Dr. Brian Weaver, MD

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Weaver

Southeast Pain and Spine Care

814 Kempsville Rd Ste 104 Norfolk, VA 23502

Dr. Brian Weaver, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Norfolk, VA. He specializes in anesthesiology and pain medicine anesthesiology.

Dr. Weaver accepts

Dr. Weaver accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Weaver treats your condition or procedure

• Sciatica
  • Shingles
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Work-Related Injuries

Dr. Weaver joined Southeast Pain Care in 2009. He is a member of the American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Regional Anesthesia, International Association for the Study of Pain and the American Society of Interventional

• Anesthesiology

3.3

Dr. Weaver?
Dr. Weaver's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Weaver, MD
Excellent first visit and treatment. Office staff courteous and professional. Received personal phone call from Dr Weaver the day before visit to answer any questions about procedure. Dr Weaver was polite and engaging. He had thoroughly reviewed my healthcare info prior to entering exam room. He was professional, knowledgeable, thorough, and exhibited great skill when performing the epidural. As a healthcare professional myself, I recommend Dr Weaver without hesitation. Terry P. Virginia Beach
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
Painless Injection!!! My neurosurgeon recommended an injection into my spine. I was sooooo nervous. Surprisingly, Dr. Weaver called the afternoon before HIMSELF!!! This was very reassuring. I had the injection and can't believe I was nervous and waited so long to get. I am so happy now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
Rudest, worse doctor I have ever experienced. He has the worst bedside manners imaginable and is completely incompetent. The only place I recommend seeing him is visiting him in jail. Absolutely horrible and should lose his license.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
Thank-you Dr. Weaver!! I had a wonderful experience. I am doing so much better. I still have some pain occasionally, but I feel a lot better. We found a good combination of medicines and an occasional injection, but I am a lot better. It looks like the negative reviews are from people who didn't get the narcotics that they wanted, and they are upset. I would highly recommend. Thank-you Dr. Weaver!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
He is an excellent physician who has given me pain injections in the past and I have always had good results. I think that some of the people who have complained have unrealistic expectations from this process. I have always found him to be courteous and professional and he has always taken the time to answer my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
I had a wonderful experience. I have been to doctors in Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina. Dr. Weaver was the only doctor to listen to me. He figured out that my headaches were actually coming from a pinched nerve in my neck. I have done so much better since he gave me some injections. I wish I had found Dr. Weaver sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
I LOVE Dr. Weaver!!! He has helped me so much. I feel so much better and am actually able to spend time with my family instead of them going out without me. Thanks so much!!! P.S. I initially ready some of the negative reviews at first and was hesitant, but it looks like the negative reviews are from people wanting more drugs. It looks like they got upset when he wouldn't give them more drugs. Good for Dr. Weaver. I am so glad that I found him!!!! Thank-you Dr. Weaver!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
Cannot recommend Dr. Brian Weaver as a pain management physician. I had never been to a pain management specialist or ever been treated so disrespectfully & insulted by a physician as I was almost 5 weeks post op from an extensive back surgery. I was lectured & treated as though I was an opioid abusers. Very disappointed. Highly recommend seeking your pain needs elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
Wow. It took almost 8 weeks for me to get in for an injection and now I know why. I feel great now!!! I had injections at another pain clinic (that I will not name), but none of them worked as well as Dr. Weaver's. He talked to me the entire time and before I knew it, it was over. I feel so much better and so happy that I waited too see him. I saw someone else leave upset because Dr. Weaver wouldn't give him as much narcotics as they wanted. I am so happy I found Dr. Weaver. Thanks!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
My experience with Dr. Weaver has been exceptional. He is very friendly, listens to all my complaints and questions with compassion, takes time to explain his procedures, and most importantly, his treatments of my condition have been a great success! I couldn't ask for more from any health care professional. Six stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
I almost cannot find strong enough words to describe how incompetent and how much of a jerk Dr. Brian Weaver is. Avoid him like the plague!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
I have seen Dr. Weaver three times. On each of those occasions, he has explained exactly what he would be doing. My back has gotten progressively better and he is very good re the interactions with my other physician re my condition. He takes time to listen to my concerns and is especially good at what he hopes to achieve with the treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
Dr Weaver is very good at listening to what you have to say and how you are feeling! Then he makes the decision on how to treat you based on your pain not just a textbook. I wish he took my new insurance!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
Dr. weaver and his staff were very attentive and compassionate. He called me personally the day before my appointment and ask me to let him know if I had questions. He placed me at ease with his positive attitude. During my procedure he explained step-by-step what he was doing. I did not feel a thing! No pain. I strongly recommend him to anyone. he is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
Dr. Weaver is an excellent doctor who listens to his patients. He ordered X-rays and a MRI to get to the root of my pain . So grateful to have him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?
Dr Weaver is one of the nicest kindest doctors that I have met in a long time. He called me the night before my procedure and put my fears to rest and when I met with him the next morning he explained the procedure and took his time. If I need another procedure I will certainly be going to Dr Weaver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Weaver, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Weaver?

Southeast Pain and Spine Care