Dr. Brian Meek, MD

Dr. Brian Meek, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Brian Meek, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Saint Peters, MO. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Read his story

112 Piper Hill Dr Ste 9

Saint Peters, MO 63376

• Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Meek

See how frequently Dr. Meek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Low Back Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Meek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Meek's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Meek "Dr. Brian Meek joined Advanced Bone & Joint in the summer of 2013. He is a board-certified, fellowship-trained pain management physician utilizing the latest and best strategies for the improvement of painful conditions. Problems such as neck and low back pain, neuropathy, cancer-related pain, and joint pain are treated with various options to reduce side effects and improve your comfort. A native of Indiana, Dr. Meek completed his undergraduate degree in biopsychology at the University of Michigan. After graduating from Indiana University School of Medicine, Dr. Meek set roots in the St. Louis area. He completed his anesthesiology residency at Washington University in 2012, serving as chief resident in his final year. Dr. Meek completed his fellowship in pain management at Washington University in 2013, mastering the latest treatments in pain management. Dr. Meek is dedicated to bringing the most effective pain treatment to St. Charles County. He will work with each patient to develop an individualized plan to improve his or her enjoyment of life. Dedicated to forward progress in the treatment of painful conditions, he has published articles on special topics such as treatment of pain in the elderly."

This content was provided by Dr. Meek "I am dedicated to bringing the most effective pain treatment to St. Charles County. I will work with each patient to develop an individualized plan to improve his or her enjoyment of life. Problems such as neck and low back pain, neuropathy, cancer-related pain, and joint pain are treated with various options to reduce side effects and improve your comfort. I want to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE."

• Pain Medicine

• Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Ultrasound Guided Procedures
  • Vertebroplasty

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Barnes-Jewish
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Washington University Of St. Louis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Meek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meek to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Meek's Performance
in Lake Saint Louis, MO |
I started seeing him for a disc bulge and leg pain. Three shots and I am feeling better so far. He is very understanding and a great doctor who I would trust. I've had many bad experiences with other doctors in past and it is a relief to know there are some good ones out there still. The whole staff is very friendly and generally care about your well being.
Thanks very much for your feedback. It is always helpful to know what we do correctly. We appreciate the opportunity to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE. Jim
in O'Fallon, MO |
I was experiencing back pain on a continuous basis for a very long time. Sometimes the pain was so extreme that I would be flat on the floor, not able to move and crying my eyes out. I went to Dr. Meek one time (YES--ONE TIME!!) for a shot and now I am experiencing no or very little pain. Why didn't I do this sooner?
Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your opinion. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE.
in St Louis, MO |
Very caring and knowledgeable. Takes time to listen and explain everything to the patient.
O Fallon, MO |
I was his patient for a year and at first I thought it was a good match. I have fibromyalgia and have chronic pain. I had low back pain from an accident and also had pinched nerve in neck and problem with disc. . After about 5 months Dr. Meek wanted me to go to Washington University for pain management therapy but my insurance was not going to cover it. He lost patience with me telling him that & was very rude to me in front of my husband. My husband & I were very upset about how he acted.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your opinion. We apologize for your experience, and hope you will give us another opportunity to take care of you. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE.
Holts Summit, MO |
I've been working in extreme pain for the past 3 months now and it Looks to me like I have some sort of disc problems on my MRI but for some reason He fails to see it. Hmm?
Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your opinion. We apologize for your experience. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE.
Saint Louis, MO |
Dr. Meek listened to my issues and then worked with me to find the best possible solution to help my pain. He uses the most conservative route first so I didn't waste time, energy, or money. Truly one of the best experiences I've had with a physician in a long time.
Dr meek is a very nice doctor who seems casting and like he enjoys his job. He seems to know what he's doing and he really good with pain management. Is a good doctor is friendly and the staff is nice
in Troy. Mo |
He was good at diagnosing my crps. But honestly not sure about his honestly. I feel that he has made me feel worse. I came to him after being treated for neuropathy and RA he did find my problem with my right leg chronic pain and suffering and diagnosed crps. Hey we're on to something i thought. I told him that I was being treated for the pain and had a very understanding dr. Before him. now he can't!! I wish I could go back to my old dr. I don't have trust in Him anymore.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your opinion. We apologize for your experience with us. Please let us know if we can assist you going forward. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Meek, MD?

Visit Dr. Meek