Dr. Brian Scholbrock, MD

Dr. Brian Scholbrock, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Brian Scholbrock, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Columbus, IN. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Scholbrock is affiliated with Columbus Regional Health - Columbus Regional Hospital and Schneck Medical Center.

Dr. Scholbrock's Experience

See how Dr. Scholbrock's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Scholbrock

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Scholbrock has admitting privileges.

Dr. Scholbrock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scholbrock to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Scholbrock's Performance
in Columbus, IN |
I went to Dr. Scholbrock because of frequent UTI issues which have been bothering me for a while. Dr. Scholbrock was professional and able to take time answering all my questions. Definitely an urologist I will recommend to my family and friends.
Columbus, IN |
Friendly, professional and upfront. Willing to listen and address my concerns.
in Nashville, IN |
We are new to the town, so it takes a few referral to find a doctor my husband can trust. He is happy with Dr. Scholbrock' service. He likes his sense of humour, but most important, very professional when answering questions. He explained the terms that we were confused from Google search patiently which were very helpful for us. Hope we don't have to go back for another visit :). But will definitely recommend friends who has the needs.
in Scottsburg, IN |
I went to him for my bladder problems. He decided he needed to do a scope on my bladder. While doing this he also took a biopsy. His practice was on my network. He sent my biopsy to someone that was not in my network who charged me 300.00. When I questioned this they said I did not request them to do so! I do not think they care about their patients if they feel ok about doing this!!!!
Columbus, IN |
I thought that Dr. Scholbrook was always very professional and knowledgeable whenever I had an appointment with him. Very personable.
in Crothersville, IN |
Dr. Scholbrock diagnosed me immediately, sent me directly to the hospital for surgery, and had me home that afternoon. My follow-up was very short and informative. I would recommend him to anyone.
Columbus, IN |
I see Dr. Scholbrock for annual prostate exams. Fortunately, my examination results have not indicated further treatment. He is candid about his findings and willing to discuss and explain options.
Madison, IN |
I would recommend Dr. Scholbrock to someone else.
in Columbus Indiana |
Dr Scholbrock has always given me the greatest care. He listens and understands that I'm an individual and may not belong in general group of norms. Those who understand me get my greatest respect and wish there were more like him.
in Columbus, IN |
I like a Dr. who is honest and up front with my diagnosis. I found that with Dr. Scholbrock. I felt comfortable and felt like he knew my symptoms and knew what to do for me.
in Hartsville, IN |
I found Dr. Scholbrock to be personable and caring, and always felt like he had my healthcare foremost in mind.
in Columbus, IN |
I haven't been around Dr Scholbrock very long. I had a UTI last summer that went Sepsis, so that was my first contact with him. He did great job in restoring my kidney and I'm alive and well today. I've had a couple appointments with him since and he has been great with any issue I've asked about with him. He is a straight to the point and no joking around type of guy.
in Columbus, in |
On time, complete, covered not only my present results but talked about future things that I might encounter and what I could do to counter act the symptoms. Told me to call anytime I had a question---I will be in Florida for 6 months.
in Columbus IN |
He is very personable, always remembers me, is very professional, and considerate
in North Vernon, In |
Dr Scholbrock has a professional manner and over the time I have been his patient my confidence in his knowledge and abilities has increased.
in Westport, IN |
He is an excellent Dr. but he could improve on his "bed side" demeanor.
in North Vernon, IN |
He is thorough but quick. You don't have to sit and wait on him.
in Westport, Indiana |
Definitely recommend. Excellent surgeon, very personable, very professional, and extremely easy to talk to.
in Columbus, IN |
We weren't with the dr. long enough to make a clear evaluation. We felt like he was in a hurry to get home that day since we were the last patient of the day. He deserves more than one visit to have a better evaluation. I am sure he knows his skills.
Columbus, IN |
Attentive and a good look listener. Dr. Scholbrock asked me good questions that helped identify my health issues and address them. I'm very satisfied.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Scholbrock, MD?
Are you Dr. Scholbrock?

Compare Dr. Scholbrock

}

Dr. Scholbrock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Scholbrock has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Scholbrock's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

UCLA
    University of Southern California
    University of Southern California
    U.C.L.A.

Dr. Scholbrock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scholbrock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Prostate Removal
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry