Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Brian Torgerson, MD
Dr. Brian Torgerson, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Torgerson is affiliated with Hillcrest Medical Center, Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital.

6802 S Olympia Ave Ste 100

Tulsa, OK 74132

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Torgerson

Dr. Torgerson's Experience

Dr. Torgerson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Torgerson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Torgerson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torgerson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Torgerson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torgerson to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Torgerson's Performance
in Tulsa, OK |
I am completely satisfied with Dr. Torgerson. He is very approachable when it comes to questions and concerns. He explains what he's doing and has a very efficient practice. Plus, he seems like a really nice guy.
Broken Arrow, OK |
Dr Torgeson is very uncaring may spend 2-3 minutes with you won't ask you any questions. When you read your records from him they won't be the truth. He is in the wrong profession in my opinion or he didn't care what was going on with me when trying to say something I was cut off so he could leave.
in Skiatook, OK |
Was accused being dope head wanted force needle surgery take off meds also have severe hip arthritis with sciatica physical therapy helped the sciatica but no effect on hip prescribed narcan I've been on my meds for pain 4years take it as prescribed the meds help me stay out bed all day in pain so quality life is better I would not recommend him to no one because your judged as a dope head So if your looking for Doctor Who wants take you off meds he's one you want
in Tulsa OK |
Dr Torgerson implanted a DRG stimulator. He was always pleasant and attentive. I would highly recommend him.
in Owasso, OK |
Dr. Torgerson is one of the most personable, compassionate, and caring doctors I?ve seen. Living with chronic pain, can lend to feelings of frustration, sadness, and the reality that you?re not the same person you once were. He has always treated me with respect, consideration and kindness that one doesn't always find now in the medical profession, sadly. I feel very blessed to have found him to help me through a very difficult process. I can only hope to find a doctor in OR that can come close.
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Torgerson and the staff at Pain Management of Tulsa. Dr. Torgerson conducted a physical exam reviewed my medical records and MRI and went over my diagnosis. I had an epidural lumbar steroid injection and it really helped my pain. I would recommend anyone having severe pain to see him. I have read some critical reviews of the staff at PMoT but everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional and caring.
in Sand Springs, OK |
He didn't even give the courtesy of seeing me his self he sent Np, to tell me he was taking me off my meds b/c HE doesn't think I need it. Well excuse me I didn't know we shared a body. I have been going here for about 9 yrs & not given ANY reason to do such a cruel & harsh thing I'm pretty much homebound & this unprofessional unkind quick decision he made is appalling as well as the way in which he chose to do it. When there r others out there abusing & not needing their meds but they get it
Have you seen Dr. Brian Torgerson, MD?
Are you Dr. Torgerson?