Dr. Brian McCrary, DO

8 Reviews
Dr. McCrary

Not A Business Address

8556 E Sharon Dr Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Dr. Brian McCrary, DO is an aerospace medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Des Moines U, College Of Osteopathic Med/Surg in 1985 and specializes in aerospace medicine, preventive aerospace medicine, and more.

Dr. McCrary accepts

Dr. McCrary accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. McCrary treats your condition or procedure

Dr. McCrary's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McCrary

3.5

Dr. McCrary?
Dr. McCrary's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian McCrary, DO
Dr. McCrary conducted an Independent Medical Evaluation per Cigna. I have been disabled for over a year, and cannot get out of bed most days. Dr. McCrary does not have his own office, but uses a psychologist’s office in town. That was my first red flag - if a doctor’s only source of income is IMEs, you can be sure that they will say whatever needs to be said to keep getting work. Dr. McCrary opened the visit with an off color comment about race and Elizabeth Warren. IMEs typically take about two hours. My visit lasted 17 minutes, start to finish. Ironically, Cigna surveilled me to the appointment so I have video evidence of the brevity of the visit, which has come in quite handy in supporting the complaint I filed against Dr. McCrary with the medical board. He stated that he did not have ANY of my medical records. He refused to let me tell him my medical history, then reported that I am capable of every functional capacity. They closed my claim as a result. An unethical embarrassment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McCrary, DO?
Good experience, he saw me right away, explained what the exam was for (return to work and disability) and how the process works. He helped me get back to work and was very fair and did the most comprehensive exam I've had to date.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McCrary, DO?
I was feeling a bit uneasy from previous doctors I had visited in the past but after my visit with Dr. McCrary I felt much better. He was very thorough with me and explained what I was able to do in the future. I appreciate the care he has given me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McCrary, DO?
Dr. McCrary is very meticulous and thorough. He did explain to me what’s my symptoms and how I can improve on my condition. He was very professional and attentive. He is also very fair and impartial. I would recommend him if you like to get honest opinions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McCrary, DO?
Great doc, very proactive and takes my concerns seriously. Very knowledgable and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McCrary, DO?
Dr. McCrary performed a my rating and in the "Discussion" section of my rating, he stated, "He has intermittent subjective radicular complaints with no objective signs of radiculopathy in the medical records." This was an extremely false statement as several doctors that examined me prior to Dr. McCrary's examination; stated that in my record that I have radiculopathy. I would not trust this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian McCrary, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. McCrary?

• Aerospace Medicine