Dr. Brian Reagan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 56

Dr. Reagan
7746 HERSCHEL AVE La Jolla, CA 92037

Dr. Brian Reagan, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in La Jolla, CA and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University medical school in 1991. He is affiliated with medical facilities Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Reagan to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Reagan with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Palomar Health.

Make an appointment at Palomar Health today at (858) 480-6126.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Palomar Health.

Dr. Reagan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reagan

4.3

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Reagan?
Dr. Reagan is a wonderful combination of excellent technician, clear communicator, and artist. He clearly explained all procedures, options, and risks. I wanted a result that would look amazing, and at the same time be conservative and look totally natural. Dr. Reagan surpassed all expectations and I'm absolutely thrilled with the result. He is a remarkable physician. A bonus is the lovely office and staff.
Carlsbad, Ca 92009 – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
Aging isn't easy on our body and our face is no exception. Dr. Reagan suggested a procedure where he takes my own fat and injects it artfully into my face. Retrieving the fat is easy, but knowing where to put it takes a very creative artful eye. I wanted to look just like myself, but fresher. The thing I didn't want was to look pulled and have my skin look waxy and translucent. I opted not to have a face lift, but instead to go with the fat procedure. I couldn't be more pleased. I look exactly like myself only less saggy and more refreshed. The procedure is very minimal and for me, no down time with little bruising. Dr Reagan is professional, caring, honest and very talented. I highly recommend him, and through the years will return when necessary for a slight tune up.
Ruth Westreich – Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
I was turned down by 2 other Doctors that would not recommend me having a ‘Mommy Make-Over’ done. Dr. Reagan was the only one willing and he did an amazing job -more than I could ever imagine. His positive “Can do & let’s do this” type attitude put me at ease. From the beginning throughout the recovery & even now 3 months after he is very informative and displays constant concern, making sure I’m doing well with every follow up appointment. I’m Very Thankful! Definitely a Life Changer!
S.Beach in San Diego, CA – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
I was extremely pleased with Dr. Reagan beginning with our first meeting when I was “on the fence” about having my surgery. He took the time to explain the procedure in detail and answered the many questions I had. He was quick to reassure me and he was absolutely right about the results! I had a tummy tuck and minor liposuction and I couldn’t be more pleased. The follow up appointments have been thorough and again, full of questions that he patiently answered. His office and staff were great!
Laura in La Mesa, CA – Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
I had the best experience with Dr. Reagan. The moment I met him I knew I could trust his word and advice regarding my procedure. He knew exactly what to do and I was over the top happy with my results. He gets personal with you and ensures you are comfortable every step of the way. His staff is excellent as well, very friendly and helpful.
Amanda Chatfield in San Diego, CA – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
I had three consultations for a breast revision after one of my 18 year old implants failed. I knew right away that Dr Reagan was the right choice he addressed all my concerns, was very knowledgeable and put my mind at ease knowing I was in good hands. I am six weeks post op and could not be happier with the results. If your looking for an amazing doctor I highly recommended Dr Reagan.
Santee, CA – Sep 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
Dr. Reagan did a fantastic job on my revision rhinoplasty due to a bicycle accident I had years ago. I am sincerely pleased with the results and will go back to him for other procedures.
CA – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
Truly exceptional experience. Front desk is courteous, thoughtful, and informative. Dr. Reagan is approachable and uniquely knowledgeable. Made me feel comfortable and took his time to discuss possible services without regard to whether I should seek use now or down the road. I better understand why he is so well recognized in the community for his work. Exceptional doctor.
Jeffery in San Diego, CA – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
Hello everyone. I had 2 plastic surgeries done with Dr. Reagan and extremelly satisfied with the results. He performed my labio plasty and rhinoplasty. I love my results, I look beautiful now and I thank the doctor for his professionalism and good care given to me all days before and after surgery.
Anastasia in San Diego, CA – Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
I'm really glad I went to Dr. Reagan for my breast implants. Twenty years ago, I went to a different doctor for a breast reduction. She she ended up taking too much so I really didn't like the shape. And after having kids, I was as flat as a pancake. Dr. Reagan put in silicon implants with anchors and he used the same incision from my last surgery so I don't have much scarring. I also didn't have much pain. I am so pleased with the results. I'd recommend Dr. Reagan to anyone.
Sheri LP in SoCal – Dec 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
Dr.reagan and his staff are awesome! My breast reduction was covered by insurance and I had tummy tuck and lipo included, Michelle and phyllis were great and had my procedure approved by insurance in about 48 hours! Recovery was smooth after the first 3 days. Dr.Reagan even called me the morning after I went home to see how I was and if I had any questions or concerns. I would definitely go back to him for any further touch ups I might need.
Brooke in Chula vista – Apr 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
My experience with Dr. Reagan at Changes Plastic Surgery has been excellent. After a lot of consideration, I had a breast lift with implant procedure performed. From the initial consultation to the post op visits, the process has been very comfortable and enjoyable. The results are amazing and I could not be happier! I would recommend Dr. Reagan to anyone thinking about having a cosmetic procedure done. I will definitely be going back to him in the future!
Allison M. in San Diego, CA – Apr 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?
my experience with Dr Reagan has been great.
Sheri in Wittmann, AZ – Feb 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Reagan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reagan?

A graduate of UCSD Revelle College, Dr. Reagan sought out the finest training in the country. While at Cornell, he conducted award-winning research in the science of healing. Later, while at the prestigious University of Texas at South Western plasti...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

La Co Harbor Ucla Med Center
Ny And Presby Hospital
University Tx Southwestern Med School
1991
Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University

• Top Docs San Diego Magizine, 2005

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Reagan communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Reagan offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Reagan offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Reagan have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Reagan offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Reagan offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (858) 454-7546