Dr. Brian Mirza, MD

General Surgery •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Mirza

Bariatric Care Centers

5757 Westheimer Rd Ste 100b Houston, TX 77057

Dr. Brian Mirza, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Damascus medical school in 1992. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as First Surgical Hospital and Houston Methodist Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mirza to book an appointment.

Dr. Mirza's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mirza

Dr. Mirza?
What People Say About Dr. Brian Mirza, MD
After many attempts to lose weight on my own, I decided to go for sleeve surgery. Dr Mirza made me feel so comfortable since the first time we met and he is a very competent doctor in what he does. The staff has also been very supportive throughout my journey. I feel like I found me again, the low self esteem is gone and I am more confident than ever! I am now able to run- talking about something I could not do before my surgery. I recommend everyone to consider having your surgery with Dr. Mirza. He will give you a new lease on life.
Rachel DiAngelo – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Dr. Mirza is an awesome surgeon. I am very happy with my surgery and my result so far. He has top notch bedside manner and has great staff/dietitian. He is very detail oriented and made my safety a priority. I feel great in my new skin, have lots more energy and excited about life.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Dr. Mirza was my surgeon for my gastric sleeve. Not only was he amazing, but his staff was as well. They helped every step of the way and made sure I was supported before, during, and after surgery. I am one year out from my surgery and have lost 150 pounds! I am half the person I used to be! If you are looking into any Bariatric surgeries, use Dr. Mirza. You will not regret it.
Jaclyn – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Dr.Mirza and his staff is amazing. One year out and loving my results. I highly recommend Dr.Mirza for all your weight loss needs.
Oct 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Dr. Brian Mirza and his staff are simply amazing!! My experience with them has been nothing but positive and uplifting. Dr. Mirza is extremely educated, professional, and courteous. He instantly makes you feel comfortable by his knowledge and expertise in the field. Their on-staff nutritionist walks you through everything you need to know, step by step, insuring your success! They truly invest in you, as you have invested in them and treat you like family.
Elyse in Houston, TX – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Listen please! Dr. Mirza and his team are beyond amazing... Dr. Mirza is very informative, from the first meeting and beyond. His bedside manners are one of those that a patient desires from their doctor. He makes you want to have surgery all over again!! DR. MIRZA IS THE BESTTTTT. Oh and I can't forget his nutritionist Ms. Sheila. She is tiny, but a force. She will fuss at you and get you on the right track. And, she knows when you are lying, LOL. I loveeee Dr. Mirza and his team.
Tasha J. in Houston, TX – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Best thing I have ever done! Office staff is the most supportive! Dr Mirza is very caring and excellent at what he does! Sheila is a very knowledgeable and supportive dietitian!
H. Nana in TX – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Dr. Mirza and his team are a wonderful group. The office staff is kind and courteous and they are flexible in Scheduling appointments. Dr. Mirza is a perfectionist and you will not be disappointed if you choose him as your bariatric physician. I am extremely picky and I would choose Dr. Mirza again in a heartbeat.
Holly in Houston, TX – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Dr. Mirza takes as much time as needed to ensure a good understanding of what the surgery entails. He has excellent bedside manner and truly seems to care about the patients. His staff is always friendly and courteous. I would recommend him to anyone considering this procedure.
Bridgette Williamson in Houston, TX – May 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Dr. Mirza is the best bariatric surgeon. I am very picky, and I did tons of research before deciding on Dr. Mirza. He has the best bedside manner, he is honest, caring, and the communication between doctor and patient is amazing. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Mirza. He will go over every detail possible, answer any questions, and alleviate any concerns you have. He will tell you the truth and not sugarcoat it, but in a professional way. He will spend time with you and not make you feel rushed
Todd in Houston, TX – Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Amazing experience, staff is so friendly and helpful. Dr. Mirza has a great bedside manner and explains everything so well. I can't say enough good things about my experience.
Karen G. in Houston, TX – Feb 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?
Excellent care and staff. They took wonderful care of me!
Sandi in Houston, TX – Feb 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirza, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mirza?

FREE SEMINARS held every Wednesday at 6:00 PM, and Saturday at 10:00 AM at our Houston Office. Registration is required, call 1888-DRMIRZA, 713-339-1353. At Bariatric Care Centers, Dr. Brian Mirza, MD, FACS a Board certified surgeon with the suppo...

• General Surgery

1992
Damascus U Sch Med

• Arabic
  • French

• Teacher of the Year award, 2004. St. Elizabeth Health Center/ Department of Surgery, 2004
  • Best surgical research award, 2003
  • 2011 Best Physicians, and Houston Top Doctor, as chosen by Houston's Doctors., 2011