Dr. Brian Smith, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Brian Smith, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

14701 Detroit Ave Ste 33 Lakewood, OH 44107 Get Directions

Dr. Brian Smith, DDS is an dentist who practices in Lakewood, OH. He is 57 years old.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Smith's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
North Ridgeville, OH |
I was diagnosed with TMJ 25 years ago while in college. This doctor charged me hundreds of dollars for a bite plate which I bit through the first night. He was horrible to me, and would not replace it. I had NO money at the time, and because of his poor bedside manner, I never treated my tmj bc I was so traumatized. Now I'm to the point where I have no choice to treat my condition due to the severity of the situation. Upon searching for a Dr I came across his site. Feeling traumatized again.
in Lakewood, OH |
I went in by referral from Destiny Dental to have 5 teeth extracted.Last minute he decided 7 needed done.At my consultation we agreed I would be asleep and pain free during the procedure.The day of he decided he could only do light sedation.Messed up the IV in 3 places, sedation did NOT work !! 4 shots of novacaine for 7 teeth without wait time.He was cruel spoke rudely during procedure.I was screaming begging him to stop, would not.Most horrific experience of my life.I now have PTSD!!
in Cleveland, OH |
My experience was beyond exceptional. This is the best team, they are kin; which is wonderful when you are afraid. Thank you
in Cleveland Ohio |
I went to Dr. Smith for a removal of a tooth sometime ago. The night before, I had concerns of the one next to the one that was recommended for extraction. Dr. Smith came in and told him about the concern and he said and I quote, "You spring this on me now!" He injected very little numbing came back and said, it doesn't need to be extraction and apologized for his outburst. I would never recommend him to anyone, due to his uncontrolled temperament and lack of professionalism.
in Cleveland, OH |
I just had my wisdom teeth removed this afternoon and I can say Dr. Smith is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He's extremely easy going, well-mannered, and a great personality. Plus, he is great at his job. Loved my experience and would recommend him to anyone.
in Cleveland, OH |
Very inconsiderate staff. Was considering using them for cosmetic services, but they're certainly not going to get my business.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Smith, DDS?
Are you Dr. Smith?

Compare Dr. Smith

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Smith's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. Smith does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Smith does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.