Dr. Brian C. Reuben, MD

Dr. Brian C. Reuben, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 42 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Brian C. Reuben is an exceptionally skilled and talented board-certified plastic surgeon who is trained in complex microsurgery techniques. Dr. Reuben offers a variety of procedures for the face, body and breasts including surgery after weight loss, breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck and liposuction. He also applies his in-depth understanding of facial anatomy to non-surgical treatments such as Botox, injectable fillers and chemical peels.Read more

Dr. Reuben's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Reuben's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reuben

Dr. Reuben accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Reuben has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Reuben
Dr. Reuben's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (11)
Salt Lake City, UT |
If there were a rating below one, would 1, I'd give it. He walked in...first consultation...and immediately he started chewing me out for the situation. On top of the fact that he was at least an hour behind. If he were the last person on earth who could help me, I would NEVER let him touch me. I've NEVER met anyone so unprofessional in my entire life!!!
in South Jordan, Ut |
I shopped around to a few plastic surgeons in the valley. When I met with Dr. Reuben I felt immediately at ease. He was very patient, answered all of my questions and gave in depth explanation about what the process would be. I felt very comfortable. The staff is always so friendly and their customer service is fantastic. Any time I had a question or concern my email was responded to within hours. Dr. Rueben even called me the night of my surgery to check on how I was doing. No Regrets.
Have you seen Dr. Brian C. Reuben, MD?
Are you Dr. Reuben?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.