Dr. Brian Stahl, MD

Dr. Brian Stahl, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Stahl's Vision 4235 Indian Ripple Rd Ste 100, Beavercreek, OH 45440 Get Directions
(937) 427-2020

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Stahl specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Beavercreek, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Stahl? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Stahl's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Stahl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stahl

Dr. Stahl accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stahl has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Stahl

Dr. Stahl's Review Details
4.5 based on 56 responses
Experience with Dr. Stahl
Dr. Stahl's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (53)
in Beavercreek, OH |
Lasik with Dr. Stahl is a real life-changer. Took care of my near sightedness and my astigmatism. For those who doubt or worry, it's about 20 minutes, and you just can't put a price on being able to actually see. Plus, amazing financing plan if you need to spread out payments.
in Fort Recovery, OH |
I was very nearsighted 7 & 8 diopters.I unfortunately went first to a competitor for LASIK surgery. I left that previous surgery having to wear 3 pair of glasses to get by! The competitor said he could fix my issue but was going to use PRK to do it which required doing each eye separately and 3 to 6 months more time. Dr Stahl and his staff put me at ease. He fixed the competitors mistakes in one visit doing both eyes. I am so HAPPY for what he did for me. Do not even think to go anywhere else.
in Dayton, OH |
I had LASIK eye surgery with Dr. Stahl a couple of weeks ago. I went to the forum and Dr. Stahl was very thorough and so kind to my little toddler who descided it was play time and was a bit disruptive to the dozens of other people there. Every appointment the staff and Dr. Stahl were friendly and kind. The procedure itself was scary to me but everyone was so helpful and reassuring. Dr. Stahl obviously is great at what he does and you can tell he loves it too. Definitely recommend!
in Dayton, OH |
I went to Dr. Stahl for PRK Laser Eye surgery. I had a great experience. I thought the price was good. When I went in to see if I qualified, they got me in very quickly to get the actual surgery (which was about 10 minutes). Dr. Stahl has a funny sense of humor. The thing I liked most is the fact that they had a nurse to hold my hand during the procedure. It was very calming.
Springfield, OH |
I had terrible vision -- and by terrible I mean the E on the top of the chart was a blur. I was cautioned by my regular ophthalmologist that returning to 20/20 was not feasible and I should not expect it. Dr. Stahl gave me 20/20. There's not much I can say good other than that. Cons: The office and Dr. Stahl are BUSY. Wait times are long and most of the appointment is handled by the staff, not Dr. Stahl / Dr. Knowles.
in Urbana, OH |
I had Lasik surgery done just a few weeks ago. Very pleased with the entire process. Great staff that was very informative and thorough. Dr. Stahl is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and courteous. I now have 20/20 vision!
in Greenville, OH |
My vision was terrible, I was always told not to get this surgery. But after Dr. Stahl examined me and he said he could do it, but I may need a follow up I jumped on the chance to get it done. Yes I do need reading Glasses but this was the best decision. From where I started to where I am I have no complaints what so ever. My son had this surgery, his friend, my coworker. We are spreading the word.
Have you seen Dr. Stahl?
Are you Dr. Stahl? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Stahl

• Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Pinguecula
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Stye
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Visual Field Defects

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Oh State Univ Coll Of Med and Pub Hlth

Graduated in 1988

Riverside Methodist Hospital

Completed in 1989

Ohio State University

Completed in 1992

Dr. Stahl has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Stahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Stahl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Stahl

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Stahl's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Stahl

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients