Dr. Brian Maloney, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Maloney

The Maloney Center for Facial Plastic Surgery

6111 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Atlanta, GA 30328

Dr. Brian Maloney, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Atlanta, GA and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from NORTHEASTERN OHIO UNIVERSITIES / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Maloney to book an appointment.

Dr. Maloney's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maloney

Dr. Maloney?
What People Say About Dr. Brian Maloney, MD
Dr. Maloney is very skilled in his profession. Dr Maloney made suggestions for improvements to my beautiful face. I get compliments everyday about how beautiful I am. I live out of state at this time but I will be returning to ATL to visit Dr Maloney and his wonderful supportive staff.
May 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
This was the most miserable year I've spent in my life. Dr. Maloney performed a full face lift with fat transfer. The fat transfer remained red and irritated for months then began to 'knot up'. The eye lift was done by going inside my eye lid, so then I developed a horrible eye infection that lasted for weeks. Never had one before or since. When the knots of the fat transfer became totally dense and still inflamed and uncomfortable, I had to go to another plastic surgeon to FIX what Dr. Maloney had messed up. Also during my post op visits, Dr. Maloney was condescending and kept injecting me with some type of solution to dissolve the knots which only made them worse. I spent an extra $10K (Because Dr. Maloney was more expensive and I had to pay for a 2nd surgery) , a lot of extra down time, and much frustration. Beware of fat transfer!!!! Doesn't work for everyone.
Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr. Maloney is a wonderful physician! Only place I would go for treatment! He takes the time to get to know his patients and educate you about treatment options. And his staff is awesome!
Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr. Maloney has been our facial plastic surgeon for the past two decades. He has performed several very successful procedures on both me and my late husband. We’ve never been disappointed! He is an incredible surgeon and a fine human being. We highly recommend him to all our friends. I was initially attracted to Dr. Maloney when I learned he was double board-certified in both facial/reconstructive plastic surgery and otolaryngology. To my knowledge, there is no one more specialized, qualified, or accomplished in this field than Dr. Maloney. This recommendation is given enthusiastically and without reservation.
Maureen McGarvey Dinges – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Excellent doctor, wonderful staff! Rhinoplasty came out beautiful ... super happy!!
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Brian Maloney for many years. Everything about his practice deserves 5 stars. I had an eyelid lift done by him and it's perfect. I look so much younger. He is all about a natural look. His expertise injecting fillers is top-notch. The staff is so welcoming, his office is beautiful and the attention that you receive cannot be matched. I would never trust my face to another doctor. I send all of my friends there and they are so happy too.
Mar 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
My daughter had her rhinoplasty done by Dr.Maloney. It looks beautiful! Dr. Maloney has a wonderful bedside manner, is very patient and informative. His staff is terrific, also. Highly recommend
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
I’m still waiting to get my face fixed properly seven months later! I went in with an issue and the doctor accentuated it rather than fixed it and now does not want to make it right I went in with an issue and the doctor accentuated it rather than fixed it and now does not want to make it right
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
They’ll treat you like family. Excellent staff and clean facility. Great array of services !
Stephanie Bruno in Lake Spivey , GA – Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr. Maloney is an extremely talented surgeon with the brightest and nicest bedside manner. His staff has been so professional and very kind to me. I am even more amazed at my results 8 months post-op. Dr. Maloney is the best!!
Melinda J in Hilton Head, SC – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr Maloney is the best and most experienced facial plastic surgeon in the South. He will try to help you with what you want and if he doesn't think it is beneficial or esthetically pleasing for you he will let you know. His demeanor is kind and gentle and puts you at ease immediately. The office staff are non judgmental, super nice and go out of their way to make you comfortable.
GA – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr. Maloney and his practice are amazing. In a city with so many choices, I wanted someone I could trust. My initial consultation with him provided that feeling and his ongoing follow up and support prove the feeling accurate. He listens and takes in what you have to say and then provides expert advice. Even better he's warm and made me feel super comfortable and confident with my choices. In addition, the rest of the office exude the same type of warmth and caring.
S.A in GA – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Staff is friendly and supportive, they are knowledgeable about procedures and options. Dr. Maloney listens and collaborates so that patient expectations are met and usually exceeded!
Beyond Happy! in Alpharetta – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
I have always been apprehensive about improving my appearance. But after seeing a beautiful result of a family member, I couldn't resist. I was amazed to see a tremendous difference after just one treatment. I can't say enough about Dr. Maloney and his staff, they are EXCELLENT and PROFESSIONAL in every way. Thanks Dr. Maloney and staff for your expertise and the quality time spent with me to listen to my concerns. I love what I see when I look in the mirror, I am extremely satisfied!
K. Martin in GA – Jun 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
I love going to Dr. Maloney's office. His staff is sweet, helpful and caring. Dr. Maloney is an expert at what does and does great work. The only time I had an issue with filler, it was handled right away and without issue. I highly recommend this doctor and his amazing staff.
Mar 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Love this office staff and Dr. Maloney is excellent!
GA – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr. Maloney and his team are stellar. I would not trust anyone else for my Botox and filler. He is a perfectionist and is very skilled in giving you a very natural, fresh, more beautiful version of yourself. His team is extremely efficient and personable. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
Samar – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Thorough and professional consultation. Extremely helpful staff with special thanks to Robin Allman / Surgical Care Coordinator.
Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
It's been a year now since my surgery. I had a lot done: rhinoplasty, facelift, eyes, ears. Dr. Maloney gave me honest expectations for each procedure and the results are right on target. His techniques leave you with a more youthful, natural appearance. He is super compassionate and listens to his patients. Friends were amazed by how little bruising and swelling I experienced. Dr. Maloney has excellent surgical skills and I love the results!
Linda B in Atlanta, GA – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?
Dr Maloney always takes his time giving the best results!
Happy Client! in Dunwoody, Ga – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Maloney, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Maloney?

As a double board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon in Atlanta, GA I specialize only in surgical procedures for the head and neck. Our most popular procedure are Facelift, Necklift, Eyelid Surgery, Nose Surgery and Facial Implants. My goal is to help ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery