Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Brian Rudin, MD
Dr. Brian Rudin, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Westlake Village, CA. He has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Rudin is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center and St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital.

696 Hampshire Rd Ste 180

Westlake Village, CA 91361

Dr. Brian Rudin, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Rudin

Dr. Brian Rudin is dedicated to the evaluation, diagnosis, and state of the art surgical treatment of spinal disorders such as sciatica, herniated discs, instability, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc disease (DDD), and spinal stenosis. Dr. Rudin, a Westlake Village Spine Surgeon, uses cutting edge technology such as artificial disc replacement and dynamic stabilization to preserve motion in the lumbar spine. Minimally invasive techniques are used whenever practical to reduce healing time and hospital stay. Dr. Rudin also specializes in the treatment of neck pain and cervical spine disorders. By combining modern techniques to gold standard treatments, patients recover more quickly, with improved range of motion and less discomfort. Procedures can often be performed as an outpatient, where patients can recover in the comfort of their own home. By focusing exclusively on providing spinal care, we assure you the highest level of treatment.

Dr. Rudin's Experience

Dr. Rudin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for California.

• David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Saint Johns Hospital Health Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Rudin has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Rudin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rudin to family and friends
Dr. Rudin's Performance
in Thousand Oaks |
Dr.Rudun is an excellent doctor. He is caring and kind. He performed neck surgery on me. I had been in excruciating pain for 2 months. After the surgery I am pain free and have perfect mobility in my neck. Dr Rudin answered all of my questions before the surgery and is just wonderful to work with. I recommended Dr Rudin to my brother for his back issues and he operated on my brother a week after operating on me. My brother is also pain free. Our family is beyond thrilled with the outcomes.
in Agoura Hills, CA |
Dr. Rudin is a great, caring, compassionate doctor. Unfortunately, I've had severe back problems for over six years and when it's come to surgery, Dr. Rudin is the only doctor I would allow to operate on me.
in Moorpark, CA |
Professional, down to earth, and transparent. His conservative approach to doing what is only necessary and also not doing what isn't necessary is very nice. He works with a great network of professionals as well in the DC and PT fields. Highly recommend a consult with him if you're looking for a back doctor.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
My name is Ken Leopold, DDS, and I am a dentist in the Thousand Oaks/ Westlake Village, Conejo Valley area. Dr. Rudin did an artificial disc replacement at C3-C4, and the surgery went perfect! It was an out patient procedure, with immediate relief of symptoms of numbness down my right arm. There is NO other surgeon that I will let work on my neck/ back, as my career depends on it. Dr. Rudin is absolutely the finest surgeon, with an INCREDIBLE bedside manner! I highly recommend him!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Rudin is one of the best physicians I have had the pleasure to know. As with any pending surgery, as the patient I am nervous and have anxiety if I am making the 'right' decision. Dr. Rudin takes the time to listen to your concerns, goes over the pros/cons of surgery / no surgery and gives you multiple options. At no time during this entire process did I feel I was being rushed or pressured into any decision. Dr. Rudin's bedside manner makes you feel at ease immediately.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
I have suffered with back problems since I was 13; however, in 2015 I hurt my back to the point that I didn't bounce back as I would normally. Dr. Rudin helped me walk through all of my options, knowing that I wanted to avoid surgery. When we tried everything and i wasn't seeing improvement, I knew my next step was surgery. I had a L4-L5 decompression and fusion surgery. Dr. Rudin, Erin Rudin (PA), and office staff are great. I was taken care of pre and post op like I was family. Great team.
in Agoura Hills, CA |
Dr. Rudin simplified a complicated surgery and put me at ease by providing the necessary information and the data that supports his direction. I interviewed and met with 2 from SCOI and another in the area and was in question for over 9 months before having the L4-L5 Herniated disc surgery. I recommend him to anyone needing surgery in his area of expertise.
in Newbury Park |
I met with Dr. Rudin after having seen another spine specialist that would not take the time to answer my questions about what was causing my pain. Dr. Rudin looked much deeper into the cause of my pain and an effective treatment plan that would also provide preventative maintenance rather than just pain management. He took the time to answer any and all of my questions, and invited me to email him anytime with questions that I had not yet thought of.
in Canoga Park, Ca |
Dr Rudin is the second orthopedic surgeon that I have seen for my back injury. Dr Rudin made me feel so comfortable, explained everything to me so well that I felt so aware of my options. I did not have to wait longer then a few min and the office staff are top notch.
in Thousand Oaks, CA |
He is very easy to talk to and explained my back problem in terms that I could understand.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Explained my condition using MRI and walked through the surgical options step by step while describing the physical impact of the surgery as well. Results were as advertised - couldn't be happier.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Rudin, MD?
Are you Dr. Rudin?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center

Visit Dr. Rudin

Dr. Rudin accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Health Net