Dr. Brian Rudin, MD

Dr. Brian Rudin, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

39 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Brian Rudin is dedicated to the evaluation, diagnosis, and state of the art surgical treatment of spinal disorders such as sciatica, herniated discs, instability, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc disease (DDD), and spinal stenosis. Dr. Rudin, a Westlake Village Spine Surgeon, uses cutting edge technology such as artificial disc replacement and dynamic stabilization to preserve motion in the lumbar spine. Minimally invasive techniques are used whenever practical to reduce healing time and hospital stay. Dr. Rudin also specializes in the treatment of neck pain and cervical spine disorders. By combining modern techniques to gold standard treatments, patients recover more quickly, with improved range of motion and less discomfort. Procedures can often be performed as an outpatient, where patients can recover in the comfort of their own home. By focusing exclusively on providing spinal care, we assure you the highest level of treatment.Read more

Dr. Rudin's Experience

See how Dr. Rudin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rudin

Dr. Rudin accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rudin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rudin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rudin to family and friends
Dr. Rudin's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Rudin is one of the best physicians I have had the pleasure to know. As with any pending surgery, as the patient I am nervous and have anxiety if I am making the 'right' decision. Dr. Rudin takes the time to listen to your concerns, goes over the pros/cons of surgery / no surgery and gives you multiple options. At no time during this entire process did I feel I was being rushed or pressured into any decision. Dr. Rudin's bedside manner makes you feel at ease immediately.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
I have suffered with back problems since I was 13; however, in 2015 I hurt my back to the point that I didn't bounce back as I would normally. Dr. Rudin helped me walk through all of my options, knowing that I wanted to avoid surgery. When we tried everything and i wasn't seeing improvement, I knew my next step was surgery. I had a L4-L5 decompression and fusion surgery. Dr. Rudin, Erin Rudin (PA), and office staff are great. I was taken care of pre and post op like I was family. Great team.
in Agoura Hills, CA |
Dr. Rudin simplified a complicated surgery and put me at ease by providing the necessary information and the data that supports his direction. I interviewed and met with 2 from SCOI and another in the area and was in question for over 9 months before having the L4-L5 Herniated disc surgery. I recommend him to anyone needing surgery in his area of expertise.
in Newbury Park |
I met with Dr. Rudin after having seen another spine specialist that would not take the time to answer my questions about what was causing my pain. Dr. Rudin looked much deeper into the cause of my pain and an effective treatment plan that would also provide preventative maintenance rather than just pain management. He took the time to answer any and all of my questions, and invited me to email him anytime with questions that I had not yet thought of.
in Canoga Park, Ca |
Dr Rudin is the second orthopedic surgeon that I have seen for my back injury. Dr Rudin made me feel so comfortable, explained everything to me so well that I felt so aware of my options. I did not have to wait longer then a few min and the office staff are top notch.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
He is very easy to talk to and explained my back problem in terms that I could understand.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Explained my condition using MRI and walked through the surgical options step by step while describing the physical impact of the surgery as well. Results were as advertised - couldn't be happier.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Rudin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rudin?

Dr. Rudin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rudin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Rudin has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rudin's Board Certifications

Completed in 2005

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion