Dr. Brian Meek, MD

Dr. Brian Meek, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Brian Meek, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Saint Peters, MO and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Medicine in 2008 and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.Read his story

112 Piper Hill Dr Ste 9

Saint Peters, MO 63376

• Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Meek

See how frequently Dr. Meek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Low Back Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Meek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Meek's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Meek "Dr. Brian Meek joined Advanced Bone & Joint in the summer of 2013. He is a board-certified, fellowship-trained pain management physician utilizing the latest and best strategies for the improvement of painful conditions. Problems such as neck and low back pain, neuropathy, cancer-related pain, and joint pain are treated with various options to reduce side effects and improve your comfort. A native of Indiana, Dr. Meek completed his undergraduate degree in biopsychology at the University of Michigan. After graduating from Indiana University School of Medicine, Dr. Meek set roots in the St. Louis area. He completed his anesthesiology residency at Washington University in 2012, serving as chief resident in his final year. Dr. Meek completed his fellowship in pain management at Washington University in 2013, mastering the latest treatments in pain management. Dr. Meek is dedicated to bringing the most effective pain treatment to St. Charles County. He will work with each patient to develop an individualized plan to improve his or her enjoyment of life. Dedicated to forward progress in the treatment of painful conditions, he has published articles on special topics such as treatment of pain in the elderly."

This content was provided by Dr. Meek "I am dedicated to bringing the most effective pain treatment to St. Charles County. I will work with each patient to develop an individualized plan to improve his or her enjoyment of life. Problems such as neck and low back pain, neuropathy, cancer-related pain, and joint pain are treated with various options to reduce side effects and improve your comfort. I want to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE."

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Barnes-Jewish
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Washington University Of St. Louis
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Meek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meek's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meek to family and friends

Dr. Meek's Performance

I started seeing him for a disc bulge and leg pain. Three shots and I am feeling better so far. He is very understanding and a great doctor who I would trust. I've had many bad experiences with other doctors in past and it is a relief to know there are some good ones out there still. The whole...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thanks very much for your feedback. It is always helpful to know what we do correctly. We appreciate the opportunity to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE. Jim

I was experiencing back pain on a continuous basis for a very long time. Sometimes the pain was so extreme that I would be flat on the floor, not able to move and crying my eyes out. I went to Dr. Meek one time (YES--ONE TIME!!) for a shot and now I am experiencing no or very little pain. Why...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your opinion. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE.

Very caring and knowledgeable. Takes time to listen and explain everything to the patient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I was his patient for a year and at first I thought it was a good match. I have fibromyalgia and have chronic pain. I had low back pain from an accident and also had pinched nerve in neck and problem with disc. . After about 5 months Dr. Meek wanted me to go to Washington University for pain...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your opinion. We apologize for your experience, and hope you will give us another opportunity to take care of you. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE.

I've been working in extreme pain for the past 3 months now and it Looks to me like I have some sort of disc problems on my MRI but for some reason He fails to see it. Hmm?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you very much for your feedback. We value your opinion. We apologize for your experience. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you LIVE YOUR LIFE.