Dr. Brian White, MD

Dr. Brian White, MD

Hip & Knee Orthopedics  ·
Dr. Brian White, MD is a orthopedic hip & knee surgery specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in hip & knee orthopedics and orthopedic surgery.

1830 Franklin St Ste 450

Denver, CO 80218

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. White's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hip Resurfacing
  • Knee Surgery
  • Labrum Repair
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

I was drawn to medicine and Orthopaedic surgery as a result of my personal experience as an Orthopaedic patient when I was in high school. I believe this has helped me to become a more compassionate and empathetic physician. My goal with you as a pat...

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics

4.3

Dr. White?
Dr. White's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian White, MD
I can't say enough great things about Dr. White and how happy I am with the outcome of my daughter's surgery. This was her second hip surgery, but the first with Dr. White, and it has been by far a better experience. I am impressed with the amount of time he spent explaining the procedure and evaluating her prior and after the surgery. Amazing experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr White to anyone needing hip surgery!! He reconstructed my labrum on December 12, 2017 and a year to the day is when he released me. I'm doing really well, and I love it that my hip is no longer in the terrible pain I was in when I first met Dr White. He referred me to another surgeon to have the Ganz Ostotomy and my whole experience is one I remember with great joy as I know both of my surgeries were a gift from God, and Dr White is a very gifted surgeon. God Bless!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
I've been working with Dr. White’s office for 3 months through remote consultation for my labral cartilage tear, and I'm switching doctors. I’ve been waiting for over a month to get on the surgery schedule, the surgery scheduler has been slacking in contacting me. Then I was told that I can’t even schedule surgery without paying a $2500 deposit to hold my surgery date. I was not informed of this earlier, and it is not stated in their surgical contract like they said it was. Very disappointed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
Dr. White is one of the most compassionate surgeons I have ever met! He did reconstructions on both of my hips and even came to check on me when I told him I was nervous about a surgery with another doc. He tracks his patient outcomes closely and uses the information to ensure he is providing the best treatments. He is there for you during all phases of the surgery and recovery process and will spend as much time as necessary to ensure you can make an informed decision about surgery. I trust him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
Dr. White takes the time to listen to you and willing to address your concerns no matter how long it takes. I personally have never met a surgeon who was so caring and attentive. I met with three different surgeons to discuss labrum tears and when I met Dr. White I instantly chose him. Dr. White's cutting edge reconstruction and hip preservation philosophy shows true results. Thank you again and it's a privilege to be part of your study.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
Dr. White repaired my 13-year-old daughter’s torn hip labrum. He is a gifted professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
Compassionate, sincere, and an expert of incomparable ability. Dr. White performed my hip labral reconstruction Jan 29, 2016. By May of that year, I was hiking 8 miles per day. By September, I was carrying full pack and covering 10+ miles per day traversing the rugged Rocky Mountains in pursuit of elk. Nearly 2 years removed from surgery, I am my normal active self and am so grateful for his expertise and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
I have now added Dr. Brian L. White to the list of doctors that I have seen at Western Orthopaedics. Dr. Brian L. White, and his staff fought for me, when my insurance company denied my surgery the first time around. They kept at it, along with myself, until surgery was finally approved, 4-5 months later. I am 4 days out of a total hip replacement, and I couldn't be happier. He takes his time with you, answers all questions: before and after. His staff is also phenomenal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
Very caring and attentive to the patient as an individual. His analysis is exceptional, far more astute than the other highly rated surgeon that I saw. The surgery went beautifully and while it was the most extensive surgery I have had to date, it was one of the easiest on me. His care and attentiveness extends beyond surgery and his staff is also a joy to work with. The results of my surgery were far better than I anticipated. He corrected a problem in my hip that I have had my entire life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
One of the nation's leading hip labral reconstruction surgeons. Dr. White is kind, articulate and wholly dedicated to his patients. He is the truly one of the best doctors I've ever personally encountered. You will have to wait a while to book surgery with him, but that's because he's in high demand and worth the wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
Dr. White is fantastic! I had a complication from another surgeon, and dr. White was the doctor who apologized, called me in his vacation, has been with me through it all! His surgical team is phenomenal! He really cares about his patients. One of the best Doctors I have ever met!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
Exceptional orthopedist; outstanding surgical & office teams. All aspects of Dr. White's medical care were top-notch, from first eval to surgery to post-op visits. I trusted him implicitly & felt 100% confident in his expertise & skill. He & Shawn (his P.A.) were thorough in explaining my injury & surgery, & they're also also nice! Emphasized importance of PT afterwards for recovery. It takes time to get in for 1st appt (b/c he's in OR so much & in demand); addl appts are not hard to schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
What an amazing Doctor, he shows such compassion and dedication towards his patients and his practice. You don't find doctor's like this anymore. He really wants the best for his patients. I just had hip surgery 2 weeks and and he urges me to take my time and make this the best outcome possible. He communicates very well with my physical therapist as he wants to make sure I'm getting the correct and best therapy possible. It may take long to get in with him but that's because he's the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
This is a great Dr. but do not recommend Porter Adventist as a hospital of choice where he operates.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?
Just had labrum replaced in my right hip by Dr. White.Can't say enough about his top notch team and his skills. He was thorough, patient and went above and beyond. Would highly recommend him to anyone considering this surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian White, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. White?

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.