Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Brian Stahl, MD
Dr. Brian Stahl, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Beavercreek, OH. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Stahl is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center.

4235 Indian Ripple Rd Ste 100

Beavercreek, OH 45440

Learn about Dr. Stahl

See how frequently Dr. Stahl performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy
Glaucoma
Lazy Eye
high

Dr. Stahl's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Optic Neuritis
  • Pinguecula
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Riverside Methodist Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Ohio State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Stahl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stahl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stahl to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stahl's Performance
in Dayton, OH |
Great experience . From beginning to end .
in Middletown, OH |
I had the pleasure of working with doctor Knowles. He was extremely professional but made my feel comfortable in an anxious situation. A day after lasik I was seeing 20/15 with no pain at all. I have no regrets and would recommend Stahl vision to anyone.
in Ansonia, Ohio |
I was very happy with everything about Stahl Vision and Dr. Stahl! I would highly recommend them. I was very near sighted and got Lasik surgery from there. I felt the staff was friendly and helpful. I was nervous and they helped calm my nervous. Plus they are caring. Dr. Stahl, himself, called me to check on me the day of my surgery.
in Renton, WA |
I had an outstanding experience from start to finish with Dr. Stahl! I can't recommend him, and Stahl Vision enough.
in Springfield, OH |
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Very informative and willing to answer any questions
in Huber Heights,Ohio |
I had my left eye done April 5th. and my right eye done on May 3rd. of this year by Dr.Stahl.His staff is the best.Dr.Stahl is very friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. Mary Johnson Sept.22nd.
in Dayton, OH |
Quick and easy scheduling and directions. Friendly staff. Discount for students. I'm seeing better now than I ever have!
in Carlisle, OH |
He's very caring about your health and vision. His office is very professional and helpful, not matter what problem or question arises. Great experience, they WILL get you seeing better.
in Xenia, Ohio |
Very nice place to go. Staff is professional and so are the doctors. I would highly recommend this place. Thank you so much Dr. Stahl, I can see again :)
in Beavercreek, OH |
Lasik with Dr. Stahl is a real life-changer. Took care of my near sightedness and my astigmatism. For those who doubt or worry, it's about 20 minutes, and you just can't put a price on being able to actually see. Plus, amazing financing plan if you need to spread out payments.
in Fort Recovery, OH |
I was very nearsighted 7 & 8 diopters.I unfortunately went first to a competitor for LASIK surgery. I left that previous surgery having to wear 3 pair of glasses to get by! The competitor said he could fix my issue but was going to use PRK to do it which required doing each eye separately and 3 to 6 months more time. Dr Stahl and his staff put me at ease. He fixed the competitors mistakes in one visit doing both eyes. I am so HAPPY for what he did for me. Do not even think to go anywhere else.
in Dayton, OH |
I had LASIK eye surgery with Dr. Stahl a couple of weeks ago. I went to the forum and Dr. Stahl was very thorough and so kind to my little toddler who descided it was play time and was a bit disruptive to the dozens of other people there. Every appointment the staff and Dr. Stahl were friendly and kind. The procedure itself was scary to me but everyone was so helpful and reassuring. Dr. Stahl obviously is great at what he does and you can tell he loves it too. Definitely recommend!
in Dayton, OH |
I went to Dr. Stahl for PRK Laser Eye surgery. I had a great experience. I thought the price was good. When I went in to see if I qualified, they got me in very quickly to get the actual surgery (which was about 10 minutes). Dr. Stahl has a funny sense of humor. The thing I liked most is the fact that they had a nurse to hold my hand during the procedure. It was very calming.
Springfield, OH |
I had terrible vision -- and by terrible I mean the E on the top of the chart was a blur. I was cautioned by my regular ophthalmologist that returning to 20/20 was not feasible and I should not expect it. Dr. Stahl gave me 20/20. There's not much I can say good other than that. Cons: The office and Dr. Stahl are BUSY. Wait times are long and most of the appointment is handled by the staff, not Dr. Stahl / Dr. Knowles.
in Urbana, OH |
I had Lasik surgery done just a few weeks ago. Very pleased with the entire process. Great staff that was very informative and thorough. Dr. Stahl is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and courteous. I now have 20/20 vision!
in Greenville, OH |
My vision was terrible, I was always told not to get this surgery. But after Dr. Stahl examined me and he said he could do it, but I may need a follow up I jumped on the chance to get it done. Yes I do need reading Glasses but this was the best decision. From where I started to where I am I have no complaints what so ever. My son had this surgery, his friend, my coworker. We are spreading the word.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Stahl, MD?
Are you Dr. Stahl?