Dr. Brian Steingo, MD

Neurology | Male

3540 NW 88th Ave Sunrise, FL 33351 Get Directions
Dr. Brian Steingo, MD
Dr. Brian Steingo, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Sunrise, FL. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Dr. Steingo is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Broward Health Imperial Point and Holy Cross Hospital.

Dr. Steingo's Care Philosophy

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Steingo's Experience

See how Dr. Steingo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Steingo

Dr. Steingo accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Steingo is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Steingo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Steingo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Steingo to family and friends
Dr. Steingo's Performance
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I really want to see this dr so bad and tried for over a full year they told me to fax my records and I did and they got them and never got a call. no one answers just VM. I need to find a professional MS dr reg neuro know less and even told me I need see a MS specialists. why wont he call???? I am not reviewing the dr just the staff. I mean they can least return a call and say they cant take a patient don't ignore me
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
wonderful doctor and man. always has time to listen. has made a not so great experiance (my M S) , much more bearable. I feel I have a friend taking care of me.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
after almost 20 years of dr. steingo's highly professional, personal care i am am a devoted patient relying on his expert care and advice.
in Royal Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Steingo is a great doctor. He takes the time to find out what's going on & never rushes you. He is extremely knowledgeable & explains things so you can understand.
Key Largo, FL |
A fantastic doctor who listens and does not rush thru the appointment. Up to date with MS therapies and provides great follow up. Great staff who communicate well.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Enjoyable visit Dr really knows his stuff!!!
in DELRAY BEACH |
Dr Steingo is a highly professional doctor............If I have a complaint it would be his staff answering phone calls........most of the time there response is slow in coming........maybe in today's world that's the way it is.........
Deerfield Beach, FL |
Wonderful doctor and staff!!!
Deerfield Beach, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Steingo to any patient with MS. He is very current with MS treatments and medications. He is a caring and thoughtful doctor.
in Jupiter |
Staff is unresponsive. Left numerous voicemails with no return calls. Dr. Steingo is very knowledgeable, but if you are looking for long term care, he and his staff and NOT a good choice. Wish I had changed at the first signs of poor staff.
Lake Worth, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Steingo for a long time for my MS. He is very caring and very knowledgeable about this disease. I trust him whole-heartedly with my care. He is the BEST! I am grateful for his time and for taking care of me.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Steingo is a great doctor he listens, is very thorough and has helped me tremendously.
in Sunrise, FL |
Dr. Steingo is a wonderful doctor. He is incredibly knowledgeable regarding MS. He is thoroughin his examinations and is compassionate to his patients.
in Palm Beach, FL |
Great doctor swift to the point let's fix you all up kinda Doc.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Steingo, MD?
Are you Dr. Steingo?

Compare Dr. Steingo

Dr. Steingo's Care Philosophy

Dr. Steingo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Steingo has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Steingo's Board Certifications

• Neurology

• Dystonia
  • Essential Tremor
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Stroke
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

University Of The Witwatersrand, Faculty Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1971

Johannesburg General Hospital
    Baylor College Of Med
    Johannesburg Hospitals Complex-Internal Medicine
    Johannesburg Hospitals Complex-Neurology
    Johannesburg Hospitals Complex-Pediatrics
    Medical University Of South Carolina, Charleston, Sc-Neurology.

Dr. Steingo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Steingo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology

Dr. Steingo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Steingo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.