Geriatric Medicine  |
Dr. Brian Nguyen, MD
Dr. Brian Nguyen, MD is a geriatric medicine doctor who practices in Menifee, CA. He is 49 years old. Dr. Nguyen is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta, Southwest Healthcare System - Rancho Springs Medical Center and Southwest Healthcare System - Inland Valley Medical Center.

29798 Haun Rd Ste 108

Menifee, CA 92586

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

Health Care Philosophy: We are well-aware of the level of trust that must exist between doctor and patient in order for true healing and healthy living to occur. The treatment of an illness or disease is more than just handing you a bottle of pills. It involves explanation, treatment options, healthy living, and preventative health. We are dedicated to providing you with the best, most professional and compassionate care. *What makes my services unique: We pride ourselves on great medical service and care. We have a large and friendly staff so phone calls are picked up and answered rather than a machine or automated phone system. We call back and consult on all test result, normal or not. Questions or concerns are mostly responded to the same day.

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Geriatric Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine

Dr. Nguyen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol

No malpractice history found for California.

• California Polytechnic University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Martin Luther King-King Drew Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • UCLA Wadsworth VA Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Nguyen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
in Temecula, Ca |
I personally chose Dr. Nguyen to be my parents' provider and I am so fortunate to have them under the care of not only a brilliant doctor but more importantly, a truly compassionate and caring one at that.. That is a rarity these days.. My mother loves him!!
in Murrieta, CA |
I have already recommended him to two families because they were interested in what I had to say about Dr. Nguyen AND his staff. He became our new doctor starting Jan 2017. After going through a number of doctors that left us less than satisfied in all manners, Dr. Nguyen was great from our first meeting (I have seen him 3 times now). He is straight to the point and asks for my imput, has plenty of time for me and my questions, strikes me as sharp and knowlegable. we feel comfortable with him
in Temecula, CA |
He only cares about his accountants. Patient care is not his concern. BEWARE.
Menifee, CA |
I've been to different drs and have never met better dr and staff like this office. They definitely treat you like you are apart of their family. I've been with dr for 12 years now and don't plan on changing. I don't know about the comment below, but i have never had an issue with my medications or rudeness from this office staff, dr or pa's.
in Sun City, Ca |
The office staff unprofessional and uncaring. Had a very bad experience trying to get medication that THEY prescribed for my 90 year old father who just got out of hospital and is in pain. Meds, mind you THAT office prescribed on Thursday. They called me Friday, 10 min before they closed for the weekend to come pick up written prescription and they would NOT be open past noon nor would they wait a few minutes. Now he will suffer through the entire weekend. I would NEVER recommend.
in Temecula, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Nguyen for 9 years. I have NEVER met a more compassionate doctor nor one who takes the time to REALLY listen. He never rushes you out. He says Do you need any prescription refills? Is there anything else?, and ask about past problems to make sure they are okay. I have recommended him to 5 friends. They are all very pleased with him. One is a retired nurse who taught nursing, worked in ER and all other departments. I am greeted by name when I walk in the offi
in Corona, CA |
He has treated me effectively for high cholesterol for many years. I have never been in the hospital under his care so I cannot comment about that. I trust his knowledge and willingness to answer questions and explain why thinks work. I like the PA he has and see her most of the time for minor things and see him if I have a new problem. I choose who to see when I set up the appointment.
in Murrieta, CA |
This place is great if you just need a blood pressure check. However, if you truly need medical attention (as in a 96 year old that fell) PLEASE DO NOT COME HERE. They will not follow up with the results of the x-ray, will not provide information on how to treat the pain, and then they literally LIED about the results. The x-ray lab forwarded the results to their office on a Thursday. Dr. Nguyen claimed that they didn't get the results until Monday. The doc thought nothing of that. INSULTING!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Nguyen, MD?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?