Sports Medicine  |
Dr. Brian Wallace, DO
Dr. Brian Wallace, DO is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Naples, FL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Wallace is affiliated with Physicians Regional-Collier Boulevard, Physicians Regional - Pine Ridge, NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and NCH North Naples Hospital.

Joint Replacement Institute

1250 Pine Ridge Rd

Naples, FL 34108

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Wallace

Dr. Wallace's Experience

Dr. Wallace's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Pelvic Fracture

• Affinity Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Beacon Orthopedic Research Foundation
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Wallace has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wallace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wallace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wallace's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wallace to family and friends
Dr. Wallace's Performance
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Wallace is my kind of Doc. Professional, positive, and quite skilled, who never failed to give me all the time necessary to ease my concerns over a devastating shoulder injury. The entire team at the Joint Replacement Institute was first rate. Josh the PA was caring and knowledgeable. I was also impressed with the PT group of Clint, Alex, and particularly Debby. Once the complete reverse shoulder was ready for rehabilitation, they kept things light and cheery despite the pain and stress.
in Naples, FL |
I was taken care of from the very first meeting, felt confident that I was going to make a complete recovery. Dr. Wallace, Josh, X-ray tech, nurse and the complete office staff was professional and caring. Dr. Wallace has the best PT (physical therapy) team, Debbie, Clint, Alex). Believe it or not looked forward to going there. If anyone is seeking a dr. and pt. Seek Dr. Wallace and team you'll be in good hands.
in Naples, FL |
Where do I begin? I came to Dr. Wallace with a "massive" tear to my rotator cuff. Dr. Wallace performed the most perfect surgery. Followed up with PT by Clint, "The shoulder Whisperer". That was in back in mid-January. It's now mid-April. I have complete range back, actually better range than before my injury. Yesterday I played golf. My game might be a bit stale but my shoulder is fantastic and brand new! I cant say enough great things about Dr. Wallace! He's the best!
Bonita Springs,FL |
I had an accident and did not have an orthopedic physician. Dr.Wallace was recommended and I feel very lucky to have him take care of my surgery. He was more than willing to answer all my questions and concerns. I never felt that my questions were trivial. I was very satisfied with the professional service of he and his staff and all associated including the surgery center. I would certainly recommend The Joint Replacement Center.
in Naples, FL |
Fantastic care and reassuring. Dr Wallace put my broken collar bone back together with a plate and several screws. Stabilized it and reduced the pain from movement immensely. The facility at Joint Replacement Institute at 1250 Pine Ridge, Suite #203, Naples, FL 34108 is top notch. Including the office staff handling all insurance billing and the excellent folks in the Physical Therapy unit also on site. I was back on the bike in 8 weeks pain free!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Wallace and his staff including the PT guys are the best! We were so fortunate to have been recommended to him when my husband had a bicycle accident and broke his collar bone. He did an excellent job with surgery even though it wasn't a clean break, he needed a plate and lots of screws to secure it. We couldn't have asked for better care and everyone is very knowledgeable and excellent at what they do from the front desk to the PT area. We highly recommend Dr. Wallace and his colleague!
in Naples, FL |
He has done two procedures on me my elbow and shoulder both have healed well and i have no issues. He is confident and he explains your options very well. Hopefully i don't have to go back but with my track record of injuries I'm know i will return one day to pay them a visit and i won't have any worries that they will do a good job.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Wallace was recommended to me by several people, all of whom I highly regard and trust their judgment. That being said Dr. Wallace far exceeded my expectations! He is forthright, professional, and can communicate with you in an understandable manner. He is open to questions and concerns and addresses each with patience and understanding. He takes his time with you and you never feel rushed. I would recommend Dr. Wallace to anyone in need of an exceptional orthopedic surgeon.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr and his staff seem to genuinely care how patient is recovering in general and how they are feeling on a particular day. The PT staff is also excellent.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
In August of 2016, I was terrified to hear that I needed a metal plate for my clavicle, that I had broken in a motorcycle accident. I had never broken a bone before; so...I was 49 going on 12. Lol Dr. Wallace and his staff treated me with care and compassion. My healing process with them was beyond my expectations. I sincerely hope to never be in that situation again; however...If I am, I definitely know where to go. Thank you so much!
in Naples, FL |
Dr Wallace recently took care of me for elbow pain. He had me try nonoperative treatments first but they did not work. I ended up needing surgery and everyone from the physical therapists, to his assistant Josh, to the staff were great. I am now back to playing tennis pain free thanks to Dr Wallace and his team
in Bonita Springs FL |
Engaged Dr Wallace partly based on superior reviews, my experience was unacceptable. Attended 3 appts., was given cortisone injection first appt. after 3 weeks & no relief had 2nd appt. was given script for MRI. 3d appt. was MRI review, Arthroscopic procedure was recommended, now, at this point, I STILL HAD NOT SEEN THE DOCTOR! Proceeded with reservations & encountered surgical coordinator... She would only communicate via e-mail. She scheduled for 3 Dr's, busy, no return calls. I went elsewhere
in Brockton, MA |
Dr Wallace is very knowledgeable, skilled and kind as is his staff including PA, nurses and PT. I feel so fortunate to have been a patient there.
in Naples, FL |
THE CARE AND ATTENTION THAT WAS GIVING TO ME WHEN I BROKE MY ARM,AND NEEDED SURGERY WAS OUTSTANDING. THE PHYSICAL THERAPY GROUP WERE ALSO VERY CARING, WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL FOR A TIMELY RECOVERY.
in Naples, FL |
My encounter with Dr. Wallace and the staff at Joint replacement was probably one of the best medical experiences I have ever had. Dr. Wallace is a great Dr. with a warm personalty to put you at ease. Highly recommend.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Wallace was very clear before the operation about what had caused the tear in my rotator cuff, and also that the bone spur might also have torn one of the connectors to my bicep and he would look during the operation to see whether it had. As it turned out he had to fix both of them and when I went for the first post-operative visit he gave me a guided tour of the pictures he'd taken during the operation. I've now had two further visits and he's very clear about my progress.
in Naples, Florida |
He did a very good job, with taking care of my surgery and after care, and his staff was very knowledgeable and friendly
in Naples, FL |
What a great experience. He and his team were caring, conservative and honest about my healing from a broken arm after a fall in January. They scheduled me right away, and I only waited more than 10 minutes on one visit. Every other time worked like clockwork. Very knowledgeable staff - PA, X-ray technician, Nurses. All are terrific. I hope not to have to see them again, but if I do, would call his office immediately!
in glen mills pennsylvania |
did not see much of Brian since I came in under emergency. my appointment on the 16th was with Brian and very satisfactory and I would recommend him 100%
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Wallace is an excellent physician. He is very caring and explains everything. The office is very efficient. My appointments were always on time and I did not have to wait for long periods of time like in many Dr.'s offices. I was pleased that he did not push for surgery for my broken wrist as he explained that he didn't think I would gain much of an improvement over just casting the wrist. He showed and explained the x-rays every time I had an appointment.
in Naples, FL |
Shoulder (diagnostics, surgery, physical therapy oversight, follow-up/s). The surgeon 'does' make a difference (my second shoulder repair: only wish I had had Dr. Wallace for first). Dr. Wallace not only incredibly competent, but exceptional with interpersonal interaction (sincere, patient, and very approachable for questions). Dr. Wallace and his staff all excel at customer service.
Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Wallace is a very caring and passionate Doctor. He is very accommodating and explains everything in great detail.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Wallace, DO?
Are you Dr. Wallace?

Blue Care HMO
    Blue Select
    BlueDental Choice
    NetworkBlue
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO