Dr. Brian Sorin, MD

Dr. Brian Sorin, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Brian Sorin, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 275

Plano, TX 75024

• Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Sorin

See how frequently Dr. Sorin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
high
Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Sorin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Sorin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Cerebral Contusion
  • Nerve Pain
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Spasmodic Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

• St. George University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Flushing Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sorin has no awards or honors listed.

• Memory Loss at 27, March 2008
  • Botox For Migraine, Dec. 2010

Dr. Sorin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sorin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorin to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Sorin's Performance
in Cross Roads, TX |
Excellent practice for difficult to treat headaches. Very comprehensive approach
in Houston TX |
Acute headache clinic is wonderful. Bent over backwards to take care of me this week. Due to circumstance (Hurricane Harvey). Dr. Sorin's staff made sure I was taken care of. Brought me in without hesitation and broke my 4 day headache streak. They are far from home , but well worth it.
Dallas, TX |
Very good experience with the doctors and staff.
Norwalk, CT |
Would recommend without reservation.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Sorin and his Physical assistant is great (Sarah Freeman). However his office and back office is the worst I have seen. I schedule the first appoint of the day and they are still running 20-30 minutes late. I have been waiting 6 weeks for them to file my insurance paperwork. The staff is unfriendly and unhelpful.
in Plano, Texas |
I left an anonymous review a year ago, stating the doctor ordered too many tests, staff was rude and he was arrogant, etc. I went on to see 6 other Neurologists; all said he was considered one of the best in the country and I should go back. Problem was, I fired him for no reason other than my anger / frustration. I begged to come back. my PCP called on my behalf. Found a chronic clot in a vein in my head, a clotting disorder and Lupus. Saved my life by being thorough. Anybody else similar?
in Mckinney, TX |
I've been having some ongoing head pain. My ENT Dr. set up an appointment for me with Dr. Brian D. Sorin. No mention of paperwork. I arrived at my appt. at the time i was given and was asked for said paperwork. I didn't have it. I was told it was emailed to me. It wasn't. I was told the less that friendly receptionist would check with my provider. She disappeared. She returned and told me I needed to reschedule. I asked if i could just fill it out. She said no. (BTW the waiting room was EMPTY).
in Frisco, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Sorin for 2 years to treat migraines. Under his care and by following through with all of his medical advice and prescriptions, I've been migraine free for over a year.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Sorin is the only Doctor in Dallas Plano that has truly helped with my migraines. It was a little difficult to get into see him the first time but once you are in - its a life changer. Every person in his practice is so great to work with including the people who help with insurance benefit payments.
New York, NY |
Physician is great if you can get in-good luck! Horrible front staff. They are happy to pass you off and make you wait on-line(hoping you will hang up) and if your ill it doesn't matter how many times you tell them they could care less. Office nurses and physicians are completely different-so get past front desk before you make a judgement call. It gets better!!!
in Keller, TX |
Best person to see for headaches/ migraines in the DFW area. Dr. Sorin is brilliant when it comes to his specialty and has a very well run office. It takes a while to get in as a new patient but it is definitely worth the wait. He is always up to date on new medications/ procedures to help his patients more.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Sorin's diagnosis has provided me with great relief for the first time in my life.
The only treatment I've found effective for my migraines is Botox. Here, I was given a laundry list of procedures to complete prior to having the Botox. Due to scheduling and financial conflicts, I was unable to complete them. I arrive at my pre-confirmed appointment to receive Botox only to be told I cannot receive it and am billed for an appointment that could have been told to me over the phone. I don't want the same to happen to others. Do yourself a favor and reconsider your provider.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Sorin, MD?
Are you Dr. Sorin?