Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Brian Maloney, MD
Dr. Brian Maloney, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Maloney is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

6111 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Bldg E

Atlanta, GA 30328

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Maloney

As a double board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon in Atlanta, GA I specialize only in surgical procedures for the head and neck. Our most popular procedure are Facelift, Necklift, Eyelid Surgery, Nose Surgery and Facial Implants. My goal is to help each patient look like more refined, natural and refreshed rather than drastically changing the physical characteristics that define them. We pride ourselves in giving excellent patient care and treating everyone like family.

Dr. Maloney's Experience

Dr. Maloney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Xeomin® Injection
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Hair Transplants
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC Injection
  • Juvéderm® Voluma® Injection
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Sinus Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Toledo
  • Hlth Science Ctr At Syracuse
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • McCollough Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Maloney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maloney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maloney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maloney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maloney to family and friends
Dr. Maloney's Performance
in Duluth, Ga |
Very professional and friendly stuff, Dr. Maloney takes time to explain and answer the questions. That was my first time and didn't know what to expect, but it was good experience. Would definitely recommend this center to others.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Maloney and his staff are excellent. I have received very caring and quick attention every time I go there, call or text. They do a wonderful job in making your journey, whatever it may be, a positive one. I was especially impressed with their attention to detail regarding prepping for your procedure. They have you in tip top shape before, during, and after to make your recovery as smooth as possible. I am a very happy patient.
in Bronx, NY |
I highly recommend Dr Maloney! He was very thorough and explained exactly what the procedure would entail. I was amazed at the results! I've recommend The Maloney Center to my friends and family!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Please don't believe everything you read. I had major expectations from this plastic surgeon because I had seen him on a TV show. I had to get surgery done twice because I wasn't satisfied with the results on the first surgery. You have to pay the hospital fees and the anesthesiologist to have the second surgery done. The second one wasn't completely successful, but it at least somewhat, corrected the two sacks he left on the sides of my chin. A prestigious doctor would have accomplished th
My goal for every patient is that they achieve their desired results. One of the challenges for all surgical patients is understanding that people heal differently.There are factors that contribute to the final aesthetic result. Some factors we have no control over such as anatomical structures and skin elasticity. I am sorry that your results did not meet your expectation. I am happy to do any adjustments possible to help improve our results. I discuss this plan during our initial consultation.
in Atlanta, GA |
I always have a great visit with Dr. Maloney and Robyn.
in Atlanta, GA |
Always a great experience with Dr. Maloney!
in Lake Spivey Ga |
I took the plunge and am so happy I did . Dr Maloney made me fresh again at 58 years old . I wanted to help others in my situation by posting a review .
in Blue Ridge, GA |
Great doctor. Really cares about making your face look perfect. Also always on time. Staff is very personable too. I have been to 5 other plastic surgeons in 3 different states and Dr Maloney definitely is an expert in what he does. Am excited to have more surgeries and injections done in the near future.
in Georgia |
Even after a procedural complication Doctor Maloney and his staff never stopped making me feel important and a priority until it was corrected. I was checked up on by Doctor Maloney and his staff between visits to see how my healing was going. I wish I had even half the quality and service I get at the Maloney center at other doctors offices.
in Atlanta, GA |
Wonderful, caring, helpful, and professional staff, administration and front office is spot on and beyond organized. From consultation to follow up they do an impeccable job. Can't begin to say enough good things about Dr. Maloney. Not only is he an amazing plastic surgeon, but the time and thorough attention he gives to each one of his patients is not often found in other practices. He takes the time to listen to what you want and has the patients
in Braselton Ga |
Dr. Maloney is the very best! He is very skilled and doesn't overdo procedures. Everything he does looks natural! He is a warm caring person and listens to what you as a patient want. Highly recommend him for any Plastic surgery needs! Look forward to getting to go see him every few months for my refresh!! Thank you Dr. Maloney for being great!!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?

Visit Dr. Maloney