Dr. Brian Reuben, MD

Dr. Brian Reuben, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Brian Reuben, MD is a general surgery specialist in Midvale, UT and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin in 2002 and specializes in general surgery and plastic surgery.

7001 S 900 E Ste 100

Midvale, UT 84047

Learn about Dr. Reuben

See how frequently Dr. Reuben performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Localized Fat Deposits
Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Reuben's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Reuben "Dr. Brian C. Reuben is an exceptionally skilled and talented board-certified plastic surgeon who is trained in complex microsurgery techniques. Dr. Reuben offers a variety of procedures for the face, body and breasts including surgery after weight loss, breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck and liposuction. He also applies his in-depth understanding of facial anatomy to non-surgical treatments such as Botox, injectable fillers and chemical peels."

• General Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• CARLETON COLLEGE
  • University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Univeristy of Gent
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Reuben has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reuben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reuben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reuben's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reuben to family and friends

Dr. Reuben's Performance

From my consultation to one month post-op, I had nothing but an amazing experience! I actually found Dr. Reuben on Realself! He had amazing reviews and absolutely lived up to the standard. I had a wedge Labiaplasty under local anesthesia. Reading other reviews, I was terrified of the needle! I can...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am beyond happy with Dr. Reuben and the staff at Trilogy! I’m a week post-op from a breast lift and implants. My breasts look better than I could have ever dreamed. Dr. Reuben is a very knowledgeable and concise surgeon, who I would most definitely recommend to a friend!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Reuben has such a wonderful bedside manner. He was very clear with his communication, explained our medical options, and was so kind. He put my daughter at ease immediately! I am so grateful for Dr. Reuben. He is honest, has integrity, and is a very knowledgable and experienced Dr.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Reuben is extremely professional and his staff is amazing. I had plastic surgery before and this by far was the best care during and after that anyone could ask for. I had his assistants cell # and his and he called to check up on me after I went home that night after surgery. He has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Reuben has changed my life for the better. He and his staff were honest and compassionate when I had to go through a mastectomy. He shared with me the realist if results and has done my reconstruction also. I have a couple touch up procedures to have before I am completely done but the results...more
Are you Dr. Reuben?