Dr. Brian Maloney, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Maloney

The Maloney Center for Facial Plastic Surgery

6111 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Bldg E Atlanta, GA 30328

Dr. Brian Maloney, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities / College Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, ear, nose, and throat, and more.

Dr. Maloney accepts

Dr. Maloney accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Maloney's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

As a double board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon in Atlanta, GA I specialize only in surgical procedures for the head and neck. Our most popular procedure are Facelift, Necklift, Eyelid Surgery, Nose Surgery and Facial Implants. My goal is to help ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maloney

Dr. Maloney?
Dr. Maloney's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Maloney, MD
Excellent doctor, wonderful staff! Rhinoplasty came out beautiful ... super happy!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Brian Maloney for many years. Everything about his practice deserves 5 stars. I had an eyelid lift done by him and it's perfect. I look so much younger. He is all about a natural look. His expertise injecting fillers is top-notch. The staff is so welcoming, his office is beautiful and the attention that you receive cannot be matched. I would never trust my face to another doctor. I send all of my friends there and they are so happy too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
My daughter had her rhinoplasty done by Dr.Maloney. It looks beautiful! Dr. Maloney has a wonderful bedside manner, is very patient and informative. His staff is terrific, also. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
I’m still waiting to get my face fixed properly seven months later! I went in with an issue and the doctor accentuated it rather than fixed it and now does not want to make it right I went in with an issue and the doctor accentuated it rather than fixed it and now does not want to make it right
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
They’ll treat you like family. Excellent staff and clean facility. Great array of services !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr. Maloney is an extremely talented surgeon with the brightest and nicest bedside manner. His staff has been so professional and very kind to me. I am even more amazed at my results 8 months post-op. Dr. Maloney is the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr Maloney is the best and most experienced facial plastic surgeon in the South. He will try to help you with what you want and if he doesn't think it is beneficial or esthetically pleasing for you he will let you know. His demeanor is kind and gentle and puts you at ease immediately. The office staff are non judgmental, super nice and go out of their way to make you comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr. Maloney and his practice are amazing. In a city with so many choices, I wanted someone I could trust. My initial consultation with him provided that feeling and his ongoing follow up and support prove the feeling accurate. He listens and takes in what you have to say and then provides expert advice. Even better he's warm and made me feel super comfortable and confident with my choices. In addition, the rest of the office exude the same type of warmth and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Staff is friendly and supportive, they are knowledgeable about procedures and options. Dr. Maloney listens and collaborates so that patient expectations are met and usually exceeded!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
I have always been apprehensive about improving my appearance. But after seeing a beautiful result of a family member, I couldn't resist. I was amazed to see a tremendous difference after just one treatment. I can't say enough about Dr. Maloney and his staff, they are EXCELLENT and PROFESSIONAL in every way. Thanks Dr. Maloney and staff for your expertise and the quality time spent with me to listen to my concerns. I love what I see when I look in the mirror, I am extremely satisfied!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
I love going to Dr. Maloney's office. His staff is sweet, helpful and caring. Dr. Maloney is an expert at what does and does great work. The only time I had an issue with filler, it was handled right away and without issue. I highly recommend this doctor and his amazing staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Love this office staff and Dr. Maloney is excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr. Maloney and his team are stellar. I would not trust anyone else for my Botox and filler. He is a perfectionist and is very skilled in giving you a very natural, fresh, more beautiful version of yourself. His team is extremely efficient and personable. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Thorough and professional consultation. Extremely helpful staff with special thanks to Robin Allman / Surgical Care Coordinator.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
It's been a year now since my surgery. I had a lot done: rhinoplasty, facelift, eyes, ears. Dr. Maloney gave me honest expectations for each procedure and the results are right on target. His techniques leave you with a more youthful, natural appearance. He is super compassionate and listens to his patients. Friends were amazed by how little bruising and swelling I experienced. Dr. Maloney has excellent surgical skills and I love the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr Maloney always takes his time giving the best results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
First visit was so wonderful because I felt the staff and Dr. Maloney were so caring and did not try to talk me into anything. He was just very compassionate and left me feeling I would be under their care from now on. LOVE THIS!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
My experience with Dr. Maloney and his staff has been superb. I had a lower face lift. The staff is very helpful and professional and Dr. Maloney is just wonderful, clear, approachable and brilliant. I recommend him and his staff without reservations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
There are few people I would trust with filler and botox injections but I trust Dr. Maloney. I am confident in his judgment and feel very comfortable with him as he does the injections. He is always pleasant to talk to and happily and patiently shares his knowledge and answers my questions. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Very professional and friendly stuff, Dr. Maloney takes time to explain and answer the questions. That was my first time and didn't know what to expect, but it was good experience. Would definitely recommend this center to others.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Maloney?

The Maloney Center for Facial Plastic Surgery

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Maloney treats patients.