly recommend him to anyone considering this surgery.
    Have you seen Dr. Brian White, MD?
    Are you Dr. White?

Dr. White's Care Philosophy

Dr. White's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hip Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. White has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. White's Board Certifications

Washington And Lee University

Graduated in 1998

• German
    • Greek

Dr. White does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. White and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hip Surgery