Dr. Brian Rosett, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 37

Dr. Rosett

Shifrin Plastic Surgery

680 N Lake Shore Dr Apt 1425 Chicago, IL 60611

Dr. Brian Rosett, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ in 2008 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Dr. Rosett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rosett

4.1

Dr. Rosett?
Dr. Rosett's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Rosett, MD
Words can’t explain how grateful I am that I found dr Rosett! I was terrified to do this and Kara the surgical coordinator was so amazing calming Me down and answering all of my questions! My anesthesiologist and Dr. Rosett are my earth angels! Such an amazing team and calming positive energy! Dr Rosett is such a talented person with the most AMAZING bedside manners! Right before I went into the OR I expressed how scared I was and he started sing to me Hakuna Matata From the Lion King one of my fav movies? He is the real deal! LOVE my Brazilian Butt Lift. Thanks Chicago Liposuction!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?
Everything you could possibly want in a doctor. He will always be open & honest and take into consideration what is best & safest for you. Trust his opinion. He will never steer you wrong. He is very genuine, caring and compassionate. He will follow up with you personally and will be there to answer questions anytime which I found amazing! Truly an artist. I have the tummy of a nice thin 20 year old and perfect breasts to match. He truly is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?
Underwent a mommy makeover w Dr Rosett and all I can say is wow. My breasts are perfect. My waist is tiny and I actually have a cute bellybutton which I was really worried about. And my scars are almost invisible. Very very very happy and excited to get my bikini out for summertime again. He’s also a super nice and companionate person ladies (and gentlemen)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?
I had Rhinoplasty done with Dr.Rosset when he was in CA. Although Dr. Rosett was very nice to me before I had my nose job done with him, even though he promised I would love my results. DO NOT GET RHINOPLASTY WITH THIS DOCTOR! I am now stuck paying this horrible surgery he did on me and will have to do another one. My nose looks broken, and 100x worse than it did before. He never even followed up after i had the surgery done. Until I finally found out he moved to Chicago. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?
I had a necklift with Dr Rosett. He was very nice and professional and took a lot of time to answer all of my questions, he feel comfortable and at ease very early during the appointment. After surgery he called me at least 3 times over the course of the next 2 weeks to make sure I was doing well and that I didn't need anything between appointments. He couldn't have been nicer and my results are fantastic. You can't see a scar at all. He's a miracle worker. Highly reccomended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?
I had Rhinoplasty done with Dr.Rosset when he was in CA. Although Dr. Rosett was very nice to me before I had my nose job done with him, even though he promised I would love my results. DO NOT GET RHINOPLASTY WITH THIS DOCTOR! I am now stuck paying this horrible surgery he did on me and will have to do another one. My nose looks broken and 100x worse than it did before. He never even followed up after i had the surgery done. Until I finally found out he moved to Chicago. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?
Dr. Rosett is a wonderful doctor and person. I have been getting botox injections for years but just had them with Dr. Rosett for the first time. They were by far the best results I have ever had. He listened to exactly what I was concerned about and took the time to make sure he could give me the results I was looking for. He even followed up with me to make sure I was happy! It is so rare to find a doctor with his skill, bedside manner, and genuine interest in his patients satisfaction!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?
Dr. Rosett provided extremely competent and compassionate care. He is a great surgeon who explains everything very clearly and followed up with me repeatedly after my procedure to make sure I was healing well. I was very happy with my experience and would recommend him to any of my friends or family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?
Spent almost 30 minutes with me discussing all of my options and was one of the most attentive injectors I have ever had for my botox
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?
Extremely rude, inconsiderate. Would rather do a fast job than a good one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Rosett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rosett?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2009
2008
2004

Dr. Rosett accepts

Dr. Rosett accepts the following insurance:

Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Rosett's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Chin Implant
  • Collagen Injection
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Lip Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery