Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Brian Vannozzi, MD
Dr. Brian Vannozzi, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Princeton, NJ. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Vannozzi is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

325 Princeton Ave

Princeton, NJ 08540

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Vannozzi

See how frequently Dr. Vannozzi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
Osteoarthritis of Hip
Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Vannozzi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Bone Cancer
  • Broken Arm
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Vannozzi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vannozzi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vannozzi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vannozzi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vannozzi to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Vannozzi's Performance
in Plainsboro, NJ |
Excellent care and follow up. Heard great things about him and all true.
in Plainsboro, NJ |
Best thing I could have done for myself! I recommend Dr Vannozzi to everyone who asks!
in Pennington, NJ |
Arrived with xrays and a pg of notes. His personnel demanded that I turn over ALL materials. The notes were intended for me, but provided them rather than argue. One hour late, I saw Dr. Vannozzi. He began as follows, word for word: "OK, I have read through all of your materials. Exactly what is it that you want of me?" I started to explain, but less than two minutes in, he interrupted: "Look, I'm not going to give you forty minutes to describe this." Most arrogant and obnoxious Md EVER
Highland Park, NJ |
His office, Princeton Orthopaedics, was very helpful getting me in for an appointment the same day. The office and medical staff were all friendly and professional. Dr. Vannozzi and the PA were thorough and were able to diagnose the problem and explain care and treatment in an acceptable amount of time. The wait time in the waiting room was not horrible...a bit long but it is what is common now with specialists.
Somerset, NJ |
Not the greatest bedside manner, but good at explaining things and did a great job on my hip replacement.
in Princeton Junction, NJ |
I have found Dr. Vannozzi to be very efficient and professional. He guided me through my knee replacements and was always kind and understanding. He has literally given me my life back!! It was a hard process, but going to PT and following his explicit instructions has proven to be successful for me !!
in Monroe NJ 08831 |
Dr. Vannozzi is a be! know, do individual, excellent Doctor to patient communicating , entire staff gets 10 stars from me. Will recommend to all friends or family members that may require Dr. Vannozzis Services
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr Vannozzi is very knowledgeable and personable. He easily explained all procedures and the rationale behind them.
in Hillsborough, NJ |
I had my hip replaced back in May 2013. It was very hard to decide who to go to, since I never had anything like this happen to me. Dr. Vannozzi was honest and straight to the point. Before I went to him I could hardly walk. He is very caring, and I am ecstatic with the outcome. Other doctors who I went get other opinions, never gave me straight answers like he did. I can not Thank him enough!!
in Highland Park, NJ |
Before surgery I could not walk and was bent over at the hips. Now six and eleven weeks after surgery on both hips I can stand and walk again. Dr. Vannozzi and his team did a phenomenal job! I still have a long recovery, but I have my life back.p
in Monroe Township, NJ |
It was one of the best things I did was the hip surgery and could say enough about Dr. Vannozzi, everything went more than I could of hoped for, great job
in Monroe Township, NJ |
I had a left hip replaced 2 years ago with a different surgeon. Recovery took months before I got to a semblance of normalcy. I chose Dr. Vannozzi for my right hip replacement. The entire experience was vastly superior in every aspect. Six weeks post op and I am completely healed with no pain. I give Dr. Vannozzi, his staff, and the professionals at University Medical Center in Plainsboro my fullest recommendation.
in Point Pleasant, NJ |
The best ortho guy I ever ever been to. Had a total knee replacement done by him after needing it for fifteen years. He put me at ease and now I am better than new thanks to Dr. V. And Dishank too! Can t say enough good things about them. Don t be afraid to let this man operate on you. He is THE BEST! Awesome result!
in Freehold, NJ |
He is the best!!! He did a great job on both my knees. After full replacements I was walking without a walker or cane after three weeks. He gave me excellent care and my Physical Therapist was amazed with his work. Dr. Vannozzi gave me my life back and I will always be indebted to him.
in Mill town, NJ |
Needless to say, I was very upset when I learned I needed knee replacement. Dr. vannozzi explained the steps that would be taken to complete the surgery to make my life normal again. His explaination was clear, simple and made me calm and confident. The surgery went perfectly and my rehab after two years has allowed me to lead a normal life. Dr. Vannozzi is a special person and surgeon who I have found well regarded by the hospital staff and the nurses in particular. Thank you Dr. Vannozzi
New York, NY |
Top notch from start to finish! Had a left hip replacement with Dr. Vanozzi 2 months ago and went into the process with a bit of trepidation due to my relatively young age (44), but Dr. Vanozzi and his staff (special kudos to Dishank!) with a perfect blend of expertise, candor and compassion - made the journey actually pleasurable and gave me my life back. Recommend without a single reservation!
in Mill town,NJ |
A great surgeon
in New York, NY |
Came highly recommend and I would certainly pass that recommendation on as well. Easy process from start to finish which includes his very efficient staff.
Excellent experience
in Jackson, NJ |
I had knee replacement surgery with Dr. Vannozzi on February 15, 2016. I am doing better than I ever expected thanks to Dr. Vannozzi's expertise. His staff is wonderful and his PA, Dishank Takkar is top notch. I trust Dishank as much as I trust Dr. Vannozzi. I hd the surgery at Princeton University Medical Center. The care was top notch and I was so happy when I found out that the rooms are private. Even the food was amazing! I highly recommend Dr. Vannozzi. I am 100% satisfied!
New York, NY |
I had the best experience ever with Dr. Vannozzi. His care as well as the whole staff has been excellent! I've nothing but good things to say!
in Clarksburg, NJ |
Wonderful Doctor! Explained procedure perfectly.
New York, NY |
I have found Dr. Vannozzi to be highly skilled and I have had an excellent result from my hip replacement surgery. I would certainly recommend Dr. Vannozzi to family and friends.
in East Windsor, nj |
Easy to talk to. Answered all of my questions. His ability to explain everything that was gonna happen to me.
in Hamilton Square, NJ |
Dr. Vannozzi performed a Total Hip Replacement back in Dec, 2014. I am extremely happy with the result, and ever so grateful that my (also awesome) Spine Orthopedic doctor, Dr. Stacey Miller-Smith, recommended him. I can walk pain-free much more now, easily climb stairs, exercise, bike ride and doing things that I could not do before my surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Vannozzi and his wonderful PA, Deshank Thakkar.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Vannozzi, MD?
Are you Dr. Vannozzi?