Dr. Brian Reagan, MD

Dr. Brian Reagan, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Brian Reagan, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in La Jolla, CA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 1991 and specializes in plastic surgery.

7746 Herschel Ave

La Jolla, CA 92037

Learn about Dr. Reagan

See how frequently Dr. Reagan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Liposuction
Skin and Tissue Reduction
Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Reagan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Reagan "A graduate of UCSD Revelle College, Dr. Reagan sought out the finest training in the country. While at Cornell, he conducted award-winning research in the science of healing. Later, while at the prestigious University of Texas at South Western plastic surgery program (considered by many to be the best), Dr. Reagan studied with many world leaders in the aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. He is an author on such topics as facial rejuvenation, rhinoplasty, and breast reconstruction. His peers and public have honored Dr. Reagan as one of the top plastic surgeons in San Diego*."

• Plastic Surgery

• Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

No malpractice history found for California.

• Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • La Co Harbor UCLA Med Center
  • Ny and Presby Hospital
  • University Tx Southwestern Med School

• Top Docs San Diego Magizine, 2005

Dr. Reagan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reagan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reagan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reagan

4.3

Dr. Reagan?
Dr. Reagan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Reagan, MD
I had the best experience with Dr. Reagan. The moment I met him I knew I could trust his word and advice regarding my procedure. He knew exactly what to do and I was over the top happy with my results. He gets personal with you and ensures you are comfortable every step of the way. His staff is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
I had three consultations for a breast revision after one of my 18 year old implants failed. I knew right away that Dr Reagan was the right choice he addressed all my concerns, was very knowledgeable and put my mind at ease knowing I was in good hands. I am six weeks post op and could not be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
Dr. Reagan did a fantastic job on my revision rhinoplasty due to a bicycle accident I had years ago. I am sincerely pleased with the results and will go back to him for other procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
Truly exceptional experience. Front desk is courteous, thoughtful, and informative. Dr. Reagan is approachable and uniquely knowledgeable. Made me feel comfortable and took his time to discuss possible services without regard to whether I should seek use now or down the road. I better...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
Hello everyone. I had 2 plastic surgeries done with Dr. Reagan and extremelly satisfied with the results. He performed my labio plasty and rhinoplasty. I love my results, I look beautiful now and I thank the doctor for his professionalism and good care given to me all days before and after...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Reagan?