Dr. Brian Sandler, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Brian Sandler, MD
Dr. Brian Sandler, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Shelby Township, MI. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Sandler is affiliated with St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus and Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus.

Dr. Sandler's Experience

See how Dr. Sandler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sandler

Dr. Sandler accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Sandler is now accepting new patients
Academic Dermatology & Cosmetic Surgery Center50182 Schoenherr Rd
Shelby Township, MI 48315
Evening
Saturday
(586) 997-9700Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sandler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sandler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sandler to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Sandler's Performance
in Macomb, MI |
I am very pleased with both the doctor and his staff and would recommend this practice to both family and friends.
Macomb, MI |
I went to see Dr. Sandler for a cyst to be removed, but when I got there the cyst had improved and it didn't need to be removed. I asked him about another skin issue I was having and he said that I would have to make another appointment for him to evaluate. I was his last appointment of the day and he said that he is a 5:00 kind of guy. Meaning he wanted to go home. I waited a 1/2 hour past my appointment time just to see him.I will be looking for another Dermatologist. Don't waste your time
in Lake Orion, MI |
The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because most of my friends do not live in this area and probably would not want to make the drive.
Port Huron, MI |
Dr. Sandler was extremely rude and unprofessional. He does not listen to his patients needs or respect their time. I will not ever be returning to his practice.
Rochester, MI |
Pretty disgusted w/the level of care here! I'm hoping to put it all behind me soon- I am now under more competent hands. THANK GOD- Incompetence,negligence, and lack of care don't even begin to describe what I experienced here. I wouldn't recommend this place to ANYONE.. If you have cancer watch out! The negligence & misinformation is beyond words. Please Research. Be smarter than I was. I don't want anyone else going through what I went through. Some don't even realize- that's the sad part.
West Bloomfield, MI 48322 |
Was referred by another Dr. Had to have face cancer removed. Dr. was ok. Wait was extremely long. After surgery received a bill I was unaware of. Apparently my insurance was not covering the full amount. I paid 90%. I was told in letter, attached to bill, that I could not come back unless bill was paid. I have never gone back for a follow up. I was to embarrassed. I kept the letter.
in Macomb, MI |
Just had my first visit with Dr. Sandler and was totally impressed , and really appreciated how quickly the office got me in to see him. Will definitely recommend this practice to my friends and family.
in Macomb, MI |
I've been coming to this office for years and really enjoy coming here. It's a great atmosphere and the staff is wonderful. I highly recommend coming to see this fantastic doctor!
in Almont, MI |
I have been visiting Dr. Sandler's office for years and am extremely satisfied with the care I receive. His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable as well. This practice is highly recommended.
in Chesterfield, MI |
I have seen Dr. Sandler several times for myself and he has also treated my young son. Very good experiences every single time. Very happy with this office. Highly recommended.
in Chesterfield, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Sandler for years. I highly recomend him and his office! Nothing but wonderful care!
in Macomb, MI |
I came in for a skin irritation. He was able to quickly diagnose my problem. Within a week the problem had resolved. My only issue was why did I wait so long to see him! It was an excellent experience from the initial phone call, with the staff and with the doctor! Highly recomend Dr. Sandler!
in Southfield MI |
DO NOT USE ACADEMIC DERMATOLOGY. Find someone else. It is my belief that I was overcharged to compensate for what the insurance company did not cover!!!! Amanda, a member of the doctor's staff called me on my cell phone to threaten/bully me about posting a comment on my experience. Inappropriate/Unprofessional behaviro
in Macomb, MI |
Very considerate and caring doctors and staff
Have you seen Dr. Brian Sandler, MD?
Are you Dr. Sandler?

Compare Dr. Sandler

Dr. Sandler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Sandler has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sandler's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adult Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hidradenitis
  • Keloid Scar
  • Large Breasts
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Dermatology & Skin Cancer
    Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
    Wayne St University Detroit M C
    Dermatology & Skin Cancer Surgery Us Army

Dr. Sandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology