Dr. Brian Page, DO

Pain Management •  Male • Age 53

Telehealth services available

Advanced Pain Management

20325 N 51st Ave Ste 160 Glendale, AZ 85308

Dr. Brian Page, DO is a Pain Management Specialist in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Page has more experience with Pain Management and Spine than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Abrazo Arrowhead Campus and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Page to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Pain Management Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Page accepts

Dr. Page accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
AvMed
AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
Bluegrass Family Health
Health Choice of Arizona
Health Net
Health Net PPO
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
Health Net of Arizona HMO
MedHealthInsurance
Medicaid
Special Needs Plan SNP
Mercy Care
Phoenix Health Plan
Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
Tricare
TriCare for Life
TriWest Champus
United Healthcare Community Plan
PacifiCare
PacifiCare PPO
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Frequently Treated by Dr. Page

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Page treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Page treats other conditions, please contact the office at (623) 466-6350.

Pain Management

Pain management specialists diagnose and treat pain and pain-related conditions through procedures including medication, electrical stimulation, physical therapy, and alternative therapies such as acupuncture.Compare with other Pain Management specialists.

Dr. Page typically treats 90% more often than similar doctors

High Frequency
Very High Frequency
Similar Providers

Spine

Spine specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the bones of the spine, including degenerative spine disease, herniated discs, stenosis, and fractured vertebrae, with treatments including medication, physical therapy, and surgery.Compare with other Spine specialists.

Dr. Page typically treats 80% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 15 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Osteoarthritis of Spine

Dr. Page's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Page

3.0

Dr. Page?
All my visits or appts are awesome!!! Dr. Page is a really cool doctor who is also trustworthy and has been giving injections for years now and will remain only with Dr. Page. I never had any problems at all ever and all my injections are always professionally well done. I even love everyone in the front desk, my PA Debra and also all the nurses who handle my IVs. The environment is like very friendly, polite and totally love communicating with everyone. I understand that Dr. Page can’t always greet everyone of his patients but he sometime does to me whenever I have my injections after lunch or if it’s not too bz in the clinic. Dr. Page is the best Pain Management Doctor I ever had and will definitely remain with him since my condition is a lifetime. Everyone is AMAZING, CARING and PROFESSIONAL at Dr. Page’s Advanced Pain Management. I will DEFINITELY RECOMMEND Dr. Brian Page when needed. Shalom??
Mar 23, 2020
Thank you for your support of our practice. We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
He’s been taking care of me well and I never had any problem at all. He’s really a good doctor. I couldn’t ask for more.
Suzette Esp – Mar 19, 2020
Dr. Page's Reply – Flag
Thank you for your kind words, Suzette!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
Would not recommend Dr. Page to anyone. I went for 2 visits, one being initial visit. NEVER saw or spoke to Dr. Page. Was handled by his NP. Told me I would be scheduled for X-Ray oflower back. When I asked about neck pain, too, I was told that would be looked at later. Was scheduled for Physical Therapy and when I went to first session I discovered they were working on my neck. Never was contacted about X-Ray.. I called office and was told not to worry someone would call. When I asked for name of imaging place, I was told they would not give that to me..I needed to wait. Summary on this is never was called, PT caused pain to be worse in neck and I was told by the NP on 2nd visit to stop doing the neck exercises that bothered me... I was told we would just move on to an MRI and I think it was being done by a secret covert agency because again I was told the company would call. I was called this time but had already spoke to new doctor and MRI was scheduled by the new doctor.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
B Butler – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
Brian Page does injections. I have only seen him once when I arrived for my first appointment. He is a great pain management doctor. I recommend him with two thumbs up. I have recommended him to several people, including my best friend who is a cancer survivor.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
These people are RUDE! When I asked them for a Wheelchair to take me out to my car after my sedation injection I was told it was there "policy" that I get up and walk out. I had to FIGHT for a WHEELCHAIR!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I will be reporting this to the AZ Medical Board!
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
Horrendous experience. Dr. Page's main concern is not patient care. If a provider is unable to find a way to follow the changing laws in this field and have high quality patient care then they should close the doors. He is actively encouraging patients to endanger themselves and fellow Arizonians demanding they take pain medicine prior to their appointment even if they are driving. His bedside manner is atrocious, he is condescending and continuously pre-occupied to answer questions.
phoenix, AZ – Oct 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
I was one of 54 procedures done by Dr. Page on a Friday. Never had a visual on the Dr as I was facing a wall. By Tuesday my pain had increased tremendously. I left 4 messages asking to speak with someone on different days during the following week. No one to this date has ever returned my calls. It has been 3 weeks!!! It is a shame no one in the medical field seems to care about their patients. I expected a follow up call but I guess with sooooo many patients that would be impossible.
Elizabeth Balsamo in Star Valley Arizona – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
I just moved to Surprise from Fairfax VA in the midst of a course of treatment for lower back and hip issues. I have a current X-Ray and doctor's notes. First, it was nearly impossible to get a person on the phone. Business must be really good. Second, after repeated efforts, when I did speak to whoever answered the phone I was told, in a very unpleasant tone, I would have to see a PA before a MD. My history, documents and pain level made no difference. They just wanted to make money.
Surprise, AZ – Sep 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
Dr. Page displayed an introverted personality type on my visit with him. He injected my neck with an epidural supposedly to lessen my arthritic shoulders and neck. However, I experienced extreme increase in pain symptoms on the right side of my body especially in my neck, shoulders and right knee. Pain in my right knee so severe that I still can't sleep more than 2 weeks after the injection. When I called the office and asked to speak with him, I was told that he didn't have time. Go to ER
Mary in Glendale, AZ – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
First off. the comments below are childish and that of people suffering with addiction. of course they don't like him. they didn't get more methadone. dr page took the time to treat my pain. evaluate my symptoms. and got me through what i thought would never end. he truly saved my life. he does his job. he doesn't need to hold my hand or give me a back massage through my pain. he is my doctor and i'd recommend him to my friends and family. he has a brut approach but it works. i'd rather that.
Back Pain from the Valley in Phoenix, AZ – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
I was treated very badly. I will never return to this place! I honestly don't know how they are even open!
Jul 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
I saw him and was a patient for over 10 years then all of a sudden I was accused of something bad right away I talked to him he believed me and kept seeing me even though he had some pretty harsh comments smart remarks. I let it slide then a couple of months later was accused again but he wouldn't talk to me this time. He knows it isn't true because in the 10+years he saw me I was never accused of anything except refusing injections that I did for over 10 years, injections,more money for him
Karen Staley in Glendale Arizona – May 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
An Excellent Dr., who really knows his stuff. He answers any questions that I may have, and takes the time to talk with me. The staff are always friendly to me - they make you feel like they actually care, which you don't find everywhere. Always a great experience even though they can be very busy at times. I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone.
Michael Luther in Phoenix, AZ – May 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
worst doctor I have ever seen
Phoenix, AZ – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
Horrible, condescending nasty bedside manner. I had back surgery about a year ago, which didn't work. I went to see Dr Page about the possibility of getting a neurostimulator implant. What I got from him was a speech about how many hours and hours of work it would be for him and his staff to get it approved through my insurance, how many letters he would have to write, and what an inconvenience it would be, I told him I wanted to get off of pain killers, he couldn't care less. Really nasty man
A.W. in Phoenix, AZ – Dec 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
Absolutely horrible! Dr. Page does not listen. He is a condescending, rude megalomaniac who has a severe case of optical rectimitis! Worst doctor I have ever been to, don't waste your time. He couldn't care less about his patients.
Andrea W. in Maricopa, AZ – Dec 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
I would like to start off by saying I was feeling great with this practice, until they gave me the boot, due i would not do anymore injections, and just wanted them to manage my medication. Now I am on the hunt to find another Pain Management practice that I have to get comfortable with front and back office staff, and the DR, not a NP! Went in one day and was told I was no longer able to be a patient.....Not fair at all!!!;{
Chronic Migraine in Mesa, AZ – Dec 10, 2016
I liked him
Kimberly Orsborn in Apache Junction, AZ – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
I met him today and I really didn't care for his bed side manners. My husband felt he was great. I personally didn't care for this doctor.
Kathy Lee in Queen Creek, az – Jan 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?
Today was one of the worst days I have ever had with a doctor. I met with Dr. Page to have a form filled out that DES needed, he commented that he would fill it out, but then asked me how I could sleep at night. I asked what he was referring to, and he stated that he knew other people my age, 41, who could work and that he questioned why I couldn't work, and raised his voice when asking me if I ever thought I could work again. When I explained the pain I feeling every second, he discountedme
Fernando F. in Phoenix, AZ – Dec 18, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Page, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Page?

Dr. Page believes in a multi-disciplinary approach to pain management, combining interventional pain techniques with physical therapy and medications to...Read more

Dr. Brian Page graduated from medical school at Oklahoma State University and completed his Anesthesiology and Pain Management training at the University...Read more

• Pain Management