Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Brian Reagan, MD
Dr. Brian Reagan, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Carlsbad, CA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Reagan is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.

6221 Metropolitan St

Carlsbad, CA 92009

Learn about Dr. Reagan

A graduate of UCSD Revelle College, Dr. Reagan sought out the finest training in the country. While at Cornell, he conducted award-winning research in the science of healing. Later, while at the prestigious University of Texas at South Western plastic surgery program (considered by many to be the best), Dr. Reagan studied with many world leaders in the aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. He is an author on such topics as facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, and breast reconstruction. His peers and public have honored Dr. Reagan as one of the top plastic surgeons in San Diego*.

Dr. Reagan's Experience

Dr. Reagan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Laser Vein Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for California.

• Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • La Co Harbor UCLA Med Center
  • Ny and Presby Hospital
  • University Tx Southwestern Med School

• Top Docs San Diego Magizine, 2005

Dr. Reagan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reagan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reagan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reagan to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Reagan's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
Hello everyone. I had 2 plastic surgeries done with Dr. Reagan and extremelly satisfied with the results. He performed my labio plasty and rhinoplasty. I love my results, I look beautiful now and I thank the doctor for his professionalism and good care given to me all days before and after surgery.
in SoCal |
I'm really glad I went to Dr. Reagan for my breast implants. Twenty years ago, I went to a different doctor for a breast reduction. She she ended up taking too much so I really didn't like the shape. And after having kids, I was as flat as a pancake. Dr. Reagan put in silicon implants with anchors and he used the same incision from my last surgery so I don't have much scarring. I also didn't have much pain. I am so pleased with the results. I'd recommend Dr. Reagan to anyone.
in Chula vista |
Dr.reagan and his staff are awesome! My breast reduction was covered by insurance and I had tummy tuck and lipo included, Michelle and phyllis were great and had my procedure approved by insurance in about 48 hours! Recovery was smooth after the first 3 days. Dr.Reagan even called me the morning after I went home to see how I was and if I had any questions or concerns. I would definitely go back to him for any further touch ups I might need.
in San Diego, CA |
My experience with Dr. Reagan at Changes Plastic Surgery has been excellent. After a lot of consideration, I had a breast lift with implant procedure performed. From the initial consultation to the post op visits, the process has been very comfortable and enjoyable. The results are amazing and I could not be happier! I would recommend Dr. Reagan to anyone thinking about having a cosmetic procedure done. I will definitely be going back to him in the future!
in Wittmann, AZ |
my experience with Dr Reagan has been great.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
Are you Dr. Reagan?