Dr. Brian F. Richardson, MD

Dr. Brian F. Richardson, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Richardson specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Logan, UT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Richardson? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Richardson's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Richardson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Richardson

Dr. Richardson accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Richardson has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Richardson
Dr. Richardson's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (51)
in Smithfield, UT |
Dr. Richardson was wonderful. He had read through my previous medical records before my appointment, he truly listened to me and took plenty of time explaining my options. I saw him 4 times and was treated this way every time. He called the PT that he referred me to and explained my situation rather than just faxing my records over. He even called me when I canceled my last appointment (I needed a neurosurgeon) and gave me the name of the one he recommended. I truly felt like he cared.
in North LOGAN, UT |
Dr. Richardson performed medial branch nerve blocks for my chronic back pain. Within a week I was able to walk for long periods of time and go to the zoo with my grandchildren pain free. I am feeling better now than I have for the last 5 years. The actual treatment was quick and efficient and pain free. I would definetly recommend Dr. Richardson to anyone suffering with back pain.
in Hyrum, UT |
I would recommend DR. Brain Richardson because him and his staff has put up with me in very hard times. They got me off oxycodone and on the right meds, went way out of there way on a Sunday night to help talk me out of suicide. They know how to deal with me and understand the amount of pain I am in. Were other Dr.s dont care as much or not at all.
in Smithfield, Utah |
Very informative and wonderful results!!
in Logan, UT |
He is very kind and professional.
LOGAN |
ACTUALLY listens and cares and wants to help
in Brigham City, UT |
Dr. Richardson is awesome. He's so patient with me and one evening although I wasn't scheduled for a procedure he stayed late to take care of me and get me out of pain. I highly recommend Dr. Richardson.
Have you seen Dr. Brian F. Richardson, MD?
Are you Dr. Richardson?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.