Dr. Brian Reuben, MD

Dr. Brian Reuben, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Brian Reuben, MD is a general surgery specialist in Midvale, UT and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin in 2002 and specializes in general surgery and plastic surgery.

7001 S 900 E Ste 100

Midvale, UT 84047

Learn about Dr. Reuben

See how frequently Dr. Reuben performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Localized Fat Deposits
Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Reuben's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Reuben "Dr. Brian C. Reuben is an exceptionally skilled and talented board-certified plastic surgeon who is trained in complex microsurgery techniques. Dr. Reuben offers a variety of procedures for the face, body and breasts including surgery after weight loss, breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck and liposuction. He also applies his in-depth understanding of facial anatomy to non-surgical treatments such as Botox, injectable fillers and chemical peels."

• General Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• CARLETON COLLEGE
  • University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Univeristy of Gent
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Reuben has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reuben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reuben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reuben's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reuben to family and friends

Dr. Reuben's Performance

Dr. Reuben has such a wonderful bedside manner. He was very clear with his communication, explained our medical options, and was so kind. He put my daughter at ease immediately! I am so grateful for Dr. Reuben. He is honest, has integrity, and is a very knowledgable and experienced Dr.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Reuben is extremely professional and his staff is amazing. I had plastic surgery before and this by far was the best care during and after that anyone could ask for. I had his assistants cell # and his and he called to check up on me after I went home that night after surgery. He has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Reuben has changed my life for the better. He and his staff were honest and compassionate when I had to go through a mastectomy. He shared with me the realist if results and has done my reconstruction also. I have a couple touch up procedures to have before I am completely done but the results...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If there were a rating below one, would 1, I'd give it. He walked in...first consultation...and immediately he started chewing me out for the situation. On top of the fact that he was at least an hour behind. If he were the last person on earth who could help me, I would NEVER let him touch me....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I shopped around to a few plastic surgeons in the valley. When I met with Dr. Reuben I felt immediately at ease. He was very patient, answered all of my questions and gave in depth explanation about what the process would be. I felt very comfortable. The staff is always so friendly and their...more
Are you Dr. Reuben?