Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Brian Rebello, MD
Dr. Brian Rebello, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 53 years old. Dr. Rebello is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East, Delray Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

Rebello Medical Associates

13590 Jog Rd Ste 3C

Delray Beach, FL 33446

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rebello

Dr. Rebello's Experience

Dr. Rebello's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Education data for Dr. Rebello is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Rebello has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rebello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rebello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rebello's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rebello to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Rebello's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Delray Beach, FL |
Excellent doctor, has provided great medical care to my family for over 15 years. Both Brian and Vernon (two brothers who practice together) are well regarded in the community and are affiliated on the staffs of local hospitals and rehabilitation facilities. They are particularly good with senior patients.
Dr Rebello has no time for his patients. I waited one hour to see Dr Rebello and he then gave me three minutes of his time. He has too many patients and not enough doctors. I guess that is how you make more money. Do not question a drug that he gives you or he may have a fit. Does not like to be second guessed. Find a doctor that has time for you.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Brian Rebello and his brother Dr. Vernon Rebello for over 20+ years. At 90 years old both myself and my wife have had medical issues from time to time. I cannot say enough about the quality of care they have provided us thru the years. Should a issue arise they get us in immediately and take care of us without rushing us. and explain whats needed. There staff as well as the doctors are special Individuals. Justin & Ruth Rich
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I personally had some health issues. Dr. Brian Rebello is one of the smartest doctors I have gone to. Gives you plenty of time to discuss you health concerns and he gives you answers. His staff is also lovely people always willing to do there best to get you seen.
in Ft Pierce, FL |
Dr Brian is a good guy and a good doctor. He has seldom failed to take the time to listen although his is a busy practice. I rarely have any issues with making appointments, getting Rx refills or billing. I get most of my shots there as well. There's a reason I drive all the way from Fort Pierce to see Dr. Rebello.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Admitted for mild heart attack in Delrey MC (BAD). He was attending physician in ER, assigned primary, never spoke with him. After a stress test (by cardiologist) Rebello says I had prior heart attacks w/ tissue damage next step angiogram w/ stent. Later, the cardiologist (via nurse, never talked in person... bad) said he was discharging me ? How am attending, an internist, communicates that msg without coordinating w/ cardio is unbelievable ! Unprofessional, incompetent!
in Boynton Beach |
Dr. Brian Rebello has extremely poor bedside manner. Waited for about 35-40 minutes and was seen by Dr for maybe 5 minutes. Blood work was done for insurance and was billed wrong. Got a bill and the office said they would take care of it. It was like i was bothering them each time i called. Still getting bills and most likely contacting a lawyer as I will not pay for preventative blood work that should be covered if billed correctly.
in New York, NY |
My parents are in Boynton Beach and see Dr. Rebello pretty regularly. I'm all the way in NYC and I feel like I can call and talk to him at anytime. He is always avaible to talk to any of us. He is very smart, trustworthy and honest. That what I want taking care of my Mom and Dad.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Rebello, MD?
Are you Dr. Rebello?