Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Brian Polner, MD
Dr. Brian Polner, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Polner is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Regional Hospital South.

601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 105

Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Polner

Dr. Polner's Experience

Dr. Polner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Polner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Polner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Polner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Polner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Polner to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Polner's Performance
    FAIR
Hollywood, FL |
The office staff is extremely rude and will not be back as a result. Their building is under construction so parking took about 20 minutes making me late for my appointment. Once I arrived, they said I was late and needed to reschedule. I explained to them the parking issue and the supervisor offered no empathy for this situation, her response was simply "maybe you should leave a little earlier next time." How can I support any DR. that allows their staff to treat their patients this way?
in Miami, FL |
Been with him over 20 years Now he only wants to see the patients he wants to see Passed me off to another doctor Told him my dad passed away this morning can you fit me in a little earlier Wouldn't even give me the courtesy of saying hello and wouldn't even examine me sent another doctor My suggestion find another doctor who cares He's all about the money Stay away stay very far away
in Pembroke Pines |
I have been seeing Dr. Polner about 6 years now and I ALWAYS see him. I have only seen the PA once or twice and that was either for a Pap smear or because he was on vacation. I had only one scary experience and I do have to say that he did not return my call but the girls in the office were as helpful as can be as always. I did speak with him regarding this and he explained to me why I did not hear and was satisfied with the answer. I have nothing but good things to say.
Hollywood, FL |
I'm am livid and will NOT be returning as a patient. I called and requested my upcoming appointment be changed from Amanda his PA, to him as I have medical concerns from a specialist I see. However, Dr Polner denied my request to see him. Said to see Amanda as scheduled and if she had any questions or concerns she can ask him. WHAT?? I am the patient and I requested to see and talk to my Dr directly, not go through his PA; and my request was denied. This appointment is over a month away!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The absolute worst doctor. Has been my "primary" for six years but I have never seen him. He always pawned me off to his PA, which was fine when it was Danielle...but his new PA stinks. He himself has never seen me as a doctor, although I asked many times. We switched doctors. Money hungry for HMO dollars.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is the best
in Davie, FL |
Experience with Dr. Polner has been fine, the problem is the Humana represen who gets the referrals.It t is so stressful to get a simple referral, I just don't understand why it is so difficult, You can never talk to her, she doesn't return your calls. I worked for a local college for 27 years and good customer service is imperative especially when your are dealing with someone's health.It can make the doctor look good or make him look bad and that's not fair to him.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Polner, MD?
Are you Dr. Polner?