Dr. Brian Rodgers, DO

Family Medicine  |
24 reviews

Contact provider for availability

• Altius Health Plans

Dr. Rodgers specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Bountiful, UT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rodgers? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rodgers' Experience

See how Dr. Rodgers' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rodgers

Dr. Rodgers accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rodgers has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rodgers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodgers to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Rodgers' Performance
in Farmington |
I really like the atmosphere that pervades pervades this office. The employees are some of the best.. They always make me feel good inside and out. Dr. Rodgers has an interesting personality, being quite stern yet very caring. He wants me to be healthy and makes certain that I see the best specialists for particular situations.. I have recommended him to numerous numerous people, many of them I end up seeing in the office.
Bountiful, UT |
At first, I was skeptical changing from a MD to a DO, but have since changed my mind. I like the fact that as a DO, Dr. Rodgers finds treatments that work with your body's natural defenses, looks to boost the immune system rather than prescribe pharmaceuticals that are very difficult to pronounce and very expensive. Also, it is very easy to make appointments that work around my crazy schedule. As far as lab work, he offers the Cleveland HeartLab, a scientifically proven testing lab.
in Farmington |
He takes the time to answer my questions. I feel like he tries to treat the causes of my problems instead of just trying to prescribe me drugs and get me out as fast as possible.
Cheyenne, WY |
It felt as if he did not have the time to answer my questions. At one point he pretty much put off a question, acting as if he'd adress it shortly. Upon asking the question again, I still did not feel like I got an actual answer. After going through all my blood work, and sort of explaining the results to me, I was offered a bunch of supplements. I was relieved, a solution! when they took me next-door to get me these Supplements they were 700$!! Not even covered by insurance!
in Bountiful, UT |
I recently moved to the area and was looking for a new DR. I found DR Rogers and called to make sure he was in my network(altius). During the phone call I made a strong point that being in network was my #1 priority. He was in my network. I schedule a physical and go in for my exam. This is where it took a turn for the worse. They did not inform me that the lab they use is out of network. So I got a bill for $270 and they were unwilling to help resolve the situation.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Rodgers, DO?
Are you Dr. Rodgers?

Dr. Rodgers' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Rodgers has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rodgers' Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Rodgers does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rodgers and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Health Sciences/College of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1994

Tucson General Hospital

Dr. Rodgers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodgers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rodgers does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rodgers and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.