Dr. Brian A. Stern, DMD

Dr. Brian A. Stern, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Centers 40 Hidden Ravines Dr, Powell, OH 43065 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Stern practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Powell, OH.

Are you Dr. Stern? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Stern's Experience

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Stern

Dr. Stern accepts 18 insurance carriers

18 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Stern

Dr. Stern's Review Details
    4.7 based on 202 responses
    Experience with Dr. Stern
    Dr. Stern's Office & Staff
      10 – 15 minutes (183)
    in Gahanna, OH |
    I had the best experience at this office from start to finish. Dr. Stern and his staff made my visit a very pleasant, comfortable one. I would recommend this office to anyone would needs extensive dental care.
    Columbus, OH |
    Excellent doctor and great office staff.
    in Hilliard, OH |
    Wow!! is my first thought when it comes to this team. Dr. Stern, Nicole and Sue were so friendly and cheerful, they instantly put me at ease. I had reservations about the surgery I needed. I considered breaking the appointment (I had already done so once) I was more than a little frightened about it. I some how found the courage to go. When I was taken to the back I was greeted warmly and was being briefed as they were setting up the room and getting me prepped. I had No pain at all afterward.
    in Powell, OH |
    Dr. Stern removed all four wisdom teeth of my daughter last week and also my son last summer. The office is professional and all the employees are great. Both surgeries went very well and recovery was without complication.
    in Columbus, OH |
    Dr.Stern is amazing. Had my broken tooth removed with such an ease & pain free with just local anesthesia. The staff was friendly too. I am so glad that I found him. I would definitely recommend Dr.Stern. I was really anxious about the whole procedure but he did with a real expertise.
    Delaware, OH |
    My tooth extraction experience with Dr. Stern was a good one. He is personable and professional. He made me feel very comfortable before surgery. All the staff was kind and caring. His nurse is funny and made it so that I wasn't nervous about the surgery. All in all it was a pleasant experience!!
    in Grove City, OH |
    My experience with Dr. Stern and his staff was probably the best all-around experience I have ever had at a doctor's or dentist's office period! The staff is the best, they made every aspect of my procedure so easy and stress-free because they were always one step ahead of the game. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable and there were no complications whatsoever. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.
    in Ashley, OH |
    I was greeted by a very busy, impersonal front desk staff. I was asked to please come in early, 15-30 minutes so I did. Filled out paperwork, and sat there for an hour and a half. No word about running late or emergency. Got up and told them I was leaving. Not a word from any of them, not sorry to have wasted your day, want to reschedule or anything. My time is important too, and I will not sit around for hours waiting on a rude staff at a Dr's office to tell me nothing. Done with this office!!
    in Lewis Center, Ohio |
    Dr. Sterns office was awesome! I just had my wisdom teeth removed and the staff and doctor were great! I have only minor discomfort! Overall the process was very easy because of the amazing staff!
    in Delaware, OH |
    Everyone was very nice and helpful.
    in Galena, OH |
    Dr Stern removed a broken tooth and installed an implant for me. Both processes went without any problems. I experienced almost no discomfort. Dr Stern's imaging equipment is very impressive. You can easily see what will and has been done. Dr Stern and his staff are all very helpful and kind. I would definitely go to him again if I never need similar work in the future.
    in Delaware, OH |
    Got my wisdom teeth out by Dr. Stern back in January - Front office staff was polite, friendly and were able to schedule around my needs. I was slightly nervous prior to my consultation. Dr. Stern & Staff were great and put my mind at ease. Day of surgery the nerves came back, but thankfully the woman who took me back made some goofy surgical jokes & calmed my nerves. Overall the surgery seemed to go smoothly, and recovery was much easier than i anticipated. I would recommend Dr. Stern & team to
    in Columbus, Ohio |
    Him & his staff made me very comfortable.... they made everything much easier.... I left the office with hardly any discomfort.... I would highly recommended this facility & doctor Stern
    in Columbus, OH |
    Dr. Stern answered all my questions without hesitation. He explained the procedure in plain language. He was patient and courteous and all times. A real mensch.
    in Lewis Center, OH |
    I came to see Dr. Stern because I had an abscess. Dr. Stern seen me as an emergency. He worked me in for a consult and I had surgery the next day . Everyone was very friendly. I loved the nurse. She was very friendly and had great jokes. It was overall a great experience.
    The facility is very nice super clean. Dr. Stern was awesome answered questions very honestly and made me feel very comfortable.
    in Hilliard, OH |
    I appreciate that I called on Friday with a cracked tooth that we had been trying to save for months. They squeezed me in and stayed late to take care of me. Dr Stern explained everything clearly and my options. His staff was also awesome and easy to carry on a conversation with outside of the procedure which made me feel at ease.
    in Delaware, OH |
    Dr. Stern is an efficient and experienced professional, and I would recommend him and his excellent staff to anyone needing dental surgery.
    in Dublin, OH |
    I would highly recommend Dr. Brian Stern to anyone needing oral surgery procedures. The office staff were friendly and helpful. They put me at ease. I was going to have a procedure done that involved a cyst and I was hesitant. Dr. Stern and staff made me feel that everything was going to be ok and that I would benefit from the procedure. I had the surgery one month later and it was a breeze. I can't tell you how relieved I am that I chose this office to have my work done.
    in Delaware, OH |
    From the 1st appointment, until after surgery, the staff of this office were excellent at managing the patients needs. They were always available to answer questions, review their pricing and expected payments by the patient, and flexibly schedule needs in an emergency situation. I would definitely suggest going to this office 1st, as the patients needs and customer service are priority for sure.
    in Columbus, Ohio |
    Very professional, very caring and friendly staff, and overall very good experience.
    in Lewis Center, OH |
    I went to Dr Stern with multiple issues one of which was removing a tooth from underneath a bridge which everyone said was impossible and to my surprise he did remove it and 2 other teeth that where infected. The next day I was waiting for the pain to start and it never did I had minimal swelling and discomfort and healed within a week. Now I can move on with my restorative work and get on with my life pain free. Thanks to Dr Stern and his team for a wonderful experience!
    in Columbus, OH |
    I went to Dr. Stern to get all of my wisdom teeth out. The whole team was great. The nurses put me at ease before going under. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
    in Dublin, OH |
    I am a 71-year old woman with claustrophobia and a very strong gag reflex. The entire staff was kind and fully respectful of my phobias and issues throughout the consultation and procedure. The assistant, nurse and Dr. Stern were all amazing! I had never opted for sedation/general anesthesia for a tooth extraction before, but surely will should the occasion arise again and I can be cared for by Dr. Stern and his staff. Almost painless. No swelling. No bruising. Only one hour in the office.
    in Dublin, OH |
    I'm the oldest of four kids and the first to have a wisdom tooth extraction. Coincidentally I'm terrified of needles! My nurses took such great care of me and had me laughing so much that I didn't even notice they put in my IV. I woke up under a heated blanket and thorough care instructions. After this, I'm going to make sure my siblings aren't afraid to get their wisdom teeth out and that they go to Dr. Stern's office! Thank you so much and happy holidays!
    in Reynoldsburg, Ohio |
    The nurses were amazing and very comforting and the Doctor did an amazing job and even followed up with me and addressed all of my concerns! Thanks!
    Have you seen Dr. Stern?
    Are you Dr. Stern? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Stern

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
    • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    • Oral Surgical Procedures
    • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 2001

University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
      Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Dr. Stern has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stern has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Stern's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Stern

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Stern's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Stern

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients