Dr. Brian Seng, DO

Dr. Brian Seng, DO

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Brian Seng, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Woodstock, GA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

900 Towne Lake Pkwy Ste 320

Woodstock, GA 30189

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas

Learn about Dr. Seng

See how frequently Dr. Seng performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hip
Knee Disorders
Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

Dr. Seng's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Seng "I strive to provide my patient with the most up to date orthopedic care available for the treatment of arthritis of the hip and knee, including both non-surgical and surgical options. I perform the Direct Anterior Hip Replacement, minimally invasive partial and total knee replacement, revision hip and knee replacement, hip fractures and fractures around a joint replacement. Patient centered care is the focus of my practice."

• Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

• Bone Cancer
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst

• Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Michigan State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Washington State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • St. John-Oakland Hospital, Michigan State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Joint Implant Surgeons, Inc.
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

• Orthopedic Surgery Resident of the Year, 2008
  • Intern of the Year, 2004
  • Anterior-supine minimally invasive total hip arthroplasty: Defining the learning curve., 2009
  • Gender is a significant factor for failure of metal-on-metal total hip arthrroplasty., 2011
  • Enhanced early outcomes with the anterior supine intermuscular approach in primary total hip arthroplasty., 2009
  • Delta ceramic-on-alumina ceramic articulation in primary THA. A prospective, randomized FDA-IDE study and retrieval analysis., 2010

• International Congress for Joint Reconstruction, Member

Dr. Seng's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Seng to family and friends
Dr. Seng's Performance
in Canton, Georgia |
Dr. Seng is absolutely the best! He teaches before and after the joint replacement, giving good information to begin the healing process in a positive manner. My hip replacement was an answer to a prayer, I truly believe God guides the hands of Dr. Seng. The physical therapy at home worked very well for me. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Seng's care, and would not hesitate to recommend him. He has a great office staff, especially Kyle who is especially talented in his role.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Seng is through, methodical and has a great clinical eye! A truly skilled and devoted. Dr. Seng quickly and correctly diagnosed a potential life threatening condition that had not been identified by others and arranged emergency surgery which arrested a serious bacterial infection. He saw me everyday at the hospital, even weekends and was available to me. Excellent indeed! He communicates effectively, explains details and listens. Never rushed, devotes ample time and his staff is A+.
in Canton ga |
I could not be happier. Had both knees replaced. Dr Seng has given me my mobility back. My experience was better than I even expected.
in Ellijay, GA |
My experience with Dr. Seng and Kyle (assistant) is nothing but excellent. His bedside manners are outstanding. My surgery was a partial knee replacement. I walked in about 6:00 am and walked out around 2:00 pm. My pain level was minimal except for the 2nd night. I have had no problems at all with the surgery. Probably the best experience I have had with a surgeon. His is professional and courteous. He explained everything to me in the terms I understood. Kyle was excellent as well.
in Canton, GA |
From my first appointment, Dr Seng as well as everyone else on staff made me feel very comfortable with my hip replacement surgery. All questions and concerns were addressed quickly, I was treated with the utmost respect. The surgery went exactly as Dr Seng described and the recovery has been relatively easy. I hope I don't need the other hip or a knee replaced, but if I do, it will be Dr Seng performing the surgery!
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Seng is a great surgeon. Immediately after surgery (total hip replacement) my hip pain was gone and the surgical pain was next to nothing. This whole process could not have gone better in my opinion. His second-in-command, Kyle, is knowledgeable about the whole process and is able to answer any question, is pleasant at all times and always responds quickly to emails, etc. I will be returning for knee surgery. If you are researching hip replacement, Dr. Seng is who you need to see.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Seng and his staff are amazing. I never felt rushed during an appointment. Dr. Seng and his staff made me feel my "medical issues" were as important to them as they are to me. Dr. Seng and staff were quick to respond to any phone messages or emails I sent. When compared to others with knee replacement I feel very fortunate in my choice of Dr. Seng! My knee replacement and recovery was a breeze. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Seng and staff!
in Waleska,Ga. |
Dr Seng replaced my rt hip March3,2016.I am very,very pleased......Dr Seng is very committed to what he is doing and he cares about his patients...I am an example of this!!!!!!!! Deryl Dinkler
in Canton, GA |
It was the best! I feel like me again. I walked same day of surgery with the assistance of a walker. A week later, I was full weight bear...no walker, no cane. I am so pleased with the surgery and recovery. I have recommended Dr. Seng to everyone. He's the best. Thank you, Dr. Seng. And thank you to his office staff. They are very kind and courteous.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Seng is a highly intelligent, competent Doctor as well as a wonderful person. I Had total hip replacement in February of 2016. He is patient, understanding, and very well versed in his field. I would highly recommend him for a THR.
in Woodstock, Ga |
I recently had my right knee replaced by Dr. Seng. I had severe arthritis & have put off the surgery for quite a few years. He was very easy to understand in his description of how the knee would be replaced & what would follow afterward. I had absolutely NO pain for the first 24 hours until I developed a muscle spasm in that knee! I am simply amazed at how fast I have progressed & how well my scar is healing. He is an excellent, compassionate doctor & he comes highly recommended by me!
in Big Canoe, GA |
Dr. Seng is simply an impressive doctor and person. My wife & I had full confidence in him from the beginning. I am amazed at how quickly my recovery has progressed.
in Cartersville, GA |
Dr. Seng is easy to talk with and happy to spend all the time necessary answering questions and presenting options. The hospital staff had nothing but great things to say about him and my anterior total hip replacement has been an amazingly positive experience. I am pain free and walking smoothly again in just a few weeks. His staff is super responsive, friendly and fun. I am so happy I was referred to Dr Seng and crew.
in Canton, GA |
Dr Seng has a practical, knowledgeable, 100% professional manner of explaining in layman's terms what your conditions are, what the solutions are, what the expectations are in a very unassuming way. he uses state of the art surgical technology, explains materials, etc he pretty much knows we-the patient-don't know much medically, surgically, risks, etc. so he takes the time and patience to ensure his patients [ in many cases - prospective patients ] are comfortable in their understanding.
in Canton, GA |
Dr Seng is an outstanding doctor who specializes in anterior hip replacement surgery. My surgery was uneventful and I was walking with aide of a cane the afternoon of my surgery. He is extremely competent and satisfactorily answered all of my questions both pre and post surgery. My recovery has gone well and expect to be playing golf again in the coming weeks and resuming my active adult lifestyle. I highly recommend Dr. Seng for those who could benefit from a hip replacement.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Seng, DO?
Are you Dr. Seng?