Dr. Brian Plato, DO

Dr. Brian Plato, DO

Neurology  ·
Dr. Brian Plato, DO is a neurology specialist in Louisville, KY. He graduated from Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University and specializes in neurology and headache management.

3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 310

Louisville, KY 40207

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Plato

See how frequently Dr. Plato performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Dr. Plato's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Plato "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Neurology
  • Headache Management

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Louisville
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Louisville

Dr. Plato has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Plato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Plato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Plato's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Plato to family and friends

Dr. Plato's Performance

Dr Plato takes my husband's concerns very seriously and has provided hope for his headaches when we felt there was none.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We absolutely LOVE Dr. Plato. He actually listens to his patients, asks lots of questions, is understanding, has an excellent bedside manner and is so knowledgeable. Over the years, I have seen multiple neurologists because my mother had a rare neurological disease and I have never met one as...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Plato spent time with me and made an accurate diagnosis. I found him to be very caring and he has a great bedside manner. So far, I’ve had one procedure with him and he explained everything very thoroughly. He answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I have been a a patient of Dr Plato's for over 4 years. With my illness I come into contact with many doctors and Dr.Plato is one of the best around I've ever been treated by. His care and the way he talks to you is compassionate and sincere. He never gives up on finding the correct solution. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Plato is a very good doctor. I had a wonderful experience with him treating my migraines. However, his office staff is terrible, not organized, not efficient, specifically, people who are in charge of organizing shots (botox injections) , not possible to contact them directly; I left 5 voice...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1